GUILTY IL - Holly Cassano, 22, stabbed to death, Mahomet, 2 November 2009 *Arrest*

@Lynetta - hope all is well with you! Just wondering IF the court site "might" be updated by now? :)

TIA! All is well here - health wise & social distancing.

@Lynetta - hope all is well with you! Just wondering IF the court site "might" be updated by now? :)

TIA! All is well here - health wise & social distancing.

Hey Niner, yes all is well... or at least in my personal self isolated bubble :) I took a scheduled mental health break from WS for a few days since I can't seem to tear myself away from the covid 19 thread when I'm on here. :eek:

@MajorHoople is right, everything court wise is completely shut down and postponed.

• I did find something newly added to the docket sheet, but it was back dated for 3/20/20.....

Champaign County Circuit Clerk
2018CF001212

[...]

03/20/2020

Covid entry

In response to the Covid-19 Emergency and pursuant to Champaign County Administrative Order 2020-03 postponing all jury trials, Sixth Juridical Circuit Administrative Orders 02, Governor Pritzker's
Declaration of a State of Emergency on March 9, 2020 and Executive Order In Response to Covid-19 entered March 20, 2020, Supreme Court Order M.R. 30370, the hearing previously set for 3/20/2020 was vacated by the court and the hearing will be re-allotted upon further information about when the courthouse will resume operations.

Judge:LADD HEIDI N Clerk:LSO M

[...]

• The next/last court date section has now been changed from 3/20/2020 back to 2/14/2020 at 9:30 am

Just wondering IF there might be some new stuff on the court site @Lynetta - ??

TIA! :)

Just wondering IF there might be some new stuff on the court site @Lynetta - ??

TIA! :)

Checking now ...........

No, nothing's been added or changed to the docket sheet and the court date is still showing his last appearance - 2/14/2020

I wonder what his initials (“F.A.”) stand for.

Never mind, I think I found out. It’s Frank Allen, assuming I found the right guy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back