Illinois-shaped corn flake for sale on Ebay

I have a froot loop that looks like a donut...dooya want to buy it before I put in on Ebay TM ...Im only asking 20k....be quick as I dont have many left.

fruit_loops1.jpg

Tucan Sam beat me to it. Curses, I wanted that froot loop for my collection.

I have a froot loop that looks like a donut...dooya want to buy it before I put in on Ebay TM ...Im only asking 20k....be quick as I dont have many left.

fruit_loops1.jpg

Nah, Dingo, think I'll pass on this one. I hope you do well on Ebay though! Thanks so much for thinking of me! :blowkiss:

It's up to:
This listing (110233337338) has been removed or is no longer available. Please make sure you entered the right item number.
If the listing was removed by eBay, consider it canceled. Note: Listings that have ended more than 90 days ago will no longer appear on eBay.

lol Wonder what happened?

Sister's that own the flake appeared on Shepard Smith show today. He ask why flake was on longer on ebay? Sister's stated they had to remove flake because it was a food item. Apparently you can't sell food on ebay.

Drats..theres goes my fortune making scheme.

We,ll have to come up with another cunning plan:)

Sister's that own the flake appeared on Shepard Smith show today. He ask why flake was on longer on ebay? Sister's stated they had to remove flake because it was a food item. Apparently you can't sell food on ebay.

I guess they don't have babies, because they would know that if you add a little milk to it and let it sit, it would become as hard as a rock and no longer edible.

Two sisters from Virginia sold their Illinois-shaped corn flake on eBay Friday night for $1,350.

"We were biting our nails all the way up to the finish, seeing what would happen," said Melissa McIntire, 23. "There's a lot of relief involved."

The winner of the auction, which lasted more than a week, is the owner of a trivia Web site who wants to add the corn flake to a traveling museum.

"We're starting a collection of pop culture and Americana items," said Monty Kerr of Austin, Texas. "We thought this was a fantastic one."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,340608,00.html

Two sisters from Virginia sold their Illinois-shaped corn flake on eBay Friday night for $1,350.

"We were biting our nails all the way up to the finish, seeing what would happen," said Melissa McIntire, 23. "There's a lot of relief involved."

The winner of the auction, which lasted more than a week, is the owner of a trivia Web site who wants to add the corn flake to a traveling museum.

"We're starting a collection of pop culture and Americana items," said Monty Kerr of Austin, Texas. "We thought this was a fantastic one."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,340608,00.html

Is this not incredible? Just goes to show you can put anything up for sale and someone will buy it!

None of my cornflakes looked like anything this morning. One kind of looked like the profile of Barney, but I figured that wouldn't sell! They just kept getting mushier as I searched for that special flake.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
B_Hazey
Back