IL - Stacy Ann Peterson, 23, Bolingbrook, 2007 (still missing) - #14

I do remember the park being mentioned earlier and that the park was first then the coffee shop. I'm not surprised to see it mentioned again and not necessarily in the same order. ONE of the versions is correct. Which one probably won't be confirmed until trial. IMO....I've seen this so many times where I see a report and a day or so later it comes up somewhere else, the same thing but out of order or whatever.

I've always believed Thomas Morphey's story. He has {proof} that DP can't dispute, IMO.:eek:

What's DP or his attorney going to say about the {witness} who allegedly saw him and Thomas moving the barrel to the SUV? Oh, I know, he's mistaken too. It wasn't him, it wasn't Thomas, it wasn't his SUV, it wasn't his blue barrel that is NOW MISSING! :rolleyes:

Yeah, right!

I love it when DP keeps talking. He said the other night on LKL that he was at home in bed when Stacy called him at 9:00 that night.:liar: That's why he was {witnessed} with another man putting the barrel in his SUV and that's why Cassandra went to the home at 11:00-11:30 and talked to DP's son who said his dad was NOT home because he was looking for Stacy and they had had a BIG FIGHT that day.:bang:

Keep talkin' DP, keep talkin'!:behindbar

JMHO
fran

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/663574,4_1_JO23_PETERSON_S1.article

Barrel use by peterson is alleged
POLICE LOOKING FOR MAN WHO MAY HAVE LOADED RECEPTACLE INTO VEHICLE WITH EX-OFFICERNovember 23, 2007

By JOE HOSEY Staff Writer

BOLINGBROOK -- A neighbor told police he spotted Drew Peterson and a mystery man loading a large blue barrel into the disgraced cop's GMC Denali hours after his young wife was last seen alive, sources said.

The identity of the man accompanying Peterson was not known, a pair of police sources said.

"That's who we're looking for," one of the sources said, describing the barrel as blue and large.

"It's between 35 and 55 gallons," he said. "Big enough to put someone in."

I guess my point is that I remember visualizing TM sitting at the coffee shop watching that cell phone go off while it sat on the coffee shop table IDing "Stacy" as the caller. I guess it will depend on where I first heard that and who the source was.

Either way, TM was left sitting alone somewhere with a cell phone while "Stacy" (ha) called it from another location and he was told not to answer it.

http://www.wqad.com/Global/story.asp?S=8171136&nav=menu132_3

EAST MOLINE, Illinois -- It's the case that's hit airwaves across the nation since October. The disappearance of Drew Peterson's fourth wife, Stacy and every little detail of the case is locked behind doors in East Moline.

On April sixth, a key piece of evidence washed up on Long Beach. In a matter of minutes news crews were on scene wanting the inside story.

"As soon as people hear a blue barrel they think Stacy Peterson and it was my decision to refer them to jurisdiction rather than us make a statement."

Has anyone else heard or ready anything about a key peice of evidence found on April 6th?

I don't remember hearing that! I haven't kept up with all the threads though either. How could it be a "key piece of evidence" if they aren't even sure it belongs to this case? :waitasec:

Right, I remember the park mentioned too. Also on one of the many Greta shows, I believe that Mark Fuhrman was the one that also recounted the story about the park..also remember the confusion at that same time over which coffee shop it was they were at that night, because there are a couple in the same general area. In clearing up which coffe shop it was, the park was also mentioned.

What is so wonderful is that now two very decent people have come forward to say that they were aware of Tom's story before they were aware that Stacy wa infact missing.

How could Drew's mom and stepdad even look at Drew now, much less the comments they made in the past. I hope Jon as told his mom and dad the truth about what Tom said that night and also what he told him.

Boy these GJ hearings are really having some interesting people that can collaborate each others storys.

I totally agree! Walter Martinek was the first to feel compelled to tell the police, in light of Tom's suicide attempt, what Tom had told him. I'm sure that John Morphey also told the police what Tom told him just prior to taking an overdose of medications. Imagine feeling so much despair over a situation in which you had no control, that you would attempt suicide. So, now we know that the police had a good, solid, reason for placing Tom in protective custody. He is their prime witness.

When you think about the people who've come before the grand jury since early November, and we know a little bit about what they've testified to, it's mind boggling. There is no doubt that the grand jury will indict DP, it's just a matter of when.

Very early in the case, DP's mother, Betty Morphey, spoke out in defense of DP. She's been quiet since late November, and just recently when it was learned that DP's parents were called before the grand jury, DP made the comment that his mother had alzheimers. This makes me wonder if there's been a falling out between DP and his mother?

I am just truly thankful that SOMEONE had a nugget of sense to keep TM hidden away. I'm remembering JAB and DP saying a few weeks ago that even they couldn't 'find' him. :eek:

That must be why DP has been hitting the media lately, he feels the heat and the walls are closing in. Brodsky has been so sure for months now that DP won't be charged with Stacy's dissappearance. IMO, most likely because they haven't found Stacy.

IMO, they just may not need a body. With the amount of circumstantial evidence that we've seen beginning to pile up, they most likely will be able to try him WITHOUT a body.

Circumstantial cases are very powerful!

Of course, for Stacy's sake and that of her family, I HOPE they find her.

Poor Stacy. She had no idea she would be his next victim. Or did she?

:(
fran

PS....DP doesn't need the media to make him look bad. He manages very well all by himself. All he needs to do is open his mouth..........fran

http://www.wqad.com/Global/story.asp?S=8171136&nav=menu132_3

EAST MOLINE, Illinois -- It's the case that's hit airwaves across the nation since October. The disappearance of Drew Peterson's fourth wife, Stacy and every little detail of the case is locked behind doors in East Moline.

On April sixth, a key piece of evidence washed up on Long Beach. In a matter of minutes news crews were on scene wanting the inside story.

"As soon as people hear a blue barrel they think Stacy Peterson and it was my decision to refer them to jurisdiction rather than us make a statement."

Has anyone else heard or ready anything about a key peice of evidence found on April 6th?
No, I sure have not! Thanks for posting this. I am wondering if he mispoke or if it is a "key piece of evidence". It seems he is saying that any blue barrel washing up anywhere that the media is going to jump on it as such.

Thanks everybody for the links, etc. to the "park". I think Leila hit it on the nail for why I don't remember the park being mentioned. Key words for me were "cell phone, coffee shop, don't answer, Stacy". :blowkiss:

I've just gone back and read all the articles that are in the media thread since 4/5 and not one has said anything about a "key piece of evidence" being found on 4/6.

Is this something that LE has kept close to the vest, and are throwing it out now to let DP know???? Has a blue barrel washed up?? Possibly a piece of clothing of Stacy's or other evidence?

SS:::::::::: get on the trail!! LOL

No, I sure have not! Thanks for posting this. I am wondering if he mispoke or if it is a "key piece of evidence". It seems he is saying that any blue barrel washing up anywhere that the media is going to jump on it as such.
I tend to think he did misspeak SS, or the article was worded poorly.

I emailed the reporter who did this article and asked her to clarify two things..the key piece of evidence and where is Long Beach located that they are referencing ..what river, and what town?

If I hear back from her I will post here as to where Long Beach is and what was found.

Is anyone here local to that area that knows where Long Beach is in Illinois?

Even if misspoken, did a blue barrel wash up that day on Long Beach??? I can't see how he can misspeak that.

Maybe I am not getting the "misspeak" that Tom'sGirl and SS are seeing.

I emailed the reporter who did this article and asked her to clarify two things..the key piece of evidence and where is Long Beach located that they are referencing ..what river, and what town?

If I hear back from her I will post here as to where Long Beach is and what was found.

Is anyone here local to that area that knows where Long Beach is in Illinois?
Wondering if it's pertaining to this report :confused:
http://tinyurl.com/5ts3r4

Hi Tg.. it could be..infact it seems almost certain that the blue barrel in this story you posted is the same as the one in the story I posted.

So that clarifies somewhat..but the tire tracks, LE etc..seem to point to the fact that the barrel was picked up..but nothing after that in either story.
Could this barrel contain the missing nightstand? Just joking really..but you never know?

:blowkiss: for getting the article!!! No doubt that this is what the "key piece of evidence" was referred to. Again, MEDIA PLAYING UP to the public.

I immediately thought of DP and Stacy's dog when I saw the words " paw prints". But then remembered that there was a discussion on how the dog "whimpered" past DP to go outside. So, if they were dog tracks, no way would they have been from DP and Stacy's dog.

However, the "tire tracks" interested me. Hopefully, someone in LE has taken pictures of them and will compare them to all the vehicle tires of DP's.

I think maybe the paw prints were from the K-9 officers and the tire tracks were from the police units dispatched to the scene.

Great find, TG! (As always you sure came through!! WTG!)

Since it only contained lake water...does it mean it could have contained something else before and will they be doing tests to prove it didn't?

I don't know. I think I believe the latest article "key piece of evidence." But the article is pretty poorly written so it is hard to tell. I think if he was just talking about one of the many barrels that have been found, I think he would have said something about people finding what they think is evidence. But he said "key." I noticed in the article they talked about how the barrel contained nothing but lake water. But I wonder if perhaps there wasn't traces of blood or body fluids found in it. I think the Sgt. slipped this in to make sure DrewP knew. I think he was saying "we are this close DrewP."

On the tire tracks and the paw print, I too believe they were left by police and maybe a cadaver dog.

I posted the article because it was written about the ISP's main PR guy..therefore if he said something, but at the same time didn't..it left much to be considered. The reporter has not gotten back to me yet about my questions..nor do I really think she will. If I would guess what this means is one of two things..either the barrel in question has some connection to this case..or , and this is my belief it does not, ..but ISP wants Drew to be aware that every barrel that appears they look at with his name on it. I think that this was also to show us that ISP is still on the case and nothing is ever dismissed at this point.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back