If you have not heard this yet please listen now **NOT NEW**

HOLY CRAP!!!!

The guy at the car parts store is the same guy from Sawgrass!! I cant say his name or I will be banned, But I swear, it's the guy that didn't contact the LE from Sawgrass, and he left his job after only a month

I think his name was Dante wasnt it? I remember the avatar of the woman who posted it but I cant remember her name! I'll try to go back and find it!

Does anyone know what the date was of the initial phone call and when this was recorded?

Its sooooo long and sooooo detailed. Most psychics say what they hear from "beyond" is fuzzy and not clear. This lady must have a darn good connection to the great beyond.

It would be totally amazing if it were true, but chances are pretty slim.

Her little girl voice kinda creeped me out.

This infuriates me.

I'm not saying psychics don't exist, and I'm not saying they do. I have no idea either way.

However, this "message" was entirely too long and sounded completely scripted, imo. Sounds like this woman injected herself for publicity. How come she didn't get this message in June sometime? Why do these "messages" only appear after major television networks are all over the case?

Infuriating. Faking a message from a missing little girl is not ok at all.

It really didn't sound like something a three year old would say. The comprehension of emotional issues her mother was going through is just beyond a toddler's capability.

from last week

This is going to be the THIRD time I have posted this but no one seems to reply to my post regarding this guy, and people keep asking about him. So here it goes AGAIN...

Not Sure where to place this comment...

Back to this Dante guy that lives at Sawgrass. His myspace is www.myspace.com/wtfts
I found him on an online car racing forum, he drives a pimped out camero. Here's some comments he made on another forum...

http://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9378026

6/03/08
Quit my job today!!!
Well its official. I quit Don Reid Ford today. My last day isnt until the 17th but I already feel so much better. Im going to Muscle Cars and Handlebars over on Orange and Landstreet.

and then on this date

7/13/08

Ok guys I have some rather bad news. I am no longer going to be working at Muscle Cars. I will be moving and once I figure out where I am going I will let you know and if we can do something there then I will make sure to. Sorry to dissapoint but things just arent working out over there... If anyone has any questions please call me at 321 *advertiser censored* XXXX. Thanks

Dante

He's MOVING, but doesn't know yet where he is going! I bet you he's one of the same characters LP & LE are trailing that where in town and now are not in town...

Funny that he never got back to LE after they left him a note on his door. Wonder if there is a connection about the date he is now leaving his new job????

It really didn't sound like something a three year old would say. The comprehension of emotional issues her mother was going through is just beyond a toddler's capability.

I completely agree. However, I have a friend who lost an infant and is protestant by religion and she always comments that the bible says children take their adult form in heaven, so I'm sure that the psychic would use that as justification, which just makes me all the more infuriated.

In case people are trying to figure out the connection to Casey, he is a friend thru www.myspace.com/lakevaj1 This really needs to be looked into, it's far too close. And so far I have been the only person stating this connection. I doubt the pyschic took my info for this talk with Caylee.

{What child calls their grandparent by their first name, or even a version of their first name? I'm sure it happens in some families, but that is odd to me}*

LOL, my dad claimed to be 'too young' to be a grandpa when I had my first born, he was 52. He called himself by his first name from the first time he held her. In reality he just knew she'd be able to say 'Joe' long before Grandpa and it made him feel special.

He was never the worlds greatest dad, but he certainly is the best grandpa I've ever known.

*sorry I don't know what happened to quotation marks!?

I have to agree here. I do believe that there are people who are intuitive, but I have some difficulty believing that this message was from a child not yet three. Just my opinion, though.

In case people are trying to figure out the connection to Casey, he is a friend thru www.myspace.com/lakevaj1 This really needs to be looked into, it's far too close. And so far I have been the only person stating this connection. I doubt the pyschic took my info for this talk with Caylee.

RebeccaAdrianne,
When I first read the info. you posted it was during a time where I was desperately reading, not posting, in an effort to catch up with all the new developments. When I read your info. I took it seriously. I think it is a great connection that should be sleuthed in more detail. But I didn't have the time to do it that night and didn't post b/c I had nothing to add.

It was a great post.

But, with all due respect to your posting, if a psychic were reading here to pick up info. to fake a "message", they would probably pick up on one that was legitimate, but one that not a lot of people were talking about. The reason being they would not want their "message" to seem too easily found or stolen. They would want their "message" to appear as fresh information. I'm afraid your perfectly good post and connection was used and abused by this woman.

A 2 year old, well just 3 year old would not speak with the wording she used.
Plus most people think she suffocated in the car. That's my theory from day one.
Plus I doubt Tony hit her, he was around her twice? and only briefly.
Lastly while I do believe some people get dejavu type feelings or feelings something is wrong as I have, as far as I heard, no one with messages from the dead has ever found someone. Correct me if I'm wrong?

Seriously, how are you going to have a radio psychic show and not be aware of Caylee Anthony and the circumstances surrounding her disappearance?

Don't be too quick to discount the psychic. I don't get words as much. I get images. I got that Caylee was alright, too. To be honest, I couldn't tell whether she was alive or dead, but I didn't see her in typical surroundings.

Devils advocate, never ever heard any specific proof of any psychic providing perfect details in order to locate anyone. I know they are so broad and generalized, you could take anything they say and twist it. Even the cold reader psychics. Sorry folks, lost my full belief in them the very moment Sylvia Brown was so insistant to the grandmother that Opal Dace Jennings was on an island with a pedophile group that kidnapped her - without question! Then a few months later, Opal was found close to home murdered all that time.

All frauds - every last one of them. IMHO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back