ID - Robert Manwill, 8, Boise, 24 July 2009 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the chances they will interrupt or delay precious NG (and I'm sure coverage of MJ or the Anthonys)? If it's not on HLN I hope one of you great posters will give us a synopsis! TIA!

48 long minutes...

I know...I hate waiting. Good thing I have stuff to do here at work. Like working on some cartoon cutouts for our Healthy and Fit section Monday. However, I have design A.D.D. right now and keep coming back to check this site instead. :)

Police will release 'significant development' in Manwill case
August 5, 2009
<snipped>
Boise police plan to announce a "significant development" in the Robert Manwill case at 6 p.m. today.

The Ada County coroner's office verified this afternoon that the body found in the New York Canal at East Deer Flat Road near Kuna is missing 8-year-old Robert Manwill. The coroner confirmed Manwill's identity through forensic dental identification. The primary cause of death and the nature of the death have not been determined pending investigation.

Check back for more information.

Article:
http://www.idahopress.com/?2009-08-05-Police-will-release-significant-development-in-Manwill-case
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Watch the Boise Police News Conference about Robert Manwill at 6PM today
August 5, 2009
<snipped>
Boise, Idaho -- Watch our live coverage of the news conference about Robert Manwill. We will stream the News conference on Fox12Idaho.com at 6PM on Wednesday, August 5th. The link to the news conference video will be live at approximately 5 pm.

Article:
http://www.fox12idaho.com/Global/story.asp?S=10854991
Boise police: 'Significant development' in Robert Manwill case; will hold press conference at 6 p.m.
Published: 08/05/09
<snipped>
Boise police say they have a "significant development" in the case of Robert Manwill and will hold a press conference at 6 p.m. Wednesday.

In a separate development, the Ada County Coroner Erwin Sonnenberg confirmed the boy found Monday in the New York Canal is 8-year-old Manwill. The confirmation was made using dental records.

Manwill was reported missing to Boise police at 10:11 p.m. July 24 from an Vista Avenue-area apartment complex. Boise police officials have said they have undisclosed evidence indicating that Robert may have been injured and possibly the &#8220;victim of a tragic event."

Check back later for more.

Article:
http://www.idahostatesman.com/newsupdates/story/856948.html
The body of a boy found in an Ada County Canal has been positively identified as 8-year-old Robert Manwill. The coroner's office used forensic dental records to identify the body. Boise Police have scheduled a 6pm press briefings to release what they call a significant development in the case.

*Note the article from the IdahoSatatesman says in another devolopment the coroner's office has posituvely identified Robert...seperate from the significant develpment! I pray this means the :curses:'s are arrested as we speak right now that did this to Robert! My hinky is the same as all of you the mother's bf & or herself are both being arrested.

Justice for Robert! :crossfingers:

:angel:

What are the chances they will interrupt or delay precious NG (and I'm sure coverage of MJ or the Anthonys)? If it's not on HLN I hope one of you great posters will give us a synopsis! TIA!

At the risk of saying "I knew that" I have to ask what does HLN stand for? I am assuming its a court TV of some sort and I will probably recognize the name, but cant figure it out. I dont have cable so I am limited to the basics. lol

KBOI reports Robert was positively ID'd by CO. Presser at 6pm to detail other significant development(s).

I must have read it wrong or something. I went back to check again and it says the new information may be the coroner's report. :waitasec:

At the risk of saying "I knew that" I have to ask what does HLN stand for? I am assuming its a court TV of some sort and I will probably recognize the name, but cant figure it out. I dont have cable so I am limited to the basics. lol

Headline News. A CNN affiliate. :)

ETA that NG = Nancy Grace, just in case

This is very interesting:

KTVB also spoke with the family of Daniel Ehrlick, Jr., the boyfriend who lives with Robert's mom.

Since the boy&#8217;s disappearance, he's been in and out of the hospital for unspecified treatments.

He's been out of the public eye since last Thursday when he attended news conferences with Robert's mother, Melissa Jenkins.

Ehrlick's father didn't want to answer questions on camera, but said "this has torn our family apart and there's no one who can put us back together.

http://www.ktvb.com/news/localnews/stories/ktvbn-aug0509-manwill_confirmation.afe90bdd.html

FYI: I asked our amazing astrologers today if the charts show if an arrest is coming soo! Here is the link to her reply to my question!!! :clap:

View Tuba's Single Post:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - Robert Manwill 8 yr old missing 7/24/09 Boise, ID

:angel:

~respectfully snipped by me~

I noticed in Tuba's response that she stated an arrest of ONE will be made... I'm jumping in line and going with the b/f as the suspect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA