GUILTY IL - 5 Gee/Constant family members murdered in Beeson, 21 Sept 2009

A few things I noticed from newspaper articles, comments by a jury member, & the ID episode "The Devil Wears Sneakers."

. The juror said Chris Harris burnt all of clothes. -- Yet they found his used white shoes with a drop of Rick Gee's blood abound, in a field, by a creek.
(***I HIGHLY DOUBT HE WOULD NOT BURN HIS SHOES ALSO. I HIGHLY DOUBT WHITE SHOES WALKING AWAY FROM THAT SCENE WOULD BE WHITE OR WITH JUST A SPECK OF ONE OF THE VICTIM's BLOOD.)

. The juror said his laptop was found in a field, by a creek. -- Yet the ID episode participant's reported the laptop was found in the back of the truck, under a tarp.
(***WELL, which is it?)

. As reported by the Pantagraph Ol' William or Gary or "Pudge" Koehler and a nephew claimed to have shown up first, walked in the "back door", looking for Rick Gee, to see why he didn't show up for work that day. & "someone called 911"
(*** THERE's TWO MEN ALLEGEDLY WALKING IN THROUGH THE DOOR TO SEE WHY RICK GEE DIDN'T SHOW UP FOR WORK. WHICH ONE CALLED???!)

. Jayson was engaged to Jen Ernst. Chris was back on with Nocole Gee. Pot seems like a more reasonable excuse to swing by the Gee house. -- Over the explanation Jayson spins about Christina giving Chris looks recently, and that they were going by so Chris could have sex with her.
(***THE EPISODE REFERRED TO CHRISTNA AS THE ESTRANGED SISTER OF NICOLE GEE. SO HOW WAS SHE AROUND SO OFTEN AS TO GIVE CHRIS THE LOOKS JAYSON ALLEGED?
***AS IN ALL RESOURCES REPORTED IF JAYSON WAS TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT CHRIS WANTING TO STOP TO TRY & HAVE SEX WITH CHRISTINA, HOW DOES A TIRE IRON GET THROWN IN. IF THE WAS AN EXPECTATION OF BEING MET WITH RESISTANCE IN THE HOUSE AS THE REASON, THEN WHAT WAS THE RELEVANCE OF REPORTING THE TWO BROTHERS CALLED THE HOUSE AND ASKED PERMISDION TO CONE OVER. (Nice try. Get real.)

. Chris Harris had no marks.
(***YET ALL RESOURCES, INCLUDING R/Ds SAID THE FAMILY FOUGHT.)

. DNA evidence seems to be incomplete or lacking therein,
. The jurors must have been pigeon-holed by media? Overwhelmed with disgust at the crime in general? Sure. But most certainly failed to do their best, pay attention, ask the right questions, and follow the instructions. (This is why no one should want a jury of common citizens.)

. In comments from readers of online articles I've read everything from it was "Stormee" and her weird mom Majorie Wright and Wrights cult, to it was a cop who has done such crimes previously, and framed those just close enough to the victims to take the fall.

The family deserves justice. Chris and his family deserve justice. Who knows who threatened who, and too bad Jayson rolled over.

I advise anyone good- to take a long look at other cases in the same middle quadrant of Illinois.
At the Wright's. At the neighbor of 33 years. At Gary.

And find the "cult", the "cop/s" or the real serial utility to this crime and others. And smash it.

There is more inconsistancies with the case. Anyone else see them, now?

When you say seems like someone is eradicating some families- you are pointing out what some cops & firefighters point out online about hating families on welfare. Check out White Hall, Roodhouse, Rochelle, etc... posts on topix.

When you say seems like someone is eradicating some families- you are pointing out what some cops & firefighters point out online about hating families on welfare. Check out White Hall, Roodhouse, Rochelle, etc... posts on topix.

I am from WH so where did u find these post? WH and Roodhouse are very close together. I know a lot of stuff happens around there. Not the best but yet nto the worst to live

I love how nobody is or was talking about how Nicole was in her back yard after the incident happened and was noticed. She and I believe Chris were in the backyard burning evidence. I use to live behind the house and saw it happen. They burned the clothes and shoes and everything else so they could get rid of the evidence. No one never said anything about the night and I doubt anyone ever will.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back