ID - Michael Bullinger At Large, 3 bodies in Caldwell home, seen in Ogden, UT, June 2017

I am so very sorry for the loss of your friend, jwrchr. There are no words to describe the shock of this, with no obvious motive.

You are are doing well here. as for your question about posting names .... we can only post them if they appear in a legitimate news article or Police Report, not from personal FB accounts (yet).
:grouphug:

Thank you Spellbound.

And I haven't heard of any friends knowing about the wife. I didn't know.

Were you friends with the girlfriend or the wife? I assume that the girlfriend knew about the wife and vice versa?

Were you friends with the girlfriend or the wife? I assume that the girlfriend knew about the wife and vice versa?

I was friends with the girlfriend. They had to have known about each other considering they were all living in the same home IMO. In the 2 years they were together, I never heard of a "wife".

I was friends with the girlfriend. They had to have known about each other considering they were all living in the same home IMO. In the 2 years they were together, I never heard of a "wife".

So, did you think it was just a man with two girlfriends? He lived with the girlfriend you knew?

I remember watching an episode of Homicide Hunter on ID channel where this guy's mistress got fed up and told him she was moving away. He shot her and her son. Then went home, shot his wife and killed himself. I think his name was Ervin Bryant. It happened years ago in Colorado, but this case is starting to sound very similar.

So, did you think it was just a man with two girlfriends? He lived with the girlfriend you knew?

No I believe he was married, according to the wife's family, for about 10 yrs IIRC. From what I can gather they all moved in about a month ago so I can't say they didn't know about each other. This may be a case of an alternative living style MOO.

I remember watching an episode of Homicide Hunter on ID channel where this guy's mistress got fed up and told him she was moving away. He shot her and her son. Then went home, shot his wife and killed himself. I think his name was Ervin Bryant. It happened years ago in Colorado, but this case is starting to sound very similar.

In most cases of murder/suicide that I can recall, the murder usually commits suicide at the scene and shortly after the murders. I feel like he would have been found by now if that was the case. He's smart, a pilot, and survivalist to boot.

I notice the names of Payton and Nadja Medley in the title of this thread. Have they been identified now?

It appears June 8th or 9th was possibly the last day anything was heard. That being two weeks ago appears to agree with the LE report of death between one and two weeks ago IMO. Also why take or release the snake rat and rabbits but not the birds and dogs?

Why did they have so many critters?
Maybe each of them had their own specific ones and that could be the reason for which ones were left behind. Also, if MB is gonna live rough for a time the rabbits could be a source of food JMO.
I misunderstood the DM article. The snake rat and rabbits were taken away live during the investigation, not by MB.

It does appear he was last seen in Ogden, Utah around 11th June so if the last texts were 8th/9th June then they must have already been killed when MB was last seen as LE stated they believed they had died two weeks earlier, which would have been around 7th/8th June. Neighbour thinks she heard the scream around the 10th. The strange text from the wife to a friend about the dogs was the 11th. It would be interesting to know where that phone was when that text was sent IMO.

Maybe each of them had their own specific ones and that could be the reason for which ones were left behind. Also, if MB is gonna live rough for a time the rabbits could be a source of food JMO.
I misunderstood the DM article. The snake rat and rabbits were taken away live during the investigation, not by MB.

It does appear he was last seen in Ogden, Utah around 11th June so if the last texts were 8th/9th June then they must have already been killed when MB was last seen as LE stated they believed they had died two weeks earlier, which would have been around 7th/8th June. Neighbour thinks she heard the scream around the 10th. The strange text from the wife to a friend about the dogs was the 11th. It would be interesting to know where that phone was when that text was sent IMO.

(BBM)
This why I kind of discount the murder/suicide theory. If he felt bad or was suicidal he wouldn't be hanging around days later. MB has a major head start plus the fact that he has a pilots license and survivalist skills means he could literally fall off the radar. To have been in a 10 yr marriage with Cheryl Baker and 2 yr relationship with Nadja and callously shoot them, speaks volumes. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back