IL IL - Chicago, BlkMale, #UPUP118574, 15-19, in vacant lot where factory had previously been located, Florida A&M University shirt, Nov '95

Otterly

Reaction score
A new (page created March 21, 2024) UID added to Namus, this one got my attention to the young age of the unidentified.

-Unknown height, unknown weight, no estimated date of death

-Found November 5th, 1995.

- "adolescent" black male, estimated age 15-19 years old

-The skeletal remains were found in a vacant lot where a factory had been destroyed several years prior.

-Not recognizable - Partial skeletal parts only

-Black, coarse hair

-Black/red/white tshirt size XL "Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University Rattlers"Green jeans "Gates" brandblack belt, green and red plaid boxer shorts

-Black Reebok tennis shoes size 10

A new (page created March 21, 2024) UID added to Namus, this one got my attention to the young age of the unidentified.

-Unknown height, unknown weight, no estimated date of death

-Found November 5th, 1995.

- "adolescent" black male, estimated age 15-19 years old

-The skeletal remains were found in a vacant lot where a factory had been destroyed several years prior.

-Not recognizable - Partial skeletal parts only

-Black, coarse hair

-Black/red/white tshirt size XL "Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University Rattlers"Green jeans "Gates" brandblack belt, green and red plaid boxer shorts

-Black Reebok tennis shoes size 10
Seems like he was a big fan of Florida A & M University's basketball team, I wonder if he was a student over there. And his XL shirt size indicates this JD had a large body frame.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant
Back