GUILTY ID - Steve Kalogerakos, 42, Idaho City, 28 Dec 2007

Idaho City man who murdered and dismembered 2 gets life in prison

http://www.ktvb.com/news/crime/idaho-city-man-who-murdered-and-dismembered-2-gets-life-in-prison/343840854

An Idaho City man who killed two men, chopped them into pieces, and discarded their remains in a remote area of Boise County was sentenced Friday to life behind bars.

Michael Stephen Dauber, 45, will be eligible to seek parole after 17 years.

Kalogerakos' sister, Maria Kalogerakos, said in court her family had trusted Dauber and considered him a friend. She said his actions had robbed her of her brother and her children of their uncle.

Ultimately, the judge chose to honor the plea deal, handing down the 17-to-life sentence to which Dauber and prosecutors had agreed. With credit for time served, Dauber's parole eligibility date will come closer to 15 years.

"I am painfully aware that there is no sentence to fix this, nothing to bring back those the victims have lost," the judge said.

Ok idmtgirl, here is an idea. Try looking in other locations! You haven't contacted the State Police of Oregon, Utah or Montana, much less Illinois, Steve's home state. No, Steve's family has looked only in the vicinity of Idaho City. Expand your search and maybe you'll have better luck.
Such a lowlife you were I wish the police could have found out who you are behind this screen name the bullying lies and threats to this poor family looking for there loved one and I am sure probably involvement in this murder as well

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uncommongrackle
Back