GUILTY IL - Justin Plackowska, 7, & Olivia Dworakowski, 5, stabbed to death, 31 Oct 2012

Another heartbreaking story we can't begin to process.

I'm teaching my kids they CAN say no to adults. They will never be in trouble for saying no. And I'm teaching my kids to run. She didn't tie up that poor little girl while she stabbed her son. The poor child was probably frozen in panic before she was killed, and I know it might not have made a difference. But we have to give our kids something, some kind of tools to get away if they can, without terrifying them in the innocent lives that we want for them.
This story is horrific. Absolutely horrific.

Good point, RoseWhite. I was thinking the same thing. But notice, she started with the 8 year old (he was bigger, most likely) and notice she inflicted double the amount of blows on that poor little boy, than she did the little girl. She left the 5 year old girl, to watch. I can't even imagine what that little girl was thinking/feeling......? This blows my mind. She was probably way too terrified to run.

I am wondering about the dogs.....did they try to stop this monster, and protect the children - or were they killed before? Can't imagine they were killed after (unless locked in another room).

I agree - we need to coach our children on what to do.....but mine are 20 and 14. These angels only 8 and 5 :( Breaks my heart. I cannot understand how anyone could use a knife on a little child.

This case is really hard to accept. :rose::rose:

When is this going to trial?? It's been two years! Sad that the taxpayers of the state of Illinois will have to pay for three hots and a cot for such an evil woman. I am praying the inmates make her life a living hell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this is the latest update i can find and it's from last fall, just disgusting:tantrum:

http://www.dailyherald.com/article/20130920/news/709209829/Elzbieta Plackowska was recently interviewed by a psychologist hired by prosecutors, DuPage County State's Attorney Bob Berlin said.

"We hope to have (a final assessment) by the end of October," he told Judge Robert Kleeman in court.

here is a link to her current status in jail..........they don't even have a courtdate listed as of yet :mad:

http://inmatesearch.dupagesheriff.o...InmateNum=228414&txtInmateID=0MCRUM7000DUP3EU

RIP IN PEACE olivia and justin ~ sweet angels ~ :rose::rose:

It hasn't been 5 years yet. I noticed IL tends to have a 5 year turn around in murder cases from arrest to trial. We just saw that in Marlaina Reed's case out of Cook County. She was the Jane Doe featured on AMW.

Someone I used to know was incarcerated with her in DuPage for a few days. I was told by this former acquaintance that EP was trying to act like she was insane. Doing all kinds of things like smearing feces on the walls in her cell and other crazy behavior. I guess she eventually stopped acting as crazy when she realized it wasn't going to get her the attention she was seeking.

She's not a blond anymore if one looks at her inmate pic.

Four and a half years, and the judge is setting an "interim date to hear pretrial motions" ?!

Then a trial in September, which will be almost five years since her arrest. Unbelievable. I wonder how much the taxpayers shelled out for this travesty.

In the Chicagoland area everything murder wise seems to take 5 years to get to trial. I have no idea why our judicial system is so much slower than other states. I just hope there are no more delays.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back