If you support the Ramseys or are on the fence, please read this...

Thank you for your advice. I will read those Ramsey books to get a non-biased opinion if you will read the two I mentioned. (if you haven't already) Currently, I am totally convinced of the Ramsey's innocence. Have you read *******'s forum and collection of evidence? (She's pro-Ramsey innocence.) I used to read everything on her forum awhile back but can't seem to pull it up anymore. She had an excellect collection of theories, evidence, media accounts and discussions. Never saw much about Santa. Read more about Fleet White and Chris Wolf as a suspects. Has your group had any discussion theories about Santa at all? I have to say that this case fascinates me and I would just like to see it solved. As far as the Ramsey's being judged for getting PR Agents and Lawyers, any smart business is told to do that when faced with legal or high profile media issues. I don't think it shows they are guilty-only that they are protective. Any good lawyer will tell you that if your guilty, you better hire a lawyer; if your innocent, you better have the best (lawyer)!
******* helped disprove alot of junk that was being printed in the tabloids. She was in touch with the Ramsey's at one time and then their friendship fell apart when she did an interview. (at which point they felt betrayed) However, last I heard, she still believes in their innocence. She's toured the Ramsey house, had contact with Boulder PD, and Lynn Wood. I don't think anyone has done more to help solve this case than *******. Wish I could find her!

olive said:
******* helped disprove alot of junk that was being printed in the tabloids. She was in touch with the Ramsey's at one time and then their friendship fell apart when she did an interview. (at which point they felt betrayed) However, last I heard, she still believes in their innocence. She's toured the Ramsey house, had contact with Boulder PD, and Lynn Wood. I don't think anyone has done more to help solve this case than *******. Wish I could find her!

It was more than an interview, Olive. She sold her copies of the police interviews to the National Enquirer for $40,000. She felt she was justified in doing so because it kept them from putting out a Ramsey book that was just a collection of their sleaziest articles. Instead they put out the police files book. Do the ends justify the means? Who knows?

Anyway, I can't give you a link as I'm sure you've noticed her name generates *******s. Do a Google search or go to acandyrose.com and you should be able to find her site. If you still can't, send me a pm and I'll try and help.

tipper said:
It was more than an interview, Olive. She sold her copies of the police interviews to the National Enquirer for $40,000.
Good point, Tipper. And I bet $40,000 buys a lot of "belief in innocence."

Britt said:
Good point, Tipper. And I bet $40,000 buys a lot of "belief in innocence."

Well, she clearly believed they were innocent long before the NE sale and she still believes that. I don't want to get into a discussion on the sale per se as it's a very subjective matter. BUT I didn't want Olive to think the Ramseys felt betrayed because of a simple interview.

olive said:
Have you read *******'s forum and collection of evidence? (She's pro-Ramsey innocence.)
Olive, you're in the wrong place to even bring that creature's name up. Around here, she's known as the "*advertiser censored*" and her forum is the "Swamp". You obviously don't know a thing about her or you would know that she is a bonafide pathological liar. She entered the internet world posing as a man and hasn't stopped lying and spreading misinformation about the Ramsey case since then. For 7-years she has consistantly proven herself to be a VERY sick individual. I feel sorry for you if you foolishly believed her BS.

Shylock, PLEASE add an IMO to your post! Maybe a few of them. WS doesn't want to end up in the Woodshed. :rolleyes:

MissMisty said:
I never visit the Jonbenét forum because I can't stand to read all the evil things said about this family, but today I am curious about something. If you are open-minded and believe that there isn't evidence pointing to the Ramsey's guilt or even if you are on the fence, I would love to hear from you. I could probably figure it out by reading through some of the threads but I don't the time or the stomach for that. I don't have any ulterior motives here and since I am aware that the majority here are Ramsey bashers, you can send me an e-mail at my private address which is listed on my profile. I just want to know how many, like me, believe the intruder theory.
And for those of you who are just going to post evil remarks, know that you will be wasting your time because I will scroll right past them. Thanks in advance!
Misty

Misty, I don't believe they murdered her, never did, never will! I don't participate on this forum either because I don't like to be hanged everyday of my life!!!! :rolleyes:

So, why would all these law enforcement officials try to "save" the R's? Why wold the police or DA's office try to help cover something like this up? I just don't understand.

little1 said:
So, why would all these law enforcement officials try to "save" the R's? Why wold the police or DA's office try to help cover something like this up? I just don't understand.
I "common-sense TOTALL AGREE!"...everything comes from somewhere...???
so where/what/when/why/who...ya know the w's right/wrong?xxxooo
:cool:

Blazeboy3 said:
I "common-sense TOTALL AGREE!"...everything comes from somewhere...???
so where/what/when/why/who...ya know the w's right/wrong?xxxooo
:cool:
OK...heads up...what's this ...trash/garbage/info???...

http://amrad.org/pipermail/tacos/1999/001362.html
FWD: Ramsey Raid Information :doh:

>thanks for your support out there guys! i travel thru santa
> rosa at least 3-4 times a year and am looking forward to
> moving to the healdsburg area in the next few years,
>perhaps you'll hear my call soon!

>thanks for your support!
>73, john ramsey, N2HWA

#### END Group Forward ####
:blowkiss: :chicken: :doh:

Olive, you're in the wrong place to even bring that creature's name up. Around here, she's known as the "*advertiser censored*" and her forum is the "Swamp". You obviously don't know a thing about her or you would know that she is a bonafide pathological liar. She entered the internet world posing as a man and hasn't stopped lying and spreading misinformation about the Ramsey case since then. For 7-years she has consistantly proven herself to be a VERY sick individual. I feel sorry for you if you foolishly believed her BS.

IMO/JMO
(per Maxi request :) )

Don't forget that Lin Wood himself spoke to ******* after it was revealed she was selling Ramsey material to the 'BORG' tabloids and he stated that she was unable to convince him that she had been motivated by anything other than personal greed.

The NE tapes was not her only sale. She also sold Patsy's handwriting samples which resulted in a very anti-Ramsey tabloid article. I am sure she has sold many more.

olive said:
Thank you for your advice. I will read those Ramsey books to get a non-biased opinion if you will read the two I mentioned. (if you haven't already) Currently, I am totally convinced of the Ramsey's innocence. Have you read *******'s forum and collection of evidence? (She's pro-Ramsey innocence.) I used to read everything on her forum awhile back but can't seem to pull it up anymore. She had an excellect collection of theories, evidence, media accounts and discussions. Never saw much about Santa. Read more about Fleet White and Chris Wolf as a suspects. Has your group had any discussion theories about Santa at all? I have to say that this case fascinates me and I would just like to see it solved. As far as the Ramsey's being judged for getting PR Agents and Lawyers, any smart business is told to do that when faced with legal or high profile media issues. I don't think it shows they are guilty-only that they are protective. Any good lawyer will tell you that if your guilty, you better hire a lawyer; if your innocent, you better have the best (lawyer)!

She is very easy to find. She is in the same website she always has been. There are many posters on this board who are members there. Just like you found this website....add an extra B to the name and your search engine will take you right to her.

For the record: Most of the stuff she may or may not have "disproved" in the tabloids she sold to them. Much of it she probably created herself. Her latest work includes the housekeeper's daughter performing oral sex on her own father. So this can be added to your list of her excellent theories.

Should be a nice reunion. Good luck

sissi said:
Please source this,when,where,by whom was Burke Ramsey EVER considered a suspect,other than on a few forums. No investigative team,including the BPD EVER considered him a suspect,Steve , the leader of the "leaks" stated in chat,that no,no one in law enforcement had ever considered Burke to be the killer of his sister.
IMO
I was under the impression NO ONE had been named as suspects.

No "suspects", just people "under the umbrella of suspicion".

When Beckner first used that phrase in his press conference, I recall him saying something about others coming and going from under the umbrella, but the only people who stayed under it were those in the house at that time. I can't find the transcript, tho, and am too lazy to go through all my JBR videotape. Anyone know if a transcript of the umbrella press conference is posted anywhere?

What I find puzzling is that Lin Wood is jumping up and down about the DNA being a non-Ramsey male. Therefore, why in Goodness name isn't Mary Keenan coming out with a statement saying that they are cleared?

If they are so sure that this DNA is from the killer then that would seem a reasonable step to take - surely? Mary Keenan is supposed to be running a fair investigation after all...

Maxi said:

When Beckner first used that phrase in his press conference, I recall him saying something about others coming and going from under the umbrella, but the only people who stayed under it were those in the house at that time. I can't find the transcript, tho, and am too lazy to go through all my JBR videotape. Anyone know if a transcript of the umbrella press conference is posted anywhere?

"Umbrella(sp?) posting FYI/FWIW..." :blowkiss:

http://www.cnn.com/US/9712/05/ramsey.presser/

Police: Ramseys remain under 'umbrella of suspicion'

JonBenet Ramsey
December 5, 1997
Web posted at: 1:35 p.m. EST (1835 GMT)
BOULDER, Colorado (CNN) -- As the first anniversary of JonBenet Ramsey's death looms, the lead police investigator said Friday that her parents "remain under an umbrella of suspicion" and will be questioned again. ( 187K/16 sec. AIFF or WAV sound)

"We've uncovered a lot of new information, we have a lot of new questions" for John and Patsy Ramsey, Cmdr. Mark Beckner said during a news conference. Beckner said police also want to re-interview the couple's 11-year-old son Burke.

The strangled body of the 6-year-old beauty queen was found in the basement of her parents' Boulder home on December 26, 1996. The Ramseys, who have proclaimed their innocence, have turned to newspaper ads in their own effort to find their daughter's killer.

Asked if JonBenet's murder would ever be solved, Becker responded, "I am confident it will be ... We are making progress and we are moving forward." :croc:

Jayelles said:
What I find puzzling is that Lin Wood is jumping up and down about the DNA being a non-Ramsey male. Therefore, why in Goodness name isn't Mary Keenan coming out with a statement saying that they are cleared?

If they are so sure that this DNA is from the killer then that would seem a reasonable step to take - surely? Mary Keenan is supposed to be running a fair investigation after all...

THIS IS MY OPINION IN REGARDS TO DNA!!!...???
DNA:(D)ON'T (K)NOW "OR" (N)O (A)NYTHING...HEEHEELOL!imho

Maxi said:

http://www.cnn.com/US/9712/25/jonbenet/ :silenced:
'Umbrella of suspicion'
Police removed hundreds of items from the family's Boulder home, and searched the Ramseys' summer home in Michigan. Their investigation has spread to about a dozen states.

At least once, police traveled to Atlanta to check out the alibi of John Ramsey's oldest son, who says he was not in Boulder at the time of JonBenet's death.

The Ramseys moved from their Boulder home
Both parents were asked to submit handwriting samples, which could be compared to the handwriting on the ransom note. Patsy Ramsey was asked to submit samples five times. Police later ruled out John Ramsey as the writer of the note.

"(The Ramseys) do remain under an umbrella of suspicion," said lead detective Mark Beckner three weeks ago. "But we're not ready to name any suspects."

Beckner was assigned to the case in October, after months of criticism for the department's handling of the investigation.

Some critics say the police have enough evidence to charge someone, and they say a grand jury should be convened, which could lead to an indictment.

New York lawyer Darnay Hoffman has filed a lawsuit aimed at pressuring Boulder District Attorney Alex Hunter to file charges. Hoffman claims an independent handwriting analysis proves Patsy Ramsey wrote the ransom note. No hearing has been scheduled on the complaint.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back