GUILTY IL - Governor Rod Blagojevich in Federal Custody

Steely, he even looks like a weasel! I saw one episode of CA with him, and I told my husband that he looked like a rat and my husband corrected me and said he looked like a weasel. :loser::loser: No offense to weasels or rats intended.

I'm glad he was convicted, finally.

Does anyone know what sentence he will receive and what posh politically run prison he will go to? You know "the special" prisons that look more like country clubs?

MOO

Mel

Ah, the wheels of justice have caught ole' Blaggo... I saw him on TV too. What a con...

Goz

My favorite moment from Blaggo:

Claims he does not know how to send an email..:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

OMG, just golden.

Goz

How many years did he get for his hair doo?:floorlaugh:

Actually I heard the thing on his head is only sentenced to six months for failure to report a crime. They're ignoring the crime of his walking around with that thing on his head.

won't he have to take off the wig when he goes to the pokey? It's a wig right? No one would do that on purpose would they?

Him and Phil Spector must take the same hair advice...:great::great:

I think they made Spector take his wig off-- (and thank God)

Stiff sentence for Blaggo. Broke like a little girl at the end when it was time
to beg the courts. Didn't work though.

Goz

:floorlaugh: Good question, lol. I just wonder how the heck he's gonna find a prison barber who can style it to his er unique specifications. :crazy:

I couldn't beleive the harsh sentencing. Maybe I'm a naive bleeding-heart or whatever, but WTH?? He didn't kill anybody, he's not a serial killer or a rapist, he didn't do unspeakable things to a child, why such a harsh sentence???? I just don't get it. :waitasec:

I couldn't beleive the harsh sentencing. Maybe I'm a naive bleeding-heart or whatever, but WTH?? He didn't kill anybody, he's not a serial killer or a rapist, he didn't do unspeakable things to a child, why such a harsh sentence???? I just don't get it. :waitasec:

The state of Illinois has long been known as one of the most corrupt, politically. We have had that reputation for years. The citizens of this state have tired of the status quo of quid pro quo and this sentence reflects the general public's disatisfaction with the shenanigans. MOO

I feel the sentence was harsh too but maybe, just maybe, people are tired of crooked politics. True, he killed no one so I think they wanted to make an example out of him, and considered how much he lied.
I will say he is a charming goofball and that is why I feel we all care so much. If he was any other figure, it may have gone pretty much unnoticed. I think it helped him being on CA too.

Good day
Goz

He was placed into a position of public trust and he betrayed and corrupted that trust. I wish every politician who breaks the law would be slammed this hard.

He was placed into a position of public trust and he betrayed and corrupted that trust. I wish every politician who breaks the law would be slammed this hard.

Very true, maybe this will be a new trend Steely, but doubt it.

Good day man
Goz

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname