GUILTY IL - Chyenne Kircher, 14, East Dubuque, 12 Oct 2011

Cheyenne's case worries me because of what happened to Michelle Knight. What if so many people just assume Cheyenne ran away (and maybe she did at first but then got into a position where she couldn't get home) when she's really being held somewhere?

I am and always have been baffled why everyone seems to have just given up looking for her.

I'm a little encouraged by Looking's news that vacant buildings are being taken down. You never know what may turn up.

Just another little bump for Chy.

I've just read through this thread from page 1 again, hoping that I missed something.

One thing I can't seem to find is a mention of a boy that Chyenne could have possibly met in the last few weeks before she went missing. IIRC it was posted by one of the locals.
Can anyone help me with that, please?

:moo::moo:

I lived in Dubuque (IA) as a kid. This hits home. Hope some new clues surface soon!

no new news around town about her. any questions that i can answer? please ask

Pardon my stepping into the fray. I cannot accept that this teenager just took off into the wide blue yonder.

Have there been POI's in relation to Chyenne's disappearance?
Was there a young male called Mitchell is her life, or is that rumour?
The handwriting on that note, has it been substantiated by LE that it was Chyenne's (more than family say so)?
Is there a clock time for an event - more than she left home between 3 and 4pm and then around 11pm for the note being found - e.g. actual time reported missing?
Can I have a location more than just Wisconsin Avenue if you have it (nearest intersection will do)?

Thanks in advance, MM

Hello Mountain Misst, thanks for joining in. New eyes, new ideas.

Chyenne did have a friend named Mitchell. It has been confirmed that he was a friend, not a boyfriend.

The letter was sent for testing and the results came back around 99% that it was Chyenne's handwriting.

I have never seen a more exact time last seen than 3-4pm. On checking the school hours for the school she attended, I see that they finish class at 230pm. My understanding is that Chyenne lived rather close to the school so I would think she arrived at home by 3pm. MOO of course.

I also do not have exact time of reporting but I will see what I can find.

Please check your inbox, MM. thank you

Hello Mountain Misst, thanks for joining in. New eyes, new ideas.

Chyenne did have a friend named Mitchell. It has been confirmed that he was a friend, not a boyfriend.

The letter was sent for testing and the results came back around 99% that it was Chyenne's handwriting.

I have never seen a more exact time last seen than 3-4pm. On checking the school hours for the school she attended, I see that they finish class at 230pm. My understanding is that Chyenne lived rather close to the school so I would think she arrived at home by 3pm. MOO of course.

I also do not have exact time of reporting but I will see what I can find.

Please check your inbox, MM. thank you

Thanks. I've caught up on the thread. Note - Thursday was the 13th October (not the 12th).
Being on the state line would this have handicapped the LE investigation as to whose responsibility it was?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunshine2u49
Back