IL IL - Brian, 31, & Angela Charles, 23, Joliet, 2 Mar 2009

All any of us want is to have Angela and Brian's killer(s) to be brought to justice. Angela's mother deserves this, as do the rest of us that loved them.

I found a facebook page in Angela's memory and saw pictures of her, Brian and their beautiful son, Sean. He is such an angel isn't he? It broke my heart to see his sweet face while knowing he never got to really know his mommy and daddy. I really hope that this case gets solved. It has been heavy on my mind since the other night when I came to this thread. I tried to find info about the ex, but I can't even find her online - anywhere - other than the fact that she has moved to California. I'll keep bumping this thread in hopes that it will gain more interest from other WebSleuthers. I will also pray for little Sean, Angela and Brian's family, and all of their friends who loved them.

Yes, we all suspect the ex. Other leads include Brian's best friend. We don't know the truth of Angela's death, and it bothers us. She gave her life running to Sean's room to protect him. It saddens us all.
(Above 'bolding' by smart blonde)

If I may ask, what is the situation/ suspicion with Brian's best friend?
Was this friend also 'friendly' with Brian's ex-wife?

How was the ex-wife's behavior after the murders? How was the best friends?

Why does the ex-wife not have custody of any of her children now? (If she was so determined prior to the murders to have the children, she was allegedly part of a "bitter custody battle").

As always, so many questions.

All any of us want is to have Angela and Brian's killer(s) to be brought to justice. Angela's mother deserves this, as do the rest of us that loved them.

Are the polilce doing anything? Is it an active investigation? Good grief, it seems like this would be a cinch to solve.

I found a facebook page in Angela's memory and saw pictures of her, Brian and their beautiful son, Sean. He is such an angel isn't he? It broke my heart to see his sweet face while knowing he never got to really know his mommy and daddy. I really hope that this case gets solved. It has been heavy on my mind since the other night when I came to this thread. I tried to find info about the ex, but I can't even find her online - anywhere - other than the fact that she has moved to California. I'll keep bumping this thread in hopes that it will gain more interest from other WebSleuthers. I will also pray for little Sean, Angela and Brian's family, and all of their friends who loved them.

Yes, I'm know that Facebook tribute page. It is very nice. I am so glad you have kept Sean and others in your thoughts. Our family and circle of friends do the same. We just want the murders solved, which is why both our families offered rewards. All we want is justice. Sean knows what happened, as best a little boy can. He often says he knows his mom and dad are in heaven, and has stated they were shot. A little boy shouldn't have to know that.

Are the polilce doing anything? Is it an active investigation? Good grief, it seems like this would be a cinch to solve.

Joliet PD has investigated (I can't judge or vouch for their skills), and came up with nothing. We all know there is something there is missing, and/or it's not important to them.

(Above 'bolding' by smart blonde)

If I may ask, what is the situation/ suspicion with Brian's best friend?
Was this friend also 'friendly' with Brian's ex-wife?

How was the ex-wife's behavior after the murders? How was the best friends?

Why does the ex-wife not have custody of any of her children now? (If she was so determined prior to the murders to have the children, she was allegedly part of a "bitter custody battle").

As always, so many questions.

Not sure about the ex, we all are in confusion there.
As far as we know, there is no contact at all with the ex and the best friend. The best friend lost at it work and got violent with others at the news.

foxfire,such a sad,sad case.
is LE officially saying this is a cold case? is there anything we can do to help to get the investigation going again? a petition maybe?
one more question,do you have any ideas or theories what Angela could have meant by her very last facebook update ,shortly before the tragedy happened ?
"Only hours before she was found dead, Angela Charles left an ominous Facebook status update at 11:09 p.m.

She was "frustrated," she wrote, "that the ones who 'love' us the most are the ones that manage to hurt us the most."

foxfire,such a sad,sad case.
is LE officially saying this is a cold case? is there anything we can do to help to get the investigation going again? a petition maybe?
one more question,do you have any ideas or theories what Angela could have meant by her very last facebook update ,shortly before the tragedy happened ?
"Only hours before she was found dead, Angela Charles left an ominous Facebook status update at 11:09 p.m.

She was "frustrated," she wrote, "that the ones who 'love' us the most are the ones that manage to hurt us the most."

It has been called a cold case. Any help is much appreciated. A petition won't do much, but the thought counts. As far as the Facebook message, she had been mad at Brian after an argument. She felt someone who loves you shouldn't hurt you. She was mad at him after an argument. That's common.

I really don't want this case to be cast aside. I loved Ang too much for that. Even if there are no clues or solving the horrible murders, I just want Angela and Brian to be remembered. Angela was a great friend, and practically sibling due to our mother's friendship. More than anything, I want her to be remembered.

where is the ex wife now? what is her name or occupation...it seems in most cases, pressure and attention on hte parties involved usually brings out more information. none of the news links work..where is the info on this case?

It is so incredibly frustrating when the perp of a crime is all but obvious and still nothing is done. This case shouldn't take a brain surgeon to solve. It should never have become a cold case. Shame on the LE that let this happen. She clammed up, got a lawyer and moved to CA. Does this not buy them a clue?

This reminds me so much of the Susan Powell case. It was obvious that Josh killed her, but he clammed up, got a lawyer and moved to WA and they never managed to pin him down. It's a damn shame.

where is the ex wife now? what is her name or occupation...it seems in most cases, pressure and attention on hte parties involved usually brings out more information. none of the news links work..where is the info on this case?

Her name is Kathleen Rundle. Last we heard, she was in California where Brian and his family are from. The majority of us feel strongly that she is responsible in some way or another. If needed, I can provide you with articles and info in this case if you can't find it.

It is so incredibly frustrating when the perp of a crime is all but obvious and still nothing is done. This case shouldn't take a brain surgeon to solve. It should never have become a cold case. Shame on the LE that let this happen. She clammed up, got a lawyer and moved to CA. Does this not buy them a clue?

This reminds me so much of the Susan Powell case. It was obvious that Josh killed her, but he clammed up, got a lawyer and moved to WA and they never managed to pin him down. It's a damn shame.

Thank you for that, we all agree. This should have already been solved, but thanks to the non-effort of the so-called Joliet PD, it's been called a cold case. In the end, all of us only want JUSTICE for Angela, Brian, and especially little Sean. I know personally, I could care how and when it happens, I just want justice to be served, and a resolution for little Sean. It hurts me so much that this remains unsolved.

February 15 would have been Angela's 26th birthday. It's not far she wasn't able to celebrate it. I spent the day crying for her. She should have been here and alive to enjoy it. I'll never forget the day my mother called me at work, after talking to Angela's mother, to tell me Ang was dead. My god it hurt so bad.

February 15 would have been Angela's 26th birthday. It's not far she wasn't able to celebrate it. I spent the day crying for her. She should have been here and alive to enjoy it. I'll never forget the day my mother called me at work, after talking to Angela's mother, to tell me Ang was dead. My god it hurt so bad.

Wow, this case is heartbreaking and also infuriating because it seems to have been forgotten. How is it possible that LE have not been able to accomplish anything??
I feel really bad for you Fox because you knew the victims and i can only imagine the pain you feel. Please don't lose hope. Keep posting on here and keep this case alive so that others can learn about it and maybe one day something will happen.
Perhaps one day she will slip up and say something to someone. Then that person can google her name and find this thread and come forward. Or maybe this thread will make the local PD see that this case will not go away and that people from all over the world have heard about it and are outraged that so little has been done.
On a personal note, i had a student who was murdered. His mother, sister and 1 year old niece were also killed and it was the baby niece's daddy who was the suspect. He stabbed all of them (except the baby) and then he the apartment on fire with his baby in it.( My student's brother survived but is forever brain damaged and is in an institution). The perp was caught, confessed, brought to trial and acquitted. I was so mad and so upset seeing him go free. I mean, that was it, it was over and he won and got away with killing 4 people including his innocent child. But miraculously, after 4 years, the federal government intervened and he is being tried again on a federal level. So miracles can happen, although sometimes justice can be maddeningly slow.
Please just keep your faith, keep posting and letting people know and something is bound to happen. Please post a link to the FB page so that we can see it and visit it. Please keep posting on here, post links and update us. I promise I will check in and post as well.

Is there a reward for information being offered? Maybe with a little incentive, someone in the know would come forward.

Thank you, SwampMama, I appreciate that. I wish we could find the guilty one. I miss Angela so much, it hurts bad. I would give anything to have justice for her, her husband, and especially her little boy. Yes, Victory, there is a reward from her family and mine.

It hurts me so bad to know Angela is gone. I remember the day my mother called me to say she was dead. I was in a trance, practically a zombie. My mother was crying to me that she and Brian were gone. I was in shock. I barely made it through that evening at work. I am so damn angry to know justice hasn't been served. It makes me so mad. I am simply infuriated their deaths stay unsolved. I'm sad, but must of all I'm angry! Damnit, I am furious and want answers!

Sean recently celebrated his 5th birthday, a week after the anniversary of his parents' death. I hate he can't have them with him to celebrate. He misses them badly. How can I get national attention brought to this unsolved murder case? How can I get people to notice these murders and Sean's pain, as well as Angela's mother's pain and her struggle raising Sean? I have tried contacting Nancy Grace several times with no results. Who would care? And how do I get through to Nancy Graces' people? Please help!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back