IL IL - Cook Co., WhtMale UP10788, 23-33, dismembered, joker tattoos, Apr'10

Disappointing to read LE doesn't believe a recon will help much in this case. Maybe they are only saying that with the hopes the person will become a little too relaxed.

Perhaps this is someone who is missing from outside of Illinois, or perhaps this is someone who is not yet reported missing. Dang! Someone is missing this guy. Someone knows they haven't seen him in a few months. Why hasn't he been reported missing? Let's keep looking.

I know right, why would they even say that?

I am starting to wonder if they are an outsider. I wish we had more info about him (height, weight, age, etc).

Question for anyone - does LE submit UID to Namus? Is there a typical turnaround time for this? Would they wait for the reconstruction of the face first?

It is not a requirement ME send a UID to NamUs. I don't believe this doe is on NamUs. :(

Bumpity bump bump.

Drove by this place a few times, including today. I'd like to know where he was disposed of, I originally thought it was over the bridge but I noticed that bridge has really good lighting. I did notice that the community college is just across the street from the forest preserve he was found in. If you're heading west (which makes sense as the other half of him was found west) the entrance to the college will be on your right and there's a long driver parallel to the river. If it were 3am with no one around I could see this as being a potentially good place to pull over as forest preserves are usually closed off and it would be highly suspicious to see a car idling near or in a forest preserve after sunset. Since the entrance to the college is open I'm betting this is where they disposed.

Below is a link with the marker on the community college. You can see running south the long driveway that probably lacks cameras. By the number 58 (indicating the route number) is where he was found I believe.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Oakton+Community+College,+Des+Plaines,+IL&sll=42.045405,-87.887707&sspn=0.029447,0.073042&ie=UTF8&hq=Oakton+Community+College&hnear=Oakton+Community+College,+1600+E+Golf+Rd,+Des+Plaines,+Cook,+Illinois+60016&ll=42.06344,-87.880325&spn=0.029439,0.073042&z=14

Wish there was something new in the news but there is not unfortunately. Still not in NAMUS.

Here in Albany Park neighborhood of chicago, a "c" meant you were a Cobra. This is so scary! Anything new on this? :nerves:

I searched Cobra, and in Chicago they are listed as Spanish Cobra's. I wonder if their tattoos are C or SC. Cobras are associated with Folks and things on the right. The UID's C tat is on his right.....

I've never heard any follow up news on this case, nor have I seen the case listed at NamUs.

This John Doe remains unidentified.

Here is his NamUs casefile.
https://identifyus.org/en/cases/10788

pretty pitiful profile.

no hair color, no dentals, they say DNA is not done yet they were able to compare DNA to the different body parts, they show pics of the tattoos but no description of where they are located.

maybe one of these years they will get up to speed and record the pertinent data.

Woah. His boxers are listed as size 36-38 but his pants are size 50?
Does Ben Davis, Gorilla Cut not follow the normal men's pants size chart?
If they do, how would someone wearing that size boxer, be able to wear that size pants?

gangsters generally "sag" their pants.

Woah. His boxers are listed as size 36-38 but his pants are size 50?
Does Ben Davis, Gorilla Cut not follow the normal men's pants size chart?
If they do, how would someone wearing that size boxer, be able to wear that size pants?

gangsters do wear ben davis. those and also dickies, and dark wash levi's (among many other types of pants)

in fact in the 90's, ben davis pants and ben davis smocks w the half zipper were almost like a gang uniform.

look at this link: these are the charlie brown polos. ive never seen one being worn except cholos.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/247205467019259777/

http://bendavis.com/product/gorilla-cut-pants/

They're generally work pants, not gangsta style, and popular with guys with big guts. You can get them with suspender buttons pre-sewn. He might have been going for the gangster sag or he might have worn his boxers below his belly.

No updates to the Namus case since September 2018 and no additional MPs with matching tatts.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drena519
Back