IDI Theories (intruder did it)

Obviously it's not that easy for KCMOPD to trace the phones no matter who the perp in this case is, since 3 phones went missing and not one of them has been found, yet alone a perp. JMHO

VERY good point. I still think that Jersey is a factor in this case. IMHO

thanks all for your replies on the window issue, curiouser and curiouser

I watched a true crime documentary just last week about a neighbour who claimed he found a young lady dead in her home. He told LE when he couldn't get an answer he climbed through her window and found the body. LE didn't believe him b/c there was a table with figurines on it right in front of the window, yet nothing was disturbed and no hand or foot prints. They had him do it again and the guy went through the window in no time flat and didn't touch a thing. LE tried it and couldn't do it. Sorry can't recall the case but if it's on again I'll make a note of it.

I do believe that some people are agile enough to do that but IMO it's not an expected response to go climbing through windows. Most people would call the neighbour's relatives or the police and ask them to do a welfare check before they start breaking into their neighbour's homes. Particularly if it's just a neighbour and not someone you're more intimate with, and not even an elderly person who was known to be in bad health. Only knowing what's in your post, I'm sceptical of the story. Yeah, he might have climbed through the window but whether he just found the young lady dead... not so sure...

I do believe that some people are agile enough to do that but IMO it's not an expected response to go climbing through windows. Most people would call the neighbour's relatives or the police and ask them to do a welfare check before they start breaking into their neighbour's homes. Particularly if it's just a neighbour and not someone you're more intimate with, and not even an elderly person who was known to be in bad health. Only knowing what's in your post, I'm sceptical of the story. Yeah, he might have climbed through the window but whether he just found the young lady dead... not so sure...

I can say in the case I mentioned he was cleared by LE and a perp was later found and arrested, charged and convicted. My point was not to fault LE for looking at him as a suspect, just pointing out that things aren't always as they seem.

The police announced that they have moved on from him, meaning he is not a suspect. Good enough for me.

It would have been nice if KCPD would say that they have cleared "Jersey" of any involvement in the disappearance of Lisa Irwin.

Police have spoken to a northland handyman because of his history of home break-ins in Lisa Irwin's neighborhood, and say they have "moved on," stating that they have never called him or anyone else in the investigation a suspect.

Does saying that they have "moved on" mean that Jersey has an alibi or does it mean that LE hasn't found any evidence to arrest him and are not focusing on him as a suspect?

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15930233/day-30-new-information-in-case-of-missing-baby

It would have been nice if KCPD would say that they have cleared "Jersey" of any involvement in the disappearance of Lisa Irwin.

Does saying that they have "moved on" mean that Jersey has an alibi or does it mean that LE hasn't found any evidence to arrest him and are not focusing on him as a suspect?

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15930233/day-30-new-information-in-case-of-missing-baby

Alkhaezraji said Tanko would break into the house through a window which could be why police were wanting to talk to him.

Good enough for me, not to mention he also has ties with MW. i've seen many cases where someone LE moved on from ended up arrested, charged and convicted. Until an arrest is made and a trial held, he's way up on my list of suspects.

The police announced that they have moved on from him, meaning he is not a suspect. Good enough for me.

Yes, as he is no longer a suspect, I don't see why people keep wanting to suspect him. Yes, agreed, he seems to be a slimy character. But, when LE says they have "moved on", that means they are no longer looking at him as a suspect. It means someone else did it. It means they are looking at others.

Moved on doesn't mean they won't come back and look at him again and again. We see that often when cold cases are re-opened and a new set of eyes and ears start reinvestigating. Many times, it is someone that LE looked at early in the case that is finally arrested. Right now Tanko is :jail: and there is no immediate rush to release any information they may have.

If DB doesn't mind being a suspect in her child's death, then it seems she's playing her cards right. If she wants to be cleared, then she has to do something.

I'm not even convinced DB did anything, but she doesn't seem to care that she is a suspect, so why should I?

BBM: I don't know what DB feels, I've never been in her shoes, as to why you should care, that's a question only you can answer.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back