GUILTY IL - Jahmeshia Conner, 12, Englewood, 29 Nov 2009

How could it be a year later and still no justice for Jahmeshia?

For Jameshia , Lord Please expose the person who snuffed her beautiful light much too soon and too violently
view

Merry Christmas in Heaven Jahmeshia. I hope that the creep who took your life will be caught, punished, and prevented from harming another child. :angel:

From Southernmom's link in post # 44.

Just wanted a picture of Jameshia on her thread.

Attachments

• Jameshia Connor.jpg
    Jameshia Connor.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 38
I just realized I left the H out of her given name. I apologize!

She was absolutely a beautiful young girl. I wonder if it was someone she knew who took her away. So sad that this didn't get more press or attention.

It's been almost 3 years ago since Jahmeshia was found strangled in the alley near her home. It's such a shame that no one has been charged with her murder.
Praying for justice for Jahmeshia.

It's been almost 3 years since Jahmeshia was abducted, sexually assaulted, strangled, and her body discarded in an alley. Hoping that there will be justice for Jahmeshia somday soon.

This poor sweet baby girl.....how could anyone in LE not drop what they are doing to search for this beautiful girl? This whole probable/endangered runaway BULL***** needs to be completely done away with! You are either present and accounted for or missing. To me there is no in between. How can LE think that a 12 year old girl, out on the streets of a large city, by herself, isn't in danger??? I DON'T FREAKIN' GET!!! This makes me so ANGRY!!! :furious::banghead:

It's so frustrating to think that someone in this neighborhood most likely saw something or by now knows something about who killed this sweet young girl and yet no one will speak up for her. Isn't the inaction condoning and encouraging more violence against the children in this community? :banghead:

Just wanted to bump this up as the third anniversary of Jahmeshia's abduction comes up. The killer who snatched this sweet little girl off of the bus and took her life was never caught and may still be claiming young lives. I hope someday this crime is solved. God bless Jahmeshia Conner and her family.

Ugh, this still makes me incredibly ANGRY :furious: WTF is wrong with LE? A child is missing. Period. GO LOOK FOR THAT CHILD!!! I have to stop, I have said some pretty snarky things tonight and I am going to be put on time out soon if I don't watch it.....but this is nothing short of DISGUSTING on LE's part. Idiots. :banghead:

Ugh, this still makes me incredibly ANGRY :furious: WTF is wrong with LE? A child is missing. Period. GO LOOK FOR THAT CHILD!!! I have to stop, I have said some pretty snarky things tonight and I am going to be put on time out soon if I don't watch it.....but this is nothing short of DISGUSTING on LE's part. Idiots. :banghead:

I totally agree and what is even more frustrating is that someone in that neighborhood had to have seen, suspected, or heard something about the who kidnapped this precious little girl and kept her for two weeks before killing her and leaving her body laying in a cold alley. Why is this "code of silence" more important than a child's life and keeping the neighborhood safe from child predators.?

Praying that someone will give information leading to the arrest of this sweet young girls murderer.

Still sad that Jahmeshia's murderer has not been caught and been held accountable for taking her life.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennySue80
Back