If acquitted, where will ICA live??

i will bet you she wont live anywhere someone will get her .. there would be alot of angry ppl out there if that happened

large_flying_pigs.jpg

I think she'll move back home with GA and CA and no one will talk about anything that happened.

If not for the molestation charges, I would agree. If that happens then we need a new definition for stupidity.

If not for the molestation charges, I would agree. If that happens then we need a new definition for stupidity.

Hey, anybody who falls for the Nigerian scam will fall for anything.

If acquitted, where will ICA live?

[SIZE="3[B][SIZE="4"]"]NOT WITH ME!![/[/SIZE][/B]SIZE]

If ICA beats the rap... where will she live??? I can't imagine her parents wanting her back home in their house. I bet George would be especially unhappy about it. I doubt anyone who knows her would give her a second thought. (I can't blame them either!!!)

:waitasec:

At some point she'll be living in jail again.......she'll never stop stealing or lying!! I sure hope she is not acquitted!

karla homolka*** got out of prison, changed her name and is now living the "good life" with her new husband and child(ren), reportedly somewhere in the US?

do you think casey will change her name? or use her name to make $$$$?

***she and her husband raped and murdered her younger sister and several other young women. they also video taped the acts, she cut a deal with the prosecutors, which they later regretted when the videos were discovered and her true invovement was discovered**** iirc

Too many enraged, blood-thirsty crazy self-styled avengers for her to stay safe here in Florida. I foresee a relocation to some fun place where she's not notorious or so despised like maybe a Grenada or Majorca. She will use a ghost writer to assemble a fictional non-fiction book of lies, deflections and accusations, hedonistically fritter away the publisher's advances and residuals, and end up doing special guest gentleman's club appearances and *advertiser censored* shoots like Amy Fisher. She will plow through meaningless relationships with several of her exes writing tell-all books revealing her confidences supposedly while inebriated or as pillow talk.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonleblanc061975@gmail.
Back