Here comes Santa Claus, here comes Santa Claus
Riding down Santa Claus lane
He's got a bag that's filled with toys
For boys and girls again
Hear those sleigh bells jingle jangle
What a beautiful sight
Jump in bed and cover up your head
Because Santa Claus comes tonight

Yes, but let's get the facts straight, please. These two weren't exactly a long time couple. He lost a child not long ago, a child he was due to have with a different woman.

Your definition of dad may be different than mine. I don't consider a live in boyfriend of a few months a dad.

Also, the boyfriend held his hand over this childs mouth. How loud do you think this child could scream with an adults hand over his mouth?

We do not know what Michael's grandmother heard. Until I read exactly what she heard in MSM, I am not going to assume it was the child's screams.

I hear children scream outside all the time, while they are playing. I don't assume every scream I hear is a child being beaten to death by an adult.

We'll have to agree to disagree on our definition of 'dad' and your use of 'splitting hairs' which I consider not 'jumping the gun' on something not yet listed in MSM.

Actually the boyfriends family says that the grandmother was fully aware of her daughter's abusive behaviors....in fact they were all abusive to their children. Nevertheless she plead guilty for 35 yrs today

I saw a mention on FB that the boyfriend’s trial started today, but I cannot find mention of it in MSM. Does anyone know?

Thinking of you tonight, sweet little mansie, and picturing you happy and loved somewhere. I have to believe in Paradise - you and all the little Bryeons we don't even know about make me have to believe in it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back