If your pets are acting weird, trust them...

omg that is so disturbing
yep whenever my cats act strange, I start checking rooms and turning on outside lights and usually text my husband too

omg that is so disturbing
yep whenever my cats act strange, I start checking rooms and turning on outside lights and usually text my husband too
Our car would welcome a robber, more tummy rubs lol

I think our lab would let us know.... I always trust his instinct, if he growls at someone I get away from them asap.

Years ago the family cat was acting weird one night and the humans talked about it. The next day there was a large earthquake thousands of miles away. Coincidence? Cat knowledge and was attuned to environmental signals that humans cannot pick up?

Years ago the family cat was acting weird one night and the humans talked about it. The next day there was a large earthquake thousands of miles away. Coincidence? Cat knowledge and was attuned to environmental signals that humans cannot pick up?

We had a cat that purred constantly, one day, I picked him up, he was not purring. I mentioned it to my Mom, whether there was something wrong with the cat.

That day, we had an earthquake, small, 5.1, but it was unusual.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back