IL - Timothy W. (Rebecca Bliefnick, murdered) Bliefnick trial - Media, Maps & timeline - NO DISCUSSION

arielilane

Justice for Liz Barraza
Reaction score
Website
www.whokilledlizbarraza.com

FEBRUARY 24, 2023

QUINCY — Rebecca Bliefnick, 41, of 2528 Kentucky Road, was found dead Thursday afternoon by a family member who went to check on her after she did not arrive at St. Peter School to pick up her children.

Quincy Police responded to the call at 3:23 p.m. Thursday. Investigators and a member of the Adams County State’s Attorney’s office were on the scene late into the night processing the crime scene, collecting evidence and interviewing witnesses.

The link worked for me. (If the case numbers show up, you have to click on the case number.)

It looks like divorce proceedings began in January 2021. (still ongoing. Last court event was in April 2023)
She filed an order of protection against him, and he against her at the same time in Sept 2021. Both cases were closed in Oct 2021.
She then filed an order of protection against her FIL in Dec 2021, and the file was closed at the end of Dec 2021.

Judici Captcha Page

IMG_8085

View attachment 407199

I assumed at first glance the top picture was at Becky's home, but after looking around at other news stories- see it's at Tims. Super curious about what is being collected from his driveway.

Looks like her estranged husband has been arrested…

Timothy Bliefnick, 39, pleaded not guilty Friday afternoon at his arraignment in Adams County Circuit Court in Quincy, according to court records.

In 2020, Timothy Bliefnick and some of his family members appeared on ABC's "Family Feud," KHQA reported.

One of the questions asked by host Steve Harvey was, "What was the biggest mistake you made at your wedding?" Bliefnick answered "I do." He immediately told Harvey "not mine to say, not mine to say. I love my wife." He also said, "I’m going to get in trouble for that, aren’t I?" Harvey responded, "It’s going to be a lot of hell to pay at your house." Bliefnick’s answer was second on the board with 20 out of 100 people polled giving the same answer. Getting "sloshed" was No. 1 with 30 answers.

A status conference will be held April 12 and a

5/22/2023

QUINCY, Ill. (Court TV) – Jury selection is scheduled to begin today in the trial of a man accused of killing his wife years after joking about his marriage on a game show.

Timothy Bliefnick raised eyebrows when he appeared on an episode of “Family Feud”that aired in January 2020 and told host Steve Harvey that his biggest mistake on his wedding night was saying “I do.”

No.

Opening statements will also be made Tuesday.

No media outlets will be allowed to broadcast or stream the trial live. However, WGEM News will have a reporter in the courtroom who will be Tweeting live with updates at WGEM.com and on each newscast.

The people will begin their case with opening statements. Some of the evidence listed in the courtroom includes cell phone and text records, divorce records, video from cameras in the neighborhoods between Tim and Rebecca Bliefnick’s respective homes on Hampshire and Kentucky Road, Facebook posts and a bicycle. #bliefnicktrial

Muddy River News

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back