GUILTY IL - Megan Nichols, 15, found deceased, Fairfield, 3 July 2014 *ARREST in 2020*

Who is the boyfriend? Where is he?

I know who the boyfriend is, but I don't think I'm allowed to post the name here. He claims to have no involvement in her disappearance. He also has a different girlfriend now. Apparently locals have been harassing him (or were earlier this summer).

Any new info on Megan? It feels like more than just a "runaway" case. Does she have a thread in the discussion forum? If not, can we get one started over there?

I have been thinking about her and keep looking at the FB page. I think something is hinky with the note and a particular person around her.

I can't find any new information on her, but I see her family/friends recently posting on Facebook and she is still missing :(

I looked through the FB page. Did the Mom recently get married or have a BF at that time? It seems the mom and a Jerod share a FB account, didn't know if that was a current husband or what.

I'm pretty sure Mom was already married when Megan disappeared.

Could that be a reason for her saying I can't be happy here? Something happen?

Bumping for Megan.
We need to bring her home.

Wow!

It never fails to amaze me that young girls (or anyone, for that matter) can seem to just fall off the face of the earth!

:(

Nothing new on Megan I suppose :( Can't find anything new on the web about her, only FB posts from family and friends. I wonder if she made a new friend online?

The only new development I'm aware of is that a local donor - or multiple donors - helped raise the reward for information leading to Megan's safe return to $5000, sometime early this winter.

This case just doesn't make sense. After perusing her mom's fb page, Megan and KathyJo seem really close. A special friendship, more than mother/daughter.
I'm thinking there's something more. Imo, of course

I keep thinking about her wiping her phone clean and restoring it to factory default settings. I suspect she was communicating with someone she didn't want her parents to know about, and possibly went to meet up with that person. Just my theory- nothing official substantiates this.

She ran for a reason, and I don't think it was just for a guy. I think she was running from something as much as to something. The ex boyfriend knows IMO. Hook him, as well as the bio father up to a poly. 99% sure that between the two of them, we'll get our answer. Just opinion and speculation only.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab
Back