GUILTY IL - Katrina Smith, 30, beaten to death, Machesney Park, 23 Oct 2012 *new trial request 2023* #3

I have not seen anything in the news, cf, is there a news source?

(just because I want to save eveything to the archive, not because I doubt your info)

I have not seen anything in the news, cf, is there a news source?

(just because I want to save eveything to the archive, not because I doubt your info)

I will start putting my info source into the post for you. Im not sure how to copy links with this phone

Mods, the margins are blown in this thread, can you please fix?

Wednesday, Todd Smith, husband of deceased Katrina Smith, made a court appearance after his arraignment. A motion for release of personal property was filed. Also, a date of January 22nd was set for his next status hearing.

http://mystateline.com/fulltext-news?nxd_id=374602

TS was back in court today. According to WIFR TV the judge gave him permission to have keys returned to his jeep which is in storage. Next court date is 02/09

A status hearing with Judge John Truitt appeared on Winnebago Case Search for yesterday, 02/06/2013 at 09:00 AM - does anyone local have any updates?

Just a bond hearing? Shouldn't we be farther along than this? I may just brave the cold and venture out for this event. Any of you locals planning on attending?

From that link, here is something I did not know about. Fraud charges?

Todd Smith also faces charges in Stephenson County for fraud related to his insurance sales business. Smith is formerly known as Todd Raprager. Under that name he was convicted of arson in 1988.

April 17th has cone and gone, I have not heard a thing??? Anyone else?

Hearing 4/17 was continued.
June 5 was a court date where "subpoena material returned".
Next court date is July 3 and states it will be a "status hearing".

From that link, here is something I did not know about. Fraud charges?

Todd Smith also faces charges in Stephenson County for fraud related to his insurance sales business. Smith is formerly known as Todd Raprager. Under that name he was convicted of arson in 1988.

The fraud charges were from his connection to Retirement Planning Services where elderly basically scammed by Todd & his associates.

http://www.ilsos.gov/adminactionsse...A08B64449C4330618 A13A08B64449C433061 14 1051

Some thought that Katrina was possibly killed by someone connected with this case who felt she might know too much but no charges were ever filed against Katrina and it was never shown that she knew anything about Todd's shady dealings at work.

The fraud charges were from his connection to Retirement Planning Services where elderly basically scammed by Todd & his associates.

http://www.ilsos.gov/adminactionsse...A08B64449C4330618 A13A08B64449C433061 14 1051

Some thought that Katrina was possibly killed by someone connected with this case who felt she might know too much but no charges were ever filed against Katrina and it was never shown that she knew anything about Todd's shady dealings at work.

And the last part about the arson, he was convicted of causing an explosion and fire in his family's home while his mom, dad and brother were inside. All survived. I think Todd was in his late teens then.

And the last part about the arson, he was convicted of causing an explosion and fire in his family's home while his mom, dad and brother were inside. All survived. I think Todd was in his late teens then.

I meant to say it was his mom, stepdad, and half brother who were in the home at the time of the explosion.

July 3 hearing was a continued by defendant.
Next hearing July 29 9am.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back