ID ID - Lewiston Civic Theater Murders / 5 Related Cases

Hello, Mardicat! Welcome to Websleuths. I have not heard anything about the exhumation, but I am now intrigued and I will let you know if I find anything else about it. There are some amazing researchers here, much better than me, who also might look into this. For finding information in threads on Websleuths itself, I often have better luck when I do a search for a name in Google, and add Websleuths to the search. For some reason, I am more successful finding what I'm looking for that way than using the search bar on Websleuths itself. All moo, of course

Have you watched Cold Valley regarding this case? In the 1st episode the sheriff is interviewing Mr Archibald. The sketch they show looks so much like John Arthur Aykroyd that was convicted of killing Kaye Turner and is a suspect of his stepdaughter missing case. Its out of Sisters, OR. You can watch Ghosts of Highway 20 on YouTube.

Confluence is very good. Im surprised they were able to mention the suspect by name without getting sued, but probably the suspect was advised to try to ignore that, otherwise he would draw even more attention to this with a lawsuit.

806353bf-a273-48a3-b812-d48fafbdab63-medium16x9_christinawhiteonboard.jpg

A picture of Christina White remains on a corkboard in the office of Detective Jackie Nichols.

April 29 2022 rbbm.
Christina White cold case turns 43, search for answers continues | KLEW (klewtv.com)
''April 28, 2022 marked 43 years since Christina White, 12, vanished from a friend's home in Asotin.''

''Over the years, Asotin County Sheriff's Detective Jackie Nichols has built binders full of information from her investigation not only on the disappearance of White, but also four, possibly five, other local unsolved cases which are believed to be linked to one person.

"My hope in the Christina White case is that a resolution in one of those cases could bring a resolution in the Christina White case," Nichols said.

KLEW News checked with the FBI on the status of these Lewis-Clark Valley unsolved cases between 1979 and 1982.

A spokesperson replied in an email that the FBI remain in close contact with Detective Nichols about Christina White's case, "not ruling out the possibility that her disappearance may be linked to others or may have been committed by the same perpetrator".

''Bobertz is also the cousin of Kristina Nelson, who was one of three people who went missing on the night of September 12, 1982, from the Lewiston Civic Theatre.

Investigators later confirmed that Kristina and her step-sister, Brandy Miller, were homicide victims.

"I won't quit for the victims," Gloria said. "I will not quit. My cousin, Kristie, deserves these answers. Christina White deserves the answers."

Gloria has conducted extensive research about the Lewiston Civic Theatre case as well as White's case, on her own, for about 20 years.

Like law enforcement investigators, she has also found links connecting one person to her cousin's case.

"I have done a lot of research on him, I continue to find things out," she explained.

In both the White and Lewiston Civic Theatre cases, the person of interest had ties.

Detective Nichols knows this information is already out there.

"It's no secret that our person of interest is linked to multiple other cases not only in this area but around the country," she said.''

April 22 2022
''This Unsolved Mystery is One of Idaho's Creepiest of All Time
In 1979, 12-year-old Christina Lee White went missing in Asotin, Washington, and hasn’t been seen since. It was this disappearance that marked the beginning of what is known as the “Lewis Clark Valley murders” that plagued parts of Washington and Idaho from 1979 to 1982.''

''April 28, 1979: Christina Lee White's Disappearance
According to the website for The Charley Project, a missing person database, Christina Lee White called her mother on Saturday, April 28, 1979, at 2:30 PM to let her know she was feeling ill from the heat. The site says her classmates spotted her on the 500 block of 2nd Street between 7:00 PM and 10:00 PM riding her new bike home. She was never seen again.''

Read More: Which Popular True Crime Show Just Finished Filming in Idaho? | Which Popular True Crime Show Just Finished Filming in Idaho?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back