GUILTY IL - Carrie Olson, 29, Rock Island, 28 Dec 2013

http://m.qctimes.com/news/local/sea...5912-a0a1-80deddb4b74e.html?mobile_touch=true

Dated 12/4 - search continues

You guys I think they need to somehow search the length of the area between point A (davenport) and point B (Minneapolis).

Do they have the car yet? Have I missed that?

Yeah, but that's about 350 miles in between and a couple of different routes TM could have taken. Where do you even begin to look?

I do agree that Carrie's probably not in the Davenport/Rock Island area. LE needs to get this guy talking, or find somebody he's spilled his guts to. I wonder about the woman who flew to Vegas with him. How does she play into all of this? What does she know?

TM returned the car when he came back from Vegas; Carrie's purse was in it, but no wallet or cell phone.

Yeah, but that's about 350 miles in between and a couple of different routes TM could have taken. Where do you even begin to look?

I do agree that Carrie's probably not in the Davenport/Rock Island area. LE needs to get this guy talking, or find somebody he's spilled his guts to. I wonder about the woman who flew to Vegas with him. How does she play into all of this? What does she know?

TM returned the car when he came back from Vegas; Carrie's purse was in it, but no wallet or cell phone.

I know it's basically impossible to search the whole route. If he did drop her somewhere along the way to MN, I imagine it would be in a ditch or something. Unless he had familiarity with an area in particular. I imagine he may have taken some back roads for that reason.

That's right - the car was returned. They'd be able to tell if a body or blood was in there. I wonder when they'll release that kind of info? Maybe not til after they get this guy to slip up or talk?

I imagine her family feels helpless. I sure do.

Why. If this guy did something to her,,why would he leave the area come back and use her car again? That to me makes no sense does it ?

Any updates on this case? It just seems so fishy that this guy had her car, yet is claiming he does not know what happened to her.

The Facebook site is asking people not to speculate, that the police have a person of interest. Temps are brutal up here--air temp of -15 yesterday, don't want to know what the wind chill was, so searchers can't be out.

But how did he say he got her car? Where did he say he saw her last?

If he drove her home as stated, she would not just get out and leave her purse in the car. Then her phone pinging somewhere else? I have to question this man's thought process if he thinks any of this makes any sense. Has anybody stated when they broke up and why?

If he drove her home as stated, she would not just get out and leave her purse in the car. Then her phone pinging somewhere else? I have to question this man's thought process if he thinks any of this makes any sense. Has anybody stated when they broke up and why?

Yeah, I don't think anyone's buying his story. LE is most likely building a case as we speak. Whatever happened to Carrie, it was either totally unplanned or very poorly planned.

Did they question the other woman that went to Vegas with this guy?

The Facebook site is asking people not to speculate, that the police have a person of interest. Temps are brutal up here--air temp of -15 yesterday, don't want to know what the wind chill was, so searchers can't be out.

BBM I hope the LE is pressuring this POI and they find her soon. Just sounds all too off to me.

TM drove to Minneapolis to pick up his girlfriend; that's why they flew to Vegas from there. He drove Carrie's car to the police station when he returned:

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=639860179389534&id=637421096300109

Whoa. He couldn’t tell the LE where the car was when they were in Vegas, but then rolls up to the station in her car all big as day? He suddenly realized where he misplaced her car?? Pffft. :facepalm:

He probably had to do a little cleaning up with the car before he brought it back. I believe this was poorly planned. I wonder if they were keeping in contact up to him leaving for Vegas.

Still no updates? This one lays heavy on my heart for some reason. I hope they find her...or something soon.

If he flew from Minnesota to Vegas, wouldn't LE have know what airport he flew out from? I wonder if they checked out the airport parking while he was on Vegas.

If he flew from Minnesota to Vegas, wouldn't LE have know what airport he flew out from? I wonder if they checked out the airport parking while he was on Vegas.

I don't even think they went that deep into checking. The ex was communicating with them and at first I believe told them the wrong airport?

I know there were people on the FB page that went to the airports themselves to look for the car.

I mean really, who would lend their ex their car to take their new girlfriend to Vegas. Knowing that your car is just hanging at the airport? Even if they were still friendly, wouldn't you drop them off at the airport? Just a silly story all away around.

Wow, 17K likes on her FB page. Alot of local business support too! Yet nothing! Praying for her return!

I don't even think they went that deep into checking. The ex was communicating with them and at first I believe told them the wrong airport?

I know there were people on the FB page that went to the airports themselves to look for the car.

I mean really, who would lend their ex their car to take their new girlfriend to Vegas. Knowing that your car is just hanging at the airport? Even if they were still friendly, wouldn't you drop them off at the airport? Just a silly story all away around.

Wow, 17K likes on her FB page. Alot of local business support too! Yet nothing! Praying for her return!

But......If you harmed or murdered your ex and disposed of her using her car
would u pick up your GF drive to the airport take off to vegas come back get back in her car and drive it to the police station?

That is just crazy!
what if the car was used while he was in vegas?

would u pick up your GF drive to the airport take off to vegas come back get back in her car and drive it to the police station?

That is just crazy!

Yes I can see him doing this. LE was in contact with him in Vegas. I think he knew they were on to him. Returns and does a clean up or another clean up of the car. I don't think he had a choice but arrive in her car. Who knows what LE told him. May have said "we have you on camera driving the car" etc. etc.

That is just crazy!

I've seen crazier on here.

Off topic, when I was a teenager, one of my first jobs was at a MHMR home. One of the aids there would come to work bruised up all the time and rumor had it that it was her husband was abusing her. I didn't know her well and would see her on breaks every once in a while, but we never spoke.

One day her husband beat her to death with his fist and a garden hose as their children watched. He put her in the car with their kids and drove from Texas to Louisiana to his parents house. When he got there, he told them that she fell out of the car on the way to LA, seem find then fell asleep and didn't wake up. His mom knew immediately what happened and called the cops. Now that's crazy.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back