IL - Stacy Ann Peterson, 23, Bolingbrook, 2007 (still missing) - #14

Haven't heard either. All I can see is a face that takes up almost the whole image. Not sure if that’s what I’m supposed to be seeing but I see eyes, nose, and a mouth. I would mark it and attach but image says not to share without consent.

I seen that image too and that’s what my eyes are seeing, could be way off as the image labels throw me off, could someone with mod permission do the labeling for us??

Will We Ever Find Out What Happened to Stacy Peterson?

A&E update....nothing new. The felons attorney, Brodsky, said he would tell about the murders when the felon dies.

You gotta be kidding me!?! When he dies? That’s messed up on so many levels, she has kids and family that need to know!! Ugh that makes me irate. How in the world is that even legal to hold info like that? Is that really a thing?

MAY 10, 2021
Stacy Peterson's sister keeps up search for missing remains - ABC7 Chicago
Friday, divers searched the Cal Sag channel for the remains of Stacy Peterson, who disappeared in 2007.

[...]

Divers in the south suburbs Friday were following the lead from a team equipped with sophisticated sonar equipment, who located what they said could be human bones.

[...]

The sonar team volunteered their services to locate Stacy's remains in the murky water, which is about 21 feet deep. They are unable to even confirm whether the bones they found are human remains, but they are still hopeful to find answers.

Stacy's sister said it's not about getting justice. She wants her sister to have a proper burial.

[...]

They are unable to even confirm whether the bones they found are human remains, but they are still hopeful to find answers

So they did find bones, then? I hope that they are Stacy, so she can be put to rest and Cassandra can at least have peace in knowing Stacy is home.

Police dig in Peoria County for Peterson's body

“an anthropologist had finished digging in a 10-foot-by-10-foot area on Dave Alwan’s Echo Valley Farms property.

They were looking for the body of Stacy Peterson, who has been missing since October 2007.

Alwan said he has never met Drew Peterson and has no idea whether or why his property may have been used to hide the body of Stacy Peterson. The farm is primarily used to grow soybeans and alfalfa, Alwan said

Conflicting reports abound as to where that tip leading to Alwan’s land originated. Initial reports indicated an inmate with Drew Peterson in the Will County Jail led authorities to Alwan’s property. The likelihood of that scenario has been called into question, but other sources say those reports were correct.

Those sources also said the inmate personally took authorities to the site. Burek would not say when the tip was received or confirm those reports.”

Police dig in Peoria County for Peterson's body

“an anthropologist had finished digging in a 10-foot-by-10-foot area on Dave Alwan’s Echo Valley Farms property.

They were looking for the body of Stacy Peterson, who has been missing since October 2007.

Alwan said he has never met Drew Peterson and has no idea whether or why his property may have been used to hide the body of Stacy Peterson. The farm is primarily used to grow soybeans and alfalfa, Alwan said

Conflicting reports abound as to where that tip leading to Alwan’s land originated. Initial reports indicated an inmate with Drew Peterson in the Will County Jail led authorities to Alwan’s property. The likelihood of that scenario has been called into question, but other sources say those reports were correct.

Those sources also said the inmate personally took authorities to the site. Burek would not say when the tip was received or confirm those reports.”
Oh wow. So surprised to get this notification. Really hope that Stacy is found.

Just watched this, I wish Dateline would stop putting this despicable man on tv unless he tells were he put Stacy.
His attitude towards women says it all. The part about it being a good thing his children grew up without a mother really made me want to punch my tv.I pray for Stacy's sister you can tell she is still so devastated.

Something good did come out of all of this heartache...
Norma Peterson.

Drew Peterson's Sister-in-Law Champions Mission to Help Abuse Victims

Norma Peterson is executive director of Document the Abuse, an organization that brings awareness to the Evidentiary Abuse Affidavit.

The Evidentiary Abuse Affidavit (EAA) is a prevention tool used to allow a victim of abuse to document information that could be used in an investigation if someone should be killed or go missing.

"It’s going to help the state’s attorney by having victims be able to assemble all of their facts, their figures, their pictures, all in one place," Norma Peterson said. "If you’re not here to speak on your own behalf, it is a powerful thing that a prosecutor can use and bring your own voice in."

Norma Peterson is partnering with the Kane County Sheriff and Kane County State’s Attorney to highlight the affidavit.

"Due to the intense trauma that a victim suffers, it is common that they forget incidents or specific details. The evidentiary abuse affidavit will make it easier for us to support and help victims through criminal prosecution,” said Kane County State’s Attorney Jamie Mosser. “We are eternally grateful for the work that Norma Peterson has done over the years to help give a voice to victims and survivors. We look forward to continue working with her while protecting the victims of Kane County.”

Norma Peterson said she has assisted victims to create their personal EAA and is currently working with local law enforcement and legislators to establish the EAA as part of their domestic violence protocol.

Drew Peterson Wants Conviction Tossed, Heads Back To Will County

JOLIET, IL — Acting as his own counsel, convicted killer Drew Peterson is hoping to overturn his first-degree murder conviction for the 2004 death of his third wife, Kathleen Savio, of Bolingbrook. Will County Judge Ed Burmila has scheduled a motion hearing for 9:30 a.m. Jan. 7 in Courtroom 801 at the new Will County Courthouse, Joliet Patch has learned.

In November, Judge Burmila issued the following ruling in Peterson's case: "After having considered the petition, exhibits and applying the law the Court finds that (the) Defendant has presented the 'gist of a constitutional' claim," court records show. "Defendant's request for the appointment of Counsel is reserved."

Nowadays, the 67-year-old former Bolingbrook police sergeant is serving his prison sentence at the Indiana State Prison in Michigan City. There, Peterson is known as Indiana Department of Corrections inmate #279193.

Just the fact he stated he knows what happened to "both" of his wives tells it all but where Stacy is. Peterson is an evil person. If he never wants to practice law again then do the right thing. Tell her sister where she is!
Well he could do the right thing if he wanted. Call in a tip where her body is. Just that simple and no one will know it was him. He probably just wants more media attention.

He is on WGN Radio right now! What an jackass! I am sorry. He is out to make money on this. Period! He has not even told Cassandra. I am sorry I believe she is buried under the 355 extension that was being built at the time. He did conform she is not in a blue barrel

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back