IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #171

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the Click timeline. I include some info about KK here because that seems to have been what the investigation change in 2019 focused on after Click/Ferency/Murphy were no longer involved.

2017-18 - Click, Ferency, Murphy investigating names that were cleared by ISP/CC after bringing to their attention, but the three continued to investigate anyways. BH, PW, EF, and others. KK is also interviewed in this timeline but he shortly moves to Las Vegas and seemingly stops engaging in CSAM crimes.

Sometime in 2019 - an 85-compilation of reports and videos prepared by Click, Ferency, Murphy, and the FBI. Defense claims this withheld from them in Franks.
4/22/19 - ISP/DC announces change in direction of investigation - release new sketch #2 with young bridge guy

8/19/20 - KK arrested by ISP, charges filed for crimes committed in 2016-17

7/7/21 - FBI Task Force Detective Greg Ferency killed
12/21 - Rushville officer Todd Click retires
So was he working in official capacity on Delphi case in 12/21 when he retired or was he off the case in 2019?

Last edited:
Again though, we don't know that the leak had anything to do with the suicide! We have no idea what his mental health history may have been, whether or not he had prior suicidal ideation or attempts. We don't know if he had gotten drunk or high that day, or what else may have preceded his decision to kill himself. It probably didn't help him to know he was in possession of whatever he received in the leak, or to be questioned by police - but to think that the *only* reason he killed himself was because of the leak and his role in it, may be myopic.
Can we agree it was a trigger for his decision to take his own life? Obviously we can say he would have some kind of mental health history just by the fact he made that tragic choice.

But I have no doubt that the visit by LE, asking about the leak of sealed court documents really scared him. He imagined the worst I suppose.

It blows my mind how people are shrugging and giving AB a pass for his obviously negligent behaviour which ended in tragedy. He shouldn't have been bouncing ideas around with MW concerning this trial, which was under a gag order. He shouldn't have allowed him to be poking around in private areas that had sealed documents in plain view. That was highly irresponsible and I think the higher courts may agree with Judge G's decision to replace them. JMO

Can we agree it was a trigger for his decision to take his own life? Obviously we can say he would have some kind of mental health history just by the fact he made that tragic choice.

But I have no doubt that the visit by LE, asking about the leak of sealed court documents really scared him. He imagined the worst I suppose.

It blows my mind how people are shrugging and giving AB a pass for his obviously negligent behaviour which ended in tragedy. He shouldn't have been bouncing ideas around with MW concerning this trial, which was under a gag order. He shouldn't have allowed him to be poking around in private areas that had sealed documents in plain view. That was highly irresponsible and I think the higher courts may agree with Judge G's decision to replace them. JMO
I agree wholeheartedly. I am appalled that these girls were victimized again in death.
Their names are at the top of this thread and they should held up above all else. No one involved in this case should ever lose sight of it.

Is there a past history of Odinist cults killing young girls in ritual sacrifices in recent memory?
Are we assuming IF super secret Odinist cults killing young girls exist, that they call the local news to report their super secret woods ritual crimes?

Are we assuming IF super secret Odinist cults killing young girls exist, that they call the local news to report their super secret woods ritual crimes?
No, but I am wondering if this is even something that has ever happened?

Have any young girls been found in the woods with branches placed as horns and Runes carved in trees?

No one would have to call it into the local news if there was the same ritualistic crime scene left behind.

It seems more likely it was a staged crime scene than it was really evidence of any cult murder that day. Wouldn't someone notice a cult of white bearded prison guards lurking in the woods that day?

The KKK cretin who bombed the Baptist Church in the 60's killing the young black girls?

He was an Odinist?
Per the Franks Memo:
The Odinist cult reference = White Nationalists (= White Supremicists)
You asked for history, did you not?

Per the Franks Memo:
The Odinist cult reference = White Nationalists (= White Supremicists)
You asked for history, did you not?
So the White Nationalists killed two little white girls? How does that fit?

And I am familiar with White supremacists---and I have never heard of them doing a cultist ritual murder , especially of 2 white girls

They are violent cretins and bomb and shoot because they are sick cowards.

The history I am asking about is when have a clan of white Odin followers ever been known to kill young white girls in a ritual in broad daylight and leave them in the woods ?

Historically, if 2 young girls are kidnapped off a trail in broad daylight, who has most often turned out to be the guilty parties?

Sexual Predators are the most likely bet, imo.

Our minds might go to wilder thoughts---like Satanic Rituals. But that rarely turns out to be the case. Very very occasionally it has happened---usually though it is a drug crazed sex offender or a child po__rnography obsessed creature that ends up on trial. Sometimes the cartel does horribly brutal things to young teens. I've seen it several times in the past.

I have followed hundreds of cases for decades, like many many others here. But I have never seen evidence of a Norse God driven cult doing a ritual murder of young white girls in the woods. Doesn't mean it never happened, I just have never seen it.

The defense team is touting it AS IF it is a known historical pattern that happens often.

No, but I am wondering if this is even something that has ever happened?

Have any young girls been found in the woods with branches placed as horns and Runes carved in trees?

No one would have to call it into the local news if there was the same ritualistic crime scene left behind.

It seems more likely it was a staged crime scene than it was really evidence of any cult murder that day. Wouldn't someone notice a cult of white bearded prison guards lurking in the woods that day?
Cult murders have happened but I’ve never heard of an Odinism specific cult murder. There is o9a (more like Satanists) who allegedly use Norse runes in their rituals.

But in his MS interview, Click says although he agrees with the defense about who may have murdered the girls, that no one in LE believes they were killed in a ritualistic sacrifice. IMO multiple perps are most likely.

JMO.

Cult murders have happened but I’ve never heard of an Odinism specific cult murder. There is o9a (more like Satanists) who allegedly use Norse runes in their rituals.

But in his MS interview, Click says although he agrees with the defense about who may have murdered the girls, that no one in LE believes they were killed in a ritualistic sacrifice. IMO multiple perps are most likely.

JMO.
So I wonder why the defense put all that focus on it being a Odinist cult doing a ritual killing in the woods with horns going out of the girl's heads? It just makes a nonsensical joke about the girl's gruesome deaths.

It makes them sound like lunatics. JMO

So I wonder why the defense put all that focus on it being a Odinist cult doing a ritual killing in the woods with horns going out of the girl's heads? It just makes a nonsensical joke about the girl's gruesome deaths.

My guess is that they wanted something so weird that it’d get lots of attention in the media. The more, the better.

Historically, if 2 young girls are kidnapped off a trail in broad daylight, who has most often turned out to be the guilty parties?

Sexual Predators are the most likely bet, imo.

Our minds might go to wilder thoughts---like Satanic Rituals. But that rarely turns out to be the case. Very very occasionally it has happened---usually though it is a drug crazed sex offender or a child po__rnography obsessed creature that ends up on trial. Sometimes the cartel does horribly brutal things to young teens. I've seen it several times in the past.

I have followed hundreds of cases for decades, like many many others here. But I have never seen evidence of a Norse God driven cult doing a ritual murder of young white girls in the woods. Doesn't mean it never happened, I just have never seen it.

The defense team is touting it AS IF it is a known historical pattern that happens often.

The Frank's Memo explains the theory that the staging at this crime scene mimics the rune symbols and rituals modern day White Nationalists borrow while "practicing" selective bits of "odinism", employing various odinesque identifiers, establishing bonds of "brotherhood" ... as they cosplay at meetings and communicate on social media.

IMO, the Old D would readily agree with your assessment of the lack of modern day examples of ritual cult murders of little white girls. As do I.

It makes them sound like defense attorneys who know how to make everyone look "over there" instead of at their client. It's sure working here on these threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trotski24