Found Deceased IL - Ibrahim Nofal, 28, Orland Park, 13 July 2010

I hope it was not a hate crime. I'm not getting a typical gang type feeling in this case. IMO, if it is not an organized crime murder than perhaps a hate crime but I don't have any specific reason to believe it is a hate crime. That is just a guess.

JMO

JMO why wasn't a real MD (medical examiner) called in to do the autopsy? Why a deputy coroner? And I wonder where Patrick O'Neil is hiding - the coroner of Will County responsible for the autopsy of Kathleen Savio (Drew Peterson's former murdered wife). Strong suggestion: do it right the first time Will County!!! moo

JMO why wasn't a real MD (medical examiner) called in to do the autopsy? Why a deputy coroner? And I wonder where Patrick O'Neil is hiding - the coroner of Will County responsible for the autopsy of Kathleen Savio (Drew Peterson's former murdered wife). Strong suggestion: do it right the first time Will County!!! moo

I don't know that the deputy coroner wasn't just the spokesperson for the media contact.

I know WS'rs are well aware of many many mistakes made in Will county, but I am not ready to jump the gun and accuse them of making mistakes in Ibrahims case just yet.

JMO

I don't know that the deputy coroner wasn't just the spokesperson for the media contact.

I know WS'rs are well aware of many many mistakes made in Will county, but I am not ready to jump the gun and accuse them of making mistakes in Ibrahims case just yet.

JMO

lol no mistakes Cubby...just like the Riley Fox case, Kathleen Savio case and others not to be named - hardly can I call these cases - mistakes! moo

lol no mistakes Cubby...just like the Riley Fox case, Kathleen Savio case and others not to be named - hardly can I call these cases - mistakes! moo

:waitasec:. I'm not sure what you are saying. Can you clarify?

tia

:waitasec:. I'm not sure what you are saying. Can you clarify?

tia

What do I mean? Let's take the Riley Fox case.

Three year old (3yo) Riley fox was raped, murdered and thrown in a creek about 7 miles from her home in Wilmington, Illinois, Will County.

2004 - Will County LE told Kevin Fox that the rape of his daughter, Riley, was a one (1) on a scale of one to ten. No big deal, hardly worth mentioning. That information was used to R/O the population of sexual predators and RSO because no SO would rape a 3yo so mildly. The community was told - don't worry, the rape and murder of Riley was specific to Riley, a one time deal. The community is not at risk. That, in turn, allowed LE to focus on Kevin Fox, Riley's father.

Unfortunately, that allowed the real RSO, Eby, to freely roam about for over a year until he brutally raped and assaulted a family member and was put behind bars. In 2010, the DNA from Riley's body was a match to Eby, who continues to be behind bars.

The Fox's sued Will County LE for violating their constitutional rights. The forensic pathologist vehemently denied ever saying Riley's rape was a one on a scale of 1 -10, he said it was a 10, one of the worst he had ever seen. Ya think???

IMO Altering the severity of Riley's rape in order to rule out SO populations so that the focus could be on dad, is unconscionable and outrageous. How and the heck can the rape of a 3yo be mild? An additional note is that the DNA taken from Riley's body was not tested until this year.

The above took place without the Coroner's office nor LE saying a word and allowed for the arrest of Kevin Fox on the eve of an election.

Think about the low-life slugs minimizing the rape of a 3yo so an arrest of someone more convenient can take place!

The same Coroner's office was involved with the autopsy of Kathleen Savio. The autopsy was done exceptionally well, however, the conclusion of accidental drowning was an insult to all those who can read. moo

And now, most recently, another body. Is it a homicide or isn't it? Why can't the coroner's office get it right the first time? moo

I understand that eyes4crime, but imo it is premature to say Will County is making mistakes has made mistakes or will make mistakes in Ibrahims case. IMO, Will county is well aware 'eyes' (in general, not yours only ) are on them with the huge mistakes they have made.

In reality Will is not the only county to make mistakes. I can name some for Lake, Cook and DuPage too. Let's see where things go with Ibrahims cases.... and lets remember for the mistakes Will has made, they have gotten some things right too.

JMO

And now, most recently, another body. Is it a homicide or isn't it? Why can't the coroner's office get it right the first time? moo

respectfully snipped. If you read further the links do indicate they are calling Ibrahims death a homocide.
ETA: and we have to keep in mind, the media makes mistakes in reporting ALL THE TIME. I've said more than once if sleuths had a dollar for every mistake we found in the media we'd all be rich. It could be poor reporting too.....

respectfully snipped. If you read further the links do indicate they are calling Ibrahims death a homocide.
ETA: and we have to keep in mind, the media makes mistakes in reporting ALL THE TIME. I've said more than once if sleuths had a dollar for every mistake we found in the media we'd all be rich. It could be poor reporting too.....

IMO once Will County's coroner's office saw the media coverage this case was getting, they gave the body a 2nd look.

And you are so right Cubby, Cook, DuPage - all counties in Illinois make mistakes, but with the rape of a 3yo???? moo

I agree with you, this case looks like the work of mafiosa or gangs. Let's hope the investigation has some backbone. moo

Bumping

Was anything else revealed about this case? I can't seem to find anything past the summer of 2010. I'm assuming it is still being treated as a homicide.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona
Back