ID ID - Kristopher Loesch, 10, Post Falls, 16 May 2001

I would hope that she would not kill her own son. But as we well know, unfortunately, it happens all the time. I hope Kristopher is alive out there somewhere. Maybe he is afraid to come forward for some reason. But I hope they can track him down soon.

Hunt fails to find remains of teen

The Pima County Sheriff's Department searched a property southwest of Tucson and did not find the remains of a teenager who is presumed dead after authorities could not find him in Washington or Arizona.

http://www.azstarnet.com/metro/307178

I was purusing Charley Project like I often do while I am eating lunch and came across Kristopher's bizarre case and I thought surely the good people at WS have a thread about him already and of course I was right!

I have a pretty bad feeling that Tina and Hansen killed Kristopher. They couldn't effectively live a life on the run while towing a child around with them. Tina has proven she was unbelievably selfish and most likely responsible for both of her parent's deaths. I don't think she would have much of a problem killing her child if he became too much of a hinderance. There is always the remote possibility she dropped him off with another acquaintance like she did with Steven Cassel. There is always hope at least.

Man Hopes TV Show Can Help Solve Cold Case Murder

Charles Loesch is hoping the national spotlight will help find answers to his father's murder in 1995 and help find his missing nephew.

Gary and Barbara Loesch were murdered in the 1990s and police say their daughter, Tina, was involved. Tina's son Kristopher remains missing.

On Friday Gary and Barbara Loesch's son Charlies spoke to the Discovery Channel for a show called Deadly Sin. He hopes by speaking out it will shake things up and someone will step forward with information.

More: http://www.kxly.com/news/29285463/detail.html

NCMC986992e1.jpg

More at link

I am researching Kristopher's story. Is his half-brother or are any family members available to be interviewed to verify some information (does not have to be a public interview at all and I can also not cite my sources if they wish to have their names left out). I just want to continue to get his story out especially via an upcoming podcast.

Bumping for Kristopher. I was reminded of his case when Oxygen played a marathon of their show Killer Couples this week which included an episode on Tina Loesch and Skye Hanson. Really scary how these two found each other and the damage they did to the people closest to them. I would love to believe that Kristopher is alive out there, somewhere, maybe unaware of who he is. I have a feeling he probably fell victim to his mother and her lover. Hope against hope I’m wrong though.

Bumping. I also saw the Killer Couples episode featuring Kristopher's mother and her lover...disturbing. I hope he is still alive somewhere out there, but I wouldn't be surprised if his mother and her partner harmed him, sadly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumner
Back