Ideas for book title

Hey, the introduction is already done!

Anyone want a sneak peek?

How about "Fear & Loathing in the City of Boulder- the Police, the DA and the Hot Tub Club"
That would be a good chapter title too.

"WEALTHY FAMILY VALUES" - The Murder Of little 6-year-old JonBenet Ramsey

Ask and ye shall receive:

Dedicated to:
My family, for loving me
My friends, for tolerating me
Websleuths.com, without whom none of theis would be possible.

Introduction
The story of JonBenet Ramsey's life is the one we've all seen on all those primetime cable crime shows and read in all those supermarket rag magazines: a stunningly beautiful little girl; a beauty queen at six-years-old. She was, as described by all who knew her, as charming, smart and trusting.
She had everything going for her. Looks, money, family. Her father, John Bennet Ramsey, was a major executive for Access Graphics Inc., a branch of the famous Lockheed Martin aircraft company. Her mom, Patricia Ann, known to her friends, who were many, as Patsy, had been a beauty pageant queen from her childhood days growing up in West Virginia. JonBenet seemed to be not just following in her mother's footsteps, but outshining her.
JonBenet had an older brother named Burke, as well. He'd been so close to JonBenet ever since she was born. It seemed like nothing could break them up.
On the day after Christmas 1996, the world changed. JonBenet was killed. To this day, her killer has not been arrested.
This book seeks to answer the big questions.
WHY was JonBenet killed?
WHO killed her?
WHY haven't they been punished?
IS there any hope for this case?
This book was not written by an insider from the case. It was not written by a legal professional. It was written by a dedicated internet crime hound who is sick and tired of year after year of injustice. Should you choose to continue, you will undoubtedly read things that will be upsetting. You will be reading the facts as I know them to be, and my opinions and speculations along the way. I think you will have moments where you will be sickened. More than likely, you will become angry. It may very well shock you. But to stay silent is to take part in a travesty. I can stay silent no longer. You've read the stories, heard the talking heads, watched the video.
NOW, you will hear the truth.

I have something of a problem, here.

On the one hand, I really don't want to have to rehash the entire case. After all, books like PMPT, ITRMI and DOI do a fine job of that. But I feel if I don't, the average person will lose out, and I don't want that. Worse, if I just give my take on it, which I plan on doing anyway, it could turn out to be a short book!

Oh, heck. I'll just write and see where it takes me. (Worked for Patsy! Oh, I am going to HELL for that crack! LOL)

Sounds good, SD. When you finally find the truth, I suggest you go ahead and write that book.

SD,what about concentrating on certain aspects,like the lies and buddy system going on in this case;things ppl like ML,Tracey,Smit, and AH have done to thwart justice for JB;the lies the Rams and others have told and how ppl were bought and sold,(perhaps even threatened?) ..that in itself would make an entire volume!,the things that go on to this day..the fact that JR and ML won't be quiet and both keep going on and on,trying to 'prove' an IDI(yet never actively searching for one)..with both having something to gain by doing so;when ppl are so desperate to keep adding lies upon lies,it ruins any credibility they may have.
anyway,just a suggestion..a basic background/synopsis of the case,then fast fwd to key points,leading up to now.

My idea of a title which expresses the broken dreams of a mother, the pain of a child who was taught to dance for fame and attention and the never-ending cycle of the pain of abuse can be summed up in the title I recently set aside for a work of my own. It seems much more appropriate for something worthwhile for JonBenet though.

Feel free to use it if you see the merit.

" Dancing On Broken Glass"- A new look inside the short tragic life and the horrific murder of JonBenet
Ramsey"

Please make JonBenet the focus of your book. Those of us who never met her but have loved her so much down through the years, who have been cyber-stalked, stalked in real life, persecuted and harmed have kept on loving and seeking justice for JonBenet despite the attempts to hurt us. In fact, we are stronger in our resolve because of the truth we find and flit too close to for the comfort of the main case players.

Sounds good, SD. When you finally find the truth, I suggest you go ahead and write that book.

Holdon, I thank you for those words of encouragement. But I can tell you right now that there will be people who won't like it.

SD,what about concentrating on certain aspects,like the lies and buddy system going on in this case;things ppl like ML,Tracey,Smit, and AH have done to thwart justice for JB;

I can practically guarantee that!

the lies the Rams and others have told and how ppl were bought and sold,(perhaps even threatened?) ..that in itself would make an entire volume!,

Absolutely!

the things that go on to this day..the fact that JR and ML won't be quiet and both keep going on and on,trying to 'prove' an IDI(yet never actively searching for one)..

Oh, trust me. There are cookouts where the steaks aren't raked over the coals as bad as I aim to do.

with both having something to gain by doing so;when ppl are so desperate to keep adding lies upon lies,it ruins any credibility they may have.

All that and a bowl of soup!

anyway,just a suggestion..a basic background/synopsis of the case,then fast fwd to key points,leading up to now.

Yes, a quick summation, and then the fun begins.

My idea of a title which expresses the broken dreams of a mother, the pain of a child who was taught to dance for fame and attention and the never-ending cycle of the pain of abuse can be summed up in the title I recently set aside for a work of my own. It seems much more appropriate for something worthwhile for JonBenet though.

Feel free to use it if you see the merit.

" Dancing On Broken Glass"- A new look inside the short tragic life and the horrific murder of JonBenet
Ramsey"

Please make JonBenet the focus of your book. Those of us who never met her but have loved her so much down through the years, who have been cyber-stalked, stalked in real life, persecuted and harmed have kept on loving and seeking justice for JonBenet despite the attempts to hurt us. In fact, we are stronger in our resolve because of the truth we find and flit too close to for the comfort of the main case players.

I think I'll save that as a chapter title, if that's all right by you.

I didn't realize you were " here". I have wished a long-term case follower would write a book for years. If anyone can bring light into the dark places, brush away the cobwebs of lies and deception and bring honor back to JonBenet's life , you can. :)

In so doing, you are vindicating every one of us who has been persecuted down through the years in our search for truth, honor and justice for a tiny precious girl.
Thank you for what you are doing.

Maria

I didn't realize you were " here". I have wished a long-term case follower would write a book for years. If anyone can bring light into the dark places, brush away the cobwebs of lies and deception and bring honor back to JonBenet's life , you can. :)

In so doing, you are vindicating every one of us who has been persecuted down through the years in our search for truth, honor and justice for a tiny precious girl.
Thank you for what you are doing.

Maria

Please, I'm only too happy to do it, for me and all of you.

You'd better believe it. As soon as I figure out how.

How does one go about obtaining photos of certain things? I have always wondered that.

title suggestion...
JonBenet:Broken Little Beauty Queen

sounds a bit morbid..but, that is how I picture her...like a fragile little angel that was used and broken and tossed away like yesterdays garbage.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid
Back