If Caylee is found by TES, who will the A's "pin" it on?

Well... they are very vocal. KC's not talkin I am interested the spin the public will hear from them. The media is used by defense all the time to sway potential jurors.

I think the "spin" will be in the movie and book rights....currently they are working on the plot and seeing which "story" (lie:eek:) fits the best....they have floated a few different theories out there thus far....mistruths and that family are no big deal...don't even know if they would know the truth and it bit them.....
jmo

Maybe throw Jose Baez under the bus, or Tony L.?????

Anybody & everybody. Hells bells, they already blamed the squirrels so anything is possible.

Agreed! The media. LE. TES. WS. The AF 0f L-CIO. Jimmy Hoffa. Richard M. Nixon. The seven dwarves.

If ONLY we had just let them conduct the search "in their way," Caylee would have survived. They were "just two steps away" from finding her, themselves.

You cannot get reality across to some people. You also cannot win, with them.

IF it's true that Casey bought two crosses and one is on Caylee then I don't see how a rational person could blame anyone else.

EXCEPT, they are NOT known for being rational people.

I say they'll say 'we' put her in a coffin, and so did LE by not searching for a LIVE Caylee from the start. Something about the invisa-nanny getting scared and offing Caylee so as not to be caught with her.

Although,that blows there PI being so close to finding her huh? :waitasec:
AAAAHHHH, good one. I hadn't thought about that. I'll bet that will be ONE of the explanations and there will be many more.
I swear, I don't think they remember everything they say to media, it just keeps changing. What happened to the PI, also the picture, two steps away from finding her, yeah right.

There is a strong possibility they may try and pin the blame on the easter bunny.

:clap::clap::woohoo::rolleyes: total agreement there! and remember those squirrels are suicidal now......:bang::chicken:

I still say it was a squirrel murder-suicide.

i dont think it will matter who they pin it on cuz LE doesnt listen to them i dont think anyway .. no one buys thier bs anymore .. i realize they didnt kill caylee but caylee was an innocent baby and i no longer have much sympathy for them the more i think about it . they need to face it and realize they will lose casey too ..and fess up to where caylee is or what happened to her .. and ill tell ya if they do know then im starting to feel they should be charged as well .. that baby deserved better than this crap ..cindy just do the right thing by your grandbaby .. how can you do this ? casey deserves what she is getting((after all she is the daughter who lied stole and talked to you like you were trash on that phone )) how can you let your entire family go down with her ? you guys loved caylee ? THEN YOU GET OFF YOUR *advertiser censored* AND PROVE IT !!!

:curtsey::cow:
I still say it was a squirrel murder-suicide.
gonna agree...but remember there was also talk of some crickets......perhaps they have a deal with those suicidal squirels.....:rolleyes:

i dont think it will matter who they pin it on cuz LE doesnt listen to them i dont think anyway .. no one buys thier bs anymore .. i realize they didnt kill caylee but caylee was an innocent baby and i no longer have much sympathy for them the more i think about it . they need to face it and realize they will lose casey too ..and fess up to where caylee is or what happened to her .. and ill tell ya if they do know then im starting to feel they should be charged as well .. that baby deserved better than this crap ..cindy just do the right thing by your grandbaby .. how can you do this ? casey deserves what she is getting((after all she is the daughter who lied stole and talked to you like you were trash on that phone )) how can you let your entire family go down with her ? you guys loved caylee ? THEN YOU GET OFF YOUR *advertiser censored* AND PROVE IT !!!

:clap::dance::Banane57:

The Nanny, Zanny. Absolutely. They will not deviate from this. They will say if LE had been out looking for a live Caylee, she would not be found dead now and that Casey was framed.

Then, as evidence is released, they will twist it to fit this "framing" scenario. And it will go on and on and on until someone cracks from the weight of having to suspend disbelief so long.

JMO.

They will claim "the dingo ate the baby".
:D

I believe before it is over KC will either say George or CA did it. I believe she is going to tell that she left angry the 15th and NEVER returned until many days later. GA has already said he saw Caylee the morning of the 16th and she is going to hang one of them out to dry on this before it is over. She will say she was "afraid" of what would happen to her if she told because she was afraid of GA and Cindy both. She will blame it on one of them and accuse the other one of covering it up...............Wait and see ...........

Sadly, I also do not think she will be found, but I will continue praying that she is.

IMO. They will say....OMG casey really did kill our granddaughter, now we have no futher need for donations to find her but we are so upset we cant work so please send us pity money.

Agreed! The media. LE. TES. WS. The AF 0f L-CIO. Jimmy Hoffa. Richard M. Nixon. The seven dwarves.

If ONLY we had just let them conduct the search "in their way," Caylee would have survived. They were "just two steps away" from finding her, themselves.

You cannot get reality across to some people. You also cannot win, with them.
:clap::clap::clap: ITA. It will be anyone and everyone but KC.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rhysiare
Back