Imperfect Justice - Prosecuting Casey Anthony by Jeff Ashton Release date Nov. 15

Can someone who has a copy of the book please check and see if JA gives a timeframe reference for when KC told the drs about the GA/molesting/pool/drowning story? Was it told early on? I am curious if the unsealing of these depos could help RK in his lawsuit. If KC was saying early on that GA was the boogeyman, then why did JB et al spend 3 years defaming him in the media? TIA!

Didn't search my book, but in Dr. Weitz' interview with Nancy Grace http://www.scribd.com/doc/66414438/Casey-Anthony-Dr-William-Weitz-Interview he says:
Thank you for having me. No, Nancy. Actually, my engagement with the defense team actually began in December of `09. It was way before the competency issue came up later of course during the trial.
BBM

The DT didn't submit their names as witnesses until Mar. 2011, and in the request JB claimed they had just then completed their work...sure they did, it always takes a Dr. over a year to submit findings after an evaluation! Haven't been able to find dates for depositions or when they were sealed.

Can someone who has a copy of the book please check and see if JA gives a timeframe reference for when KC told the drs about the GA/molesting/pool/drowning story? Was it told early on? I am curious if the unsealing of these depos could help RK in his lawsuit. If KC was saying early on that GA was the boogeyman, then why did JB et al spend 3 years defaming him in the media? TIA!

He doesn't know. He said that Danziger first saw Casey in 2008 and that he found nothing. Then just before trial JB presented them with the two Drs on the witness list and that's when they found out about Casey 4.0. They think that this version of the story started developing in fall 2010 and was "pitched to the therapist". Once they saw that the therapist would back the theory they made a proffer in early 2011. Since the conversations between FCA and her attorneys are sealed they will probably never know for sure though.

He doesn't know. He said that Danziger first saw Casey in 2008 and that he found nothing. Then just before trial JB presented them with the two Drs on the witness list and that's when they found out about Casey 4.0. They think that this version of the story started developing in fall 2010 and was "pitched to the therapist". Once they saw that the therapist would back the theory they made a proffer in early 2011. Since the conversations between FCA and her attorneys are sealed they will probably never know for sure though.
Can you refresh my memory? Are these the docs that were nixed...the ones that were interviewed by JA and in the middle of the depos the judge had to be called? Was the funky smell coming from the deposition the new version of events? TIA

PS- I've got to finish the book!! I put it down to read lighter fiction (James Patterson...lol). Guess I was in need of a "happy ending".

well it was a belated christmas present to myself, but i FINALLY got my own copy of the book~! just got into it-( i know i know day late and dollar short! lol)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumner
Back