Identified! IL - Chicago, Body parts of 2-3yo AA child, Sep'15 - Kyrian Knox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the thinking here that this is a mother and child? Or is it possible this is just a dumping ground and there are more to be found?

Did anything come of the Rockford Lead besides eliminating Kyrian?

Sorry - trying to catch up and still researching.

Kyrian hasn't been eliminated, they are still waiting for DNA results.

Personally I think it's probably Kyrian :( .

The only thing I want to add before I know more, is that listed missing, as much as we want it to be one of those precious children, are not the only possibilities.
Baby Doe - Bella Bond- was not listed as missing and needed to be identified. As much as we wanted that Doe to be any of certain missing babies, she was not them. It was learned that she was stored in Mom's fridge for a time before she was dumped in Boston Harbor.
Janiya Thomas was not reported missing even though she had not been seen in almost a year but was finally found in her mother's freezer after one of her children contacted CPS.
Jeremiah Oliver was another baby boy whose family had not seen him and eventually was reported. His bones were finally found tossed off the side of the highway in a suitcase.

My point is that besides the ones we know about, the number of children killed and thrown away like trash far exceeds those reported.

I pray that this child gets a name and I am open to many possibilities, but for now,,,

Please let it be Kyrian.

MOO

The only thing I want to add before I know more, is that listed missing, as much as we want it to be one of those precious children, are not the only possibilities.
Baby Doe - Bella Bond- was not listed as missing and needed to be identified. As much as we wanted that Doe to be any of certain missing babies, she was not them. It was learned that she was stored in Mom's fridge for a time before she was dumped in Boston Harbor.
Janiya Thomas was not reported missing even though she had not been seen in almost a year but was finally found in her mother's freezer after one of her children contacted CPS.
Jeremiah Oliver was another baby boy whose family had not seen him and eventually was reported. His bones were finally found tossed off the side of the highway in a suitcase.

My point is that besides the ones we know about, the number of children killed and thrown away like trash far exceeds those reported.

I pray that this child gets a name and I am open to many possibilities, but for now,,,

Please let it be Kyrian.

MOO

I've been thinking about this too. I don't want it to be Kyrian, or at least I didn't, because I felt like I knew him and I wanted him to be okay. But then... does that mean I want some other kid to have been forgotten and dumped in the lake like trash? Of course not. It's awful no matter what. And like you said there are so many lost or murdered kids out there no one has reported missing. Janiya especially breaks my heart because I imagine one of her siblings would have reported her missing but was too afraid. :(

I think this is Kyrian, by the way. The sketches convinced me. At this point it's down to "I hope he didn't suffer."

I hate this.

I've been thinking about this too. I don't want it to be Kyrian, or at least I didn't, because I felt like I knew him and I wanted him to be okay. But then... does that mean I want some other kid to have been forgotten and dumped in the lake like trash? Of course not. It's awful no matter what. And like you said there are so many lost or murdered kids out there no one has reported missing. Janiya especially breaks my heart because I imagine one of her siblings would have reported her missing but was too afraid. :(

I think this is Kyrian, by the way. The sketches convinced me. At this point it's down to "I hope he didn't suffer."

I hate this.

Sadly - heart rending sadness - but that is our best hope!

We're still here little one waiting to learn your name and to find the monster that did this to you.

At this point, if the DNA doesn't come back pointing to Kyrian, I would hope there are some serious questions asked about the lack of large scale ground searches by LE. Going to guess for now that the lack of visible work on the Kyrian case is due to the DNA confirming what they already know... [emoji20]

I read somewhere today that they identified this baby, but they aren't releasing the name yet. Does ANYONE know if there is truth to this?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

It's Kyrian. Just confirmed

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I am not surprised but my heart breaks just the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox