If you could ask misty one question today what would it be? No discussion

My one question for Misty would be:

Misty - Why is Ron lying?

MOO

Guys, My question is:
after you cut your cell phone off, did you load the kids with in the van, with their blankets and go baby sitting or partying at the lake, did something happen to H. there?

Was your brother involved in taking Haleigh and where'd he put her?

I wouldn't ask but would tell that the very first explanations about all the different blanket washings ( even without knowing there was no soap and dirty clothes were in the dryer) was the biggest clue something was wrong. That, and being sure to place Jr. as being awake and up at some point.

All I would want to know is where is Haleigh and what happened to her?

Haleigh deserves to be found, and she deserves justice.

I have been peeking in here since this thread was started and reading all these questions. My honest response to this thread is that I would not ask Misty any questions. I don't know her as well as I know my loved ones and with them I can always tell the truth from a lie. I want the truth as much as the next person and until I know all the details I can't say I would ask Misty a question and expect an honest answer. Just what I feel.

Are you on birth control now Misty?

(I hope so because it seems the people surrounding Misty so often in her life are criminals and I don't want to see anymore kids around this crowd.)

What happened to that close but disfuctional family of yours? All your MYSPACE pics and posts to family members where a demonstration of how close you all where. Heck a family that moves together is as thick as mashed potatoes IMO. Do you now believe it really was Tommy and not Joe that stole Rons Gun and left it to be found once Ron discovered it missing?Is that why you did not let Ron call the police on your family because it could of been Tommy that did it and he has kids that would miss their daddy? When did cousin Joe come to town? Did you and Ron have that argument because he did not want you out hanging and parting with your family? Was Nay Nay with you and your cousin Joe before your blanket was left behind that weekend in your sister in laws van? In January CS had HaLeigh and Jr. for her (3) visitation weekends what did you do and who where you hanging out with during that time? When did Ron start working nights? Are you in the habit of leaving the children alone after they are asleep?WHAT is your drug of choice? Why would you be hanging out with Amber?

My one question would be:

When are you going to tell the truth, so we can find Haleigh?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dolly1504
Back