ID - Kenneth and Kenna Guardipee, Devin and Aiken Smith, all fatally shot by neighbor, Kellogg, June 2023

He “believes” that KS exposed himself to his daughter so he actually didn’t see it happening but went and murdered 4 people based on nothing but his “belief”
Even if KS did expose himself nothing gave this guy the right to be jury and executioner that is why we have a law system in place

He “believes” that KS exposed himself to his daughter so he actually didn’t see it happening but went and murdered 4 people based on nothing but his “belief”
Even if KS did expose himself nothing gave this guy the right to be jury and executioner that is why we have a law system in place
I know we are on the same page but this teen was in his room when this allegedly happened - it’s not like he was outside where they were. Ugh. This is just so awful.

I know we are on the same page but this teen was in his room when this allegedly happened - it’s not like he was outside where they were. Ugh. This is just so awful.
Yup, part of me feels like he made the story up to justify murdering the family but what would the real motive be, racism? And why the whole family?

Yup, part of me feels like he made the story up to justify murdering the family but what would the real motive be, racism? And why the whole family?

I've always though that whatever the actual precipitating circumstances of this, what followed was layer after layer of buildup and instigation within the family until this hero MK felt fully justified in wiping out a family. Not just the boy who was allegedly seen in the window allegedly offending but three others who simply happened to be there, and who were essentially defenceless.

I also suspect that doing so was not terribly difficult for him and that any guilty plea has little to do with remorse.

Nothing makes this better, but hopefully Majorjon Kaylor is never again free to harm again.

I've always though that whatever the actual precipitating circumstances of this, what followed was layer after layer of buildup and instigation within the family until this hero MK felt fully justified in wiping out a family. Not just the boy who was allegedly seen in the window allegedly offending but three others who simply happened to be there, and who were essentially defenceless.

I also suspect that doing so was not terribly difficult for him and that any guilty plea has little to do with remorse.

Nothing makes this better, but hopefully Majorjon Kaylor is never again free to harm again.
agreed. I think he thinks he was justified in killing the whole family because he was "protecting" his family and will go one further - he probably thinks he will gain street and prison cred' as the killer of a child predator. (note I am NOT calling any of his victims that, but he has)

sick sick sick. I still also blame the person who riled him up and wish she would have to face some consequence but know that will never happen.

WALLACE (The Spokesman-Review) – Gasps rang through a packed courtroom Monday as the man who shot and killed an entire family in Kellogg last year was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.

Majorjon Kaylor, 32, pleaded guilty in December to executing his four neighbors last summer.

Dozens of family members of Kenneth Guardipee, 65; his daughter, Kenna Guardipee, 41; and her sons, Devin R. Smith, 18; and Aiken Smith, 16, shared memories of the family and anger toward Kaylor at the sentencing Monday.

If interested, more at link...

Published at
1:18 pm, March 26, 2024

@johnwebbtv

BREAKING:Quadruple murderer Majorjon Kaylor sentenced to life in prison without parole.@KHQLocalNews
My coverage here:

WALLACE, Idaho — Quadruple murderer Majorjon Kaylor was sentenced Monday, March 25 to life in prison without the possibility of parole for the death of a Kellogg, Idaho family of four.

In a jam-packed courtroom Monday afternoon, both Kaylor's and the victims' families watched Kaylor walk in the courtroom wearing all black with handcuffs and ankle shackling's.

Kaylor gave no reaction when his sentencing was handed down.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back