IL IL - Chicago, UnkSex/UnkRace/UnkAge, UP92242, bones in a field. April 2022.

A little more details about this UID on Cook County ME's Office webpage: Unidentified Persons

Case Number ME2022-04968
Date Found 04/28/2022
Location Found 9900 S. Harper Ave., Chicago, IL

Description

Skeletal remains. Metal plate and screws on right lower leg. Indicative of a previous ankle fracture. clothing on bones: Blue plaid Fruit of the loom boxers and dark colored foot locker brand pants Clothing found near by: Woman's bra-Black with pink, blue, yellow, orange spots. Gym shoes-Discloroed gray. Brand: New Balance. Size: 10.5 Pants-Black, Brand: Foot Locker. Size:XL

A little more details about this UID on Cook County ME's Office webpage: Unidentified Persons

Case Number ME2022-04968
Date Found 04/28/2022
Location Found 9900 S. Harper Ave., Chicago, IL

Description

Skeletal remains. Metal plate and screws on right lower leg. Indicative of a previous ankle fracture. clothing on bones: Blue plaid Fruit of the loom boxers and dark colored foot locker brand pants Clothing found near by: Woman's bra-Black with pink, blue, yellow, orange spots. Gym shoes-Discloroed gray. Brand: New Balance. Size: 10.5 Pants-Black, Brand: Foot Locker. Size:XL
So there’s some evidence that they had an ankle surgery in the past? Maybe doctors will remember performing an operation on such an individual. There was a bra found nearby. Gives me some idea that the UID may have been a female. Someone has to be missing them!

He was updated since I made this thread

Biological Sex: Male
Race / Ethnicity: Black / African American, Hispanic / Latino
Estimated Age Range (Years): 40-60
Height: 5' 3"-5' 9"(63-69 inches) , Estimate

I'm wondering if the bra was connected to this victim at all. The rest of the clothing seems to trend pretty masc. Boxers, footlocker pants.

But because it's underclothes, I guess it could have been worn in secret.

MOO

I'm wondering if the bra was connected to this victim at all. The rest of the clothing seems to trend pretty masc. Boxers, footlocker pants.

But because it's underclothes, I guess it could have been worn in secret.

MOO
all that stuff says "clothing found nearby" so the bra and stuff could just be a bin bag full of clothes some other person threw out.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gorgon4545
Back