GUILTY IL - Willow Long, 7, Watson, 8 Sept 2013 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, he created a "humane" lie involving a knife. (Grrrrrrrr.)

that he went to retrieve from his room while she was "twerking"/twitching & convulsing?

why not grab a phone and call 911?!

this whole thing is gross & disturbing IMHO only of course

This has been posited before by other members, but IMO every odd detail he offered up was an attempt to explain what he knew LE would find.

Kitty litter- he attacked her in the bathroom and the cat pan was kept there.

Masturbating/Willow grabbing his forearm- to explain semen transfer onto Willow and also the scratches he gave her while fighting him off. :(

Stick in the neck-IMO, there was no stick and he maybe made that up thinking he has caused enough damage to he throat/neck area it would be impossible to disprove the stick story (as his "reason" for killing her) ; what a loser.

Again, this has been said before but I share these opinions.

This exactly!!

I still wanna know where Is the crime scene? Where is the stick? That should be easy for him to direct LE to. Believing his story, he was in bathroom for 30 mins masturbating to *advertiser censored*. On what? Laptop, cell phone, tablet/Ipad? If cellphone, would it not be on him 5 mins later at the accident at wood pile? He goes back inside for knife but not phone? He doesnt scream for help? Riiiiight...JMO

Morning all. I woke up this morning with a thought in my head...Willow. :(

A third crime scene is not necessarily in existence. It could be (I did a lot of searching around maps and such yesterday). BUT...it occurred to me that this may have occurred at the D family home after all.

A house does not need to be a 2 story, or have a basement to have stairs. This is about Willow and I realize that, BUT, this might be applicable.

A friend of mine in town (here) has a 1 story home on a slab. However, the way the inside is built does not look like the outside. There is a set of 4 or 5? stairs inside the house. You walk in the front door and there's the livingroom right away, but to the right is a set of 4 small steps (not deep stairs) that lead up (sort of platform style) to the 2 bedrooms in the home.

Is it plausible that all the "downstairs" we are hearing from CD and JD both...are just a small set of steps inside the home? Maybe they refer to that as "downstairs" and "upstairs"? I don't know...just throwing that out there.

Willow is heavy on my mind today and I am praying this bleep is fully convicted for every possible thing they can get him for. :(

Morning all. I woke up this morning with a thought in my head...Willow. :(

A third crime scene is not necessarily in existence. It could be (I did a lot of searching around maps and such yesterday). BUT...it occurred to me that this may have occurred at the D family home after all.

A house does not need to be a 2 story, or have a basement to have stairs. This is about Willow and I realize that, BUT, this might be applicable.

A friend of mine in town (here) has a 1 story home on a slab. However, the way the inside is built does not look like the outside. There is a set of 4 or 5? stairs inside the house. You walk in the front door and there's the livingroom right away, but to the right is a set of 4 small steps (not deep stairs) that lead up (sort of platform style) to the 2 bedrooms in the home.

Is it plausible that all the "downstairs" we are hearing from CD and JD both...are just a small set of steps inside the home? Maybe they refer to that as "downstairs" and "upstairs"? I don't know...just throwing that out there.

Willow is heavy on my mind today and I am praying this bleep is fully convicted for every possible thing under the sun. :(

Maybe....but if the crime happened in the home where is the blood? There had to be a lot of blood...she was stabbed in the neck and heart.
Where did the perp put his bloody clothes?
Not meaning to debunk your theory at all. :seeya:
just thinking out loud.

I think this little boy witnessed the murder and he will be traumatized for life if they dont get him some therapy.

So in the confession/investigative report it doesn't state if they asked if he wanted to speak to a lawyer. It says they interviewed him twice. They would ask wouldn't they?

If not all that he has said has to be thrown out no?

I agree. I guess in her mind, being embarrassed by not checking on the kids was more important than providing accurate information to LE to find Willow. :banghead:

I was afraid to say this...thanks LDRN! :seeya:
Ill join you in :banghead:.

Remember me saying that the little boy could have been being sexually abused, too. It didn't have to be just Willow. I hope that DCFS, is doing what is best.

So in the confession/investigative report it doesn't state if they asked if he wanted to speak to a lawyer. It says they interviewed him twice. They would ask wouldn't they?

If not all that he has said has to be thrown out no?

This info doesn't need to be in the probable cause statement. I'm sure they did things by the book.

I've been thinking so much about this case, especially his claim that he somehow wanted to end her suffering. All of his lies seem spun from snippets of reality and the sad thing is, I think he did feel she was suffering because of whatever HE did to her. And it caught him by surprise. Like a part of him woke up from whatever he was doing to her and was horrified by the pain and agony he had inflicted on her. So from there on it became about ending her misery and he convinced himself that he was helping her somehow.

His story is sinister, not merciful.

Illinois DCFS took Willow Long's 3-year-old brother into custody on Sept 10th. Both the mother and uncle are under investigation

https://twitter.com/FOX2now

FYI this does not open sleuthing on the mother as she has not been named a suspect.

The perp is a demon. But imo he isn't as dumb as I first thought he was.
He planned much -if not all -of his story way before he talked to anyone after the murder.

Reading he told LE he watched *advertiser censored* and masturbated in the bathroom just gave me the willies.
Not because he did that but because he imoo wanted to explain away his semen being on or near Willow. grrr

This article is from yesterday, Sept 9th!

http://effinghamdailynews.com/local/...ghter-abducted

But De Ryke complained he hasn't been allowed to see his son Justin, Willow's uncle, and was only able to speak to daughter Ciara briefly.

After this article was released, Willow's body was found. So, when was the Grandfather allowed to speak to Justin? Or, is Gramps telling one story yesterday, and another today? LE would not have allowed them to speak today if Justin was the suspect, unless recorded.

I guess we shall know more tomorrow.

I posted the above in the previous thread. Gramps said he hadn't been able to talk to his son on Sept 9th. Then, the very next day, he makes the "confession" comment. I found it very odd that LE wouldn't allow him to talk to his son, but then he gives JD's confession to the media.

Regardless, these were two separate days, two separate interviews.

Hope that helps.

I agree about the odd details he has mentioned. Cat litter, getting up to masturbate in the washroom, the amount of time he was in there, that she drew blood by grabbing his arm etc.

Would someone think about these things before? Premeditated? It seems like he thought about this and the what would happen if...

Also why hide the body so close to the house? He had a van why not further? Did he intend it to be in the water and float down stream but didn't realize how heavy it was and it didn't go as planned?

If the mother stated she was there in the morning, how could this have gone down inside? hungover, sick or whatever that kid is screaming for her life.

This really is one messed up case but I am really sure they have got what they need to convict and a jury is not stupid. His story makes no sense whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BSteel