IL - Veterinarian distributed CSAM on social media; claimed he planned to sexually abuse baby after it was born - Mar 25, 2024

Agreed fully. I’m just wondering about the technicality of his not yet being charged with the incidents with nieces and nephews ( there will have to be a complete investigation). Is the judge still able to add it in as a factor?

I imagine that extended family are now being interviewed and children forensic interviews. This one needs to be investigated prior to being charged. He could have simply been bragging about something he didn't actually do yet.

Chicago Tribune

Back in court May 9th

The perps lawyer entered a Not Guilty plea and it will be back before the court in early May. (Sorry, I was reading over/thru a paywall so don’t have exact date.)

Lawyer says ‘don’t jump to any conclusions’. Yea, sure!!

https://www.chicagotribune.com/2024...uilty-to-child-*advertiser censored*-charges/

Not much new in this article
"The press nor the public should jump to any conclusions. Mr. King pled Not Guilty because he is in fact, Not Guilty. He is committed to fighting these charges until his name is cleared. We look forward to a swift trial where the facts will demonstrate Mr. King's innocence and that he has been wrongfully accused."

"The press nor the public should jump to any conclusions. Mr. King pled Not Guilty because he is in fact, Not Guilty. He is committed to fighting these charges until his name is cleared. We look forward to a swift trial where the facts will demonstrate Mr. King's innocence and that he has been wrongfully accused."
I am very curious what their defense will be, as the evidence is incredibly damning. If AK is the Chicago Telegram user, he is undeniably guilty. So the government is really aiming to prove he is that Telegram user. To that end they have, just off the top of my head:
  • IP locations matching the unique locations of AK when he traveled
  • Telegram messages in which the user describes themself in a way that fits AK uniquely (eye doctor, travel times, husband, impending child, etc.)
  • Photos sent by the Telegram user of infant clothing that was then found in AK’s home
The only alternative theory I can think of that would cover those facts is that someone is framing AK specifically. And that certainly isn’t the totality of the government’s evidence. Who knows what they found on his phone.

sure buddy . . .

I mean I get it, defense attorneys must defend. But uggh uggh uggh I couldn't sleep at night.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back