Identified! IL - Will Co., Male body in Des Plaines River, May'09 - Gary Schmidt

Status
Not open for further replies.
its just a hunch, speculation on my part
but im feeling that perhaps, this person has been there for several years..........and was discovered due to erosion, wind, rain etc..........and the reason no head or arms were found, was encase the person was found soon after being put there, the person or persons responsible didnot want the person to be id with dental or fingerprints........
ALL MOO, NOTHING FOR CERTAIN.
just wanted to post as a theory....though i do believe it is female...white...25 to 30.....brunette....from the area, county...........ALL moo...once id, should lead back to a POI.........I am just assuming, this person was reported missing by someone.?
probably from the mid late 90s.............ALL MOO.

Latest news on DP:

Prosecutors: Drew Peterson wanted wife dead

JOLIET, Ill. - Prosecutors say Drew Peterson tried to hire someone in 2003 to kill his third wife.

They made the allegation at a hearing over a request to reduce Peterson's $20 million bond.

A judge refused to reduce the bond for the suburban ex-cop, charged with killing his third wife, Kathleen Savio.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/c...,7065419.story

Preliminary autopsy report is in and this body is NOT related to Stacy P or Lisa S per HLN

Yes, if a label and size were found, that would make a difference.

In terms of Lisa and Stacy - both 5'2" but with a weight difference of 20 pounds, that would be significant in terms of size. It could easily be a difference of 4 sizes. Stacy would probably be a 0 and Lisa probably a 6. So, if there's a label with a size, that's a huge clue.

I weigh exactly 119 pounds and wear a size 4, for the most part and sometimes a size 2. Never, a 6.

Preliminary autopsy report is in and this body is NOT related to Stacy P or Lisa S per HLN

That seems to be a little quick and until someone from the ME or Police say it I won't believe it. JMO. :)

That seems to be a little quick and until someone from the ME or Police say it I won't believe it. JMO. :)

Nor will I. With no link or anything, it's simply rumor to me.

I checked the HLN site, not a word on the site about it either.

Awwwwww! Say it ain't so, Joe! I was hoping one of these two families could find some peace in the knowing. And that one of the accused would be one step closer to paying for the crime.

At least we can hope that a family somewhere can lay a loved one to rest. sigh!

ETA if HLN is correct. Maybe they jumped the gun.

Awwwwww! Say it ain't so, Joe! I was hoping one of these two families could find some peace in the knowing. And that one of the accused would be one step closer to paying for the crime.

At least we can hope that a family somewhere can lay a loved one to rest. sigh!

ETA if HLN is correct. Maybe they jumped the gun.

A statement issued by O'Neil's office said a forensic examination was inconclusive as to identity, race or sex of the body parts, which consisted of a rib cage, spinal column and partial left and right femur bones.

This does not mean that the body has been ruled out as that of Stacy or Lisa. DNA results will not be in for two weeks.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/05/21/illinois.body.found/index.html

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/05/21/...und/index.html

(CNN) -- A preliminary autopsy Thursday did not reveal any identifying information on remains found on the bank of a river, less than 30 miles from the homes of two missing Illinois women.

Snipped this from another forum.

Autopsy can't link remains to missing women

We have been discussing DNA testing for this very reason.
The autopsy does not mean anything at this point.

DNA will either be positive for Lisa or Stacy or will be negative for both and we will have an UID most likely.

As for clothing sizes, speculation is ridiculous.

According to the link below, dated today, no one has been ruled out, and the families of both Lisa Stebic and Stacy Peterson await the results of the DNA tests, which could take up to two weeks. There's a possibility that the results could be back as soon as a week.

I think there's some confusion, as there was nothing in the autopsy that would confirm or rule out the identity. Everything is dependent on the DNA tests.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-body-found-22may22,0,2618060.story

I believe the remains are those of Lisa Stebic. Her hubby's butt is toast in the next coming weeks.

Watch.

Hey, don't shoot the messenger...just posting what was reported on Prime News.:crazy:

THANKS for reporting what you heard, Mom. I always enjoy reading your posts and I'll trust your ears any day.

We can hope HLN jumped the gun and didn't report it right.

its just a hunch, speculation on my part
but im feeling that perhaps, this person has been there for several years..........and was discovered due to erosion, wind, rain etc..........and the reason no head or arms were found, was encase the person was found soon after being put there, the person or persons responsible didnot want the person to be id with dental or fingerprints........
ALL MOO, NOTHING FOR CERTAIN.
just wanted to post as a theory....though i do believe it is female...white...25 to 30.....brunette....from the area, county...........ALL moo...once id, should lead back to a POI.........I am just assuming, this person was reported missing by someone.?
probably from the mid late 90s.............ALL MOO.

Interesting ideas. Any idea on who it might be?

And what is your theory on how the bones came to stay together, without weather washing them away and animals dragging them off over the years? And would blue jean material hold together that long do you think?

Interesting ideas. Any idea on who it might be?

And what is your theory on how the bones came to stay together, without weather washing them away and animals dragging them off over the years? And would blue jean material hold together that long do you think?
I think the body would've had to be inside something at least until very recently. And even though denim is pretty sturdy, it is the underwear that I'm surprised is still on the remains ~ again, if it had been in the water that long. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennySue80