IL - Veterinarian distributed CSAM on social media; claimed he planned to sexually abuse baby after it was born - Mar 25, 2024

Clearsky

Reaction score

Adam Stafford King, 39, of Elburn, allegedly sent several images and videos depicting child *advertiser censored* to a person in New York via the messaging app Telegram while using the handle "@pervchidude," according to a complaint filed last week in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois.
1711491802234.png

Every day I think I've seen the absolute bottom of the barrel when it comes to human criminal depravity. Every day I log into Websleuths and realize how very wrong I was.
I tend to stay away from this specific forum. Then I’ll click on it after a long pause, like tonight, and ask myself why I did it.

I remember years ago watching an Oprah episode with an agent who investigated child sexual abuse and the intense therapy afterwards some had to go thru to basically deprogram and cleanse their psyche from what they had to watch in order to catch a predator. One case involved a man who sexually abused his newborn baby in her nursery while his wife slept (and videotaped it for distribution). I’ve never forgotten it. Newborn infant.

I assume the husband in this case is innocent and I can’t imagine what he’s going thru. The last month of pregnancy is so exciting with the anticipation of new life. And now everything he thought was true has turned into a nightmare.

I send a huge blessing to these detectives who literally saved a baby before he was born. May this little being go on to have a beautiful and safe life.

According to the charges against him, the FBI began investigating King in October, as part of a child *advertiser censored* investigation in New York. Agents learned a subject in the New York case had been chatting with King using the dating app Scruff and the messaging app Telegram, and King had sent that person several videos of child *advertiser censored*.
Chicago veterinarian, dog show judge charged with CSAM - FBI says he boasted of drugging and abusing multiple kids

Court-docs: Chicago-area vet accused of distributing CSAM planned to sexually assault unborn child

The charges stem from an incident beginning in September 2023, when King began communicating with a New York man through the gay dating app Scruff.

He and the man spoke interchangeably on the app and encrypted messaging service Telegram, with King using the handle 'pervchidude.'
Chicago veterinarian and dog show judge charged with distributing CSAM, as depraved dating app messages detailed his plans

BBM this is the second time in as many days as I have heard about this app Telegram. It came up in the Madeline Soto case as an app that SS was apparently using. Frightening

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Interesting about Telegram. I use it as a standard messaging app, in lieu of others, primarily bc of the encryption. Not because I'm hiding anything nefarious, but bc a friend in tech told me about it a while back and my privacy is important to me.

There is a poor little baby about to be born. What will happen to this little one? Surely he will not be allowed to have contact with the baby. I wonder if he is the biological father or is it his husband?
How vile to think he wanted to become a father so he could indulge himself in his paedophilia. I hope the baby is the husband's and he can make a new life for him and the baby. If the baby is Adam King's
what a sorry mess that will be. I am so concerned for this baby. MOO

He's a monster. All those little lives he's hurt and planning to hurt many more.

<modsnip - Websleuths does not condone advocating violence, towards anyone>

And yes to what he might of done to the animals in his care to.

Last edited by a moderator:
According to the charges against him, the FBI began investigating King in October, as part of a child *advertiser censored* investigation in New York. Agents learned a subject in the New York case had been chatting with King using the dating app Scruff and the messaging app Telegram, and King had sent that person several videos of child *advertiser censored*.
https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/new...ian-dog-show-judge-arrested-child-*advertiser censored*/

https://wgntv.com/news/chicagocrime...dge-accused-of-distributing-child-*advertiser censored*-planned-to-sexually-assault-unborn-child/

The charges stem from an incident beginning in September 2023, when King began communicating with a New York man through the gay dating app Scruff.

He and the man spoke interchangeably on the app and encrypted messaging service Telegram, with King using the handle 'pervchidude.'
Chicago veterinarian planned to sexually assault unborn child censored*-sexually-assault.html

BBM this is the second time in as many days as I have heard about this app Telegram. It came up in the Madeline Soto case as an app that SS was apparently using. Frightening
Throw his ahh under the jail. And also "PERVchidude", really?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back