IL - Man posts photos of daughter duct taped

Reminder of what was put on his facebook page with the picture... (I corrected spelling I'm sure, OCD about that...)

"This is what happens when my baby hits me back..."

It's just a little joke... he thought it'd be funny...

So he hits her... then she hits him BACK and gets duct taped?

You "hit" with your hands...

What does duct taping her mouth have to do with her hitting him?

Yeah... it he hadn't posted any text with the picture, his argument might have a tiny bit of weight.
But he proved his own argument false by what he said.

I see. Charges like this are meant for people who beat their wives and children. Whats a little binding of a child with painter's tape?

Tell him to speak to the mother who superglued her child to the wall.

I just think that the courts are finally getting it. Kids arent things that we own. We dont get to do with them what we choose like they arent people. They need protection and love.

Is "don't duct tape your baby" something they teach in parenting classes?

I have always thought all persons should have to get a permit, license, whatever you want to call it BEFORE having children. We have to get a license to drive, to get married, to carry a gun. How much abuse could we prevent?

Is "don't duct tape your baby" something they teach in parenting classes?

When my son was 4 or 5 I had taken him to see David Cooperfield. He spent the next few months begging to be tied up, duct taped, hand cuffed etc to see if be could escape. Rope became his new favorite toy!

He brought it on a long car trip and I was terrified I was gonna get arrested because I kept tying his wrists up while my husband drove. Lol

Sometimes it is all just in fun.

The difference for me, Linda7NJ, is there is a reasonable explanation to your story lol.

I hope the probation, periodic drug tests and parenting classes do him a world of good, frankly.

I was going to click on the link and read the story. But I can't. I know it will only infuriate me. Especially since I know now what penalty he was given.

:burn:

The most important thing for me is whether or not he got his kid back.

I hope not.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back