If what Kolar implies is correct, what would justice look like?

many thanks for the link. a lot of interesting information. so the bpd never sought the golf bags?

Golf clubs and bag (s?) were listed on the search warrant. Someone recently posted the search warrants on the forum.

they DID review JB's medical records? liked when he said that if he gets sued he will depose the family cause he knows exactly what to ask them. thanks again, was a great read

and did I understand right that there is evidence only the killer would know about ? he talks about instantly knowing Karr was lying because the real killer would have known different

Not at all, I'm grateful for the correction about Kolar's opinion that John didn't see the body until 11:00 that morning - but I don't believe that.

Yes, and I think BR would have been better off if that happened.
Thanks, johnjay. I'm not sure what to believe about the 11:00 thing or JR... I might put too much stock into Kolar's take on it. But I agree wholeheartedly that BR would have been much better off if justice had been allowed and he could have received proper treatment, rather than living a life of lies.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Golf clubs and bag (s?) were listed on the search warrant. Someone recently posted the search warrants on the forum.

SW

attachment.php

Source:
http://www.acandyrose.com/crimescene-inventory.htm

Attachments

• Ramsey SW p6  12 27 96.jpg
    Ramsey SW p6 12 27 96.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 163
Justice - Anyone who harmed anyone by supporting the Ramsey cause in any way would be stripped of all assets and forced to live on a minimum wage salary for the remainder of their natural lives.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BasicallyAnxious
Back