If Everything Casey Said Was True... who would have to be lying?

If everything Casey said was true... who all would have to be lying/conspiring?

Clearly it isn't true. CLEARLY.

But since the defense doesn't seem to be changing their story, i'm curious as to who all would have to be lying to make it so that Casey wasn't.

I'll start...

"Zachary" 's dad -- about having a son.
Universal - about her employment there.
Sawgrass - about the apartment being vacant.

thats funny

The cell phone company...they somehow were able to remove Zanny's phone number OFF of Casey's phone (the physical phone ITSELF) & also Zanny's actual number completely off of any of her phone records. They did this, of course, to FRAME Casey. You know...because she didn't pay her phone bill on time.

Also, they were able to remove that "private name/private number" call that came in the day before Casey was taken into the police station for questioning. You know, the time Caylee called her and someone took the phone away from her.

uh huh.. her parents. I don't believe a word Cindy says.

uh, you , apparently have not made allowances for the extreme pressure cindy is under because of her job as a nurse of decomposition. The most trying aspect of that occupation is that she is apparently the only person in the world to hold that position.

so, you can imagine.

This is great- Thanks so much!! Could you post it over on the psych thread too please?!

uh, you , apparently have not made allowances for the extreme pressure cindy is under because of her job as a nurse of decomposition. The most trying aspect of that occupation is that she is apparently the only person in the world to hold that position.

so, you can imagine.

LOL, well she is afterall - a DECOMP nurse, right? Didn't Cindy actually use that term in the very beginning?

so, you can imagine.

funny-1.gif

Cindy never called herself a nurse of decomposition.

Thanks Chilly. Where the heck did that come from? It was on this board and another board I particpate on. I never saw her say it either, but people were talking about it like it was fact. Did she say something similar and over time the gossip mill completely changed the stmt?

She said something like: I know the smell, I am a nurse, of decomposition. She meant I know the smell of decomposition, I am a nurse. She just kind of added "I am a nurse" in the middle of her sentence. Maybe this should go in the Mythbusters thread!

Thanks Chilly. Where the heck did that come from? It was on this board and another board I particpate on. I never saw her say it either, but people were talking about it like it was fact. Did she say something similar and over time the gossip mill completely changed the stmt?

Not sure of the exact wording but she did say something about being a nurse of decomposition. It was in one of the earlier videos.

You know, I remember seeing video of this: she was being asked multiple questions at once, and was trying to answer multiple questions at once.She just ran her sentences together. This is one time that I felt so sorry for Cindy: she was being bombarded, she looked confused, stressed and afraid.
MOO

Why LE of course!! They are the ones that announced to the world that there was no nanny, no job at Universal, no Juliette Lewis, no Jeff Hopkins' son-Zach and that the apartment at Sawgrass was vacant. And of course LE also made up all that stuff about her car trunk. LE knows everything that she said is true and are trying making up lies against her.

Sure..right...in your dreams KC!

She said something like: I know the smell, I am a nurse, of decomposition. She meant I know the smell of decomposition, I am a nurse. She just kind of added "I am a nurse" in the middle of her sentence. Maybe this should go in the Mythbusters thread!

Ahh....gotcha! She said it in a round about way, but didn't really mean what she said. I can see how people picked up on that and ran with it! Thanks for clearing it up.

Everyone---
It appears that her game, that I feel was taught by her mom is an old one- it fools no one but themselves- Deny, Deny, Deny- As long as you deny- it never happened.

Afterall, hasn't she been the Queen of deception ? LE was the first to stand up and call her a liar- to change her story now would only play into their hands-
Therefore, she will remain the only one who has told the truth-

Fortunately, there's other people who live in reality, thereby, denial can only go so far.

Yeah, Great lie, Mom!!!! Tell 'em that decomp smells like pizza too!!!
That is a truth everyone will believe!!!

I agree that's why I don't think they are going to stick with her story. I think theire defense is simply going to be punching holes in the prosecution's evidence.

I don't think anyone will hear the nanny story again except as brought up by the prosecution. They gave that one up long ago if you notice their pressers.

Why LE of course!! They are the ones that announced to the world that there was no nanny, no job at Universal, no Juliette Lewis, no Jeff Hopkins' son-Zach and that the apartment at Sawgrass was vacant. And of course LE also made up all that stuff about her car trunk. LE knows everything that she said is true and are trying making up lies against her.

Sure..right...in your dreams KC!

You forget that ALL her friends and family must be liars too as NONE of them have ever seen or talked to ZG.

If everything KC said was true, who would have to be lying?

Simplest answer, everyone but her!

MOO...lol

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member