Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #135

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO We haven't seen him in his crime committing clothes.
Also, The BG pic had baggy scrunched up jeans and similar looking shoes to pics I've seen of JBC on his SM.
I just haven't seen him in that particular jacket. Doesn't mean he doesn't or didn't have one tho. He did live homeless a good deal of the time and who knows what he wore for warmth. Maybe anything he found available ie stole.

sadist first and foremost,pedophile secondary.
Yes, I was just reading about a 57 year old suspect (in a different case in Iowa) who had attempted to sexually assault a 6 year old female, and later a 13 year old female. That is a greater age range than Chadwell (might possibly have re 9 yr old-Delphi).
@StarryStarryNight

as I say, these are his words. also he would not be the first SK to wax poetic about his victims and future victims..not the first to write clues with breathtaking arrogance.

mOO

Those tattoos are a billboard saying, "I'm a killer and you fools can't even see this."

He had the 9-y0 crying blood. Not his first rodeo.

Mod Note:
References to the Evansdale case and being seen on camera at a car wash, abducted at a car wash, bikes found at a car wash, etc. continue to come into this thread. When this was brought up weeks ago, a MSM link or LE statement to substantiate this speculation was requested. To my knowledge, neither has been produced in thread. Given this issue keeps popping into the thread with no substantiation, it is now off limits. All future references to a car wash in this thread, or the Lafayette thread, directly or indirectly, without a MSM link will be deleted.

@ minazoe.. But the "dots" DON'T connect themselves unless you have information that irrefutably shows that JBC is in fact the murderer. Not all of us feel that way. I do NOT.
JMO
MOO I don't know if JBC is BG, have to see what investigators cone up with.
I mean, so far his dots seem to fit into the container of the known facts.
Doesn't mean it IS him just that it could be him.

@ Boxer.. respectfully.. and there are certainly other perps whose dots would fit into the container of the known facts if they had done something like what happened to the nine year old girl. Are we going to then go after every single perp as though they are the monster BG because of similar dots fitting into the container of the known facts? While I don't know for 100% that JBC isn't Abby & Libby's murderer, we sure spend a lot of time focusing on him.. when the real monster could very well still be out there. JMO

MOO I don't know if JBC is BG, have to see what investigators cone up with.
I mean, so far his dots seem to fit into the container of the known facts.
Doesn't mean it IS him just that it could be him.

There’s been a few predecessors who’s dots we’ve managed to shove in the container as well. It’s a very good thing we here are not judge and jury!

Just my opinion, we can be hopeful but as we’re not on the inside of the investigation who are we to say. LE may have other suspects who fit even better than JBC. Until such time as they choose to comment, the ball’s in their court. It doesn’t matter to me who the evidence points toward as long as it’s the right guy.

Also, The BG pic had baggy scrunched up jeans and similar looking shoes to pics I've seen of JBC on his SM.
I just haven't seen him in that particular jacket. Doesn't mean he doesn't or didn't have one tho. He did live homeless a good deal of the time and who knows what he wore for warmth. Maybe anything he found available ie stole.
Agree.
Rural, cleanish, maybe homeless, average man look.

I haven't posted in this thread lately. I don't really have anything of note to add. I'd like to throw this out there, once again, as I find it interesting what LE had to say then, compared to some of the discussion in this thread now.....clipped from the press conference transcript....

"We also believe this person is from Delphi- currently, or has previously lived here, visits Delphi on a regular basis, or works here. We believe this person is currently between the age range of 18 and 40, but might appear younger than his true age. [Speaking] Directly to the Killer, who may be in this room: We believe you were hiding in plain sight. For more than 2 years, you never thought we would shift gears to a different investigative strategy. But we have. Will you likely have interviewed you or someone close to you. We know this is about power to you, and you want to know what we know. And one day, you will. A question to you: What will those closest to you think of you when they find out that you brutally murdered two little girls? Two children! Only a coward would do such a thing. We are confident that you have told someone what you have done, or at the very least they know because of how different you are since the murders."

From Early on - Feb 2017 Article:

1. Was the individual wearing all black referenced in any other MSM articles, etc.? Was that individual identified and dismissed? If not, could it suggest a secondary individual involved? Possibly the change in direction or second sketch??

The children described the man wearing all black. Meanwhile, police continue their search for a man dressed differently. They circulated his photo Wednesday, saying he would have been on the trail at the same time as the girls.

2. Was there discussion early on around the statement below that someone would be willing to point me to?

She and her fiancé are among the hundreds who have given tips to police.

"I told the detective, he said it looked an awful lot like the guy he used to work with," she said. "He said he knew back then that guy had a house back in this area and he said he knew he was still around."

Memorial grows as police continue search for Delphi girls' killer | wthr.com

Thoughts anyone?

1. Was the individual wearing all black referenced in any other MSM articles, etc.? Was that individual identified and dismissed? If not, could it suggest a secondary individual involved? Possibly the change in direction or second sketch??

The children described the man wearing all black. Meanwhile, police continue their search for a man dressed differently. They circulated his photo Wednesday, saying he would have been on the trail at the same time as the girls.

2. Was there discussion early on around the statement below that someone would be willing to point me to?

"I told the detective, he said it looked an awful lot like the guy he used to work with," she said. "He said he knew back then that guy had a house back in this area and he said he knew he was still around."

Thoughts anyone?
My thoughts are that I hope they took a long hard look at the bloke tbh.

I am not sure what you mean by connected, but Peru and Kokomo to Lafayette by the old highways go directly through Flora then by Indiana Packers on 421. He lived and worked in all 3 places.
MOO Delphi is pretty much in the center to his his living and working area.
He like bridges amd seeks them out.
See his selfie from the John T. Myers Pedestrian Bridge in Lafayette (the one that shows the tattoos on his right arm.
Adding on my connectedness comment for JBC, old highway routes between Lafayette and Kokomo and Peru also go through Flora, where the Pizza King owner was drug dealer and a creep, ultimately molesting his own teen daughter. The Pizza King coincidentally is kitty corner from the house where the four girls died in the Flora fire.

I've been thinking lately, the only things we know as FACT are the "down the hill" voice recording, the BG pic taken by one of the girls and an approximate area of where the girls' bodies were found.
I'd been theorising a few "what if's"...........
1) The girls were murdered elsewhere (say in a shack / shed / house) and then taken to and dumped / posed at the crime scene. I'm starting to lean towards this when thinking about the timeline of the crime and how quickly the crime would need to have been committed and the lack of folks hearing anything at all (no screams etc).
2) One of them "fought like hell", what happens if he was forensically aware and removed their digits so they would never get DNA from under her fingernails ?
3) If there was any chance he did take them elsewhere he must have taken them to the crime scene after the searchers went home (as nobody would run the risk of being in the area when there is a massive search going on). The "Shack" references made by Doug Carter made me think long and hard about this possible scenario.
We've got to imagine / be totally realistic that LE know way way more than us, they may have withheld all kinds of stuff and possibly even told a few porkie pies (white lies) to try and throw the killer off / lure him out somehow.
I include Abby and Libby in a little prayer I do every night as this crime has moved and troubled me terribly ever since I heard about it years ago - I just want to see it solved, and hope that if JBC is not the guy, that LE release a few more titbits for folks to try and identify this in the future. This case hopefully can never be allowed to "go cold".
ALL JMOO,

Last edited:
@ Boxer.. respectfully.. and there are certainly other perps whose dots would fit into the container of the known facts if they had done something like what happened to the nine year old girl. Are we going to then go after every single perp as though they are the monster BG because of similar dots fitting into the container of the known facts? While I don't know for 100% that JBC isn't Abby & Libby's murderer, we sure spend a lot of time focusing on him.. when the real monster could very well still be out there. JMO

“...there are certainly other perps whose dots would fit into the container of the known facts if they had done something like what happened to the nine year old girl.”
One thing I’ve learned in four years with this case on WS is there are plenty of creeps in Indiana. The reason people are interested in THIS creep is because he DID attack a nine year old relatively close to Delphi. How else are we going to sort through the creeps if they don’t sort themselves out for us like this.

“Are we going to then go after every single perp as though they are the monster BG because of similar dots fitting into the container of the known facts?”
I’m not sure exactly what your definition of a perp is, but I would answer “yes” to this. Isn’t that why we’re here on WS?

Someone else mentioned that as far as JBC is concerned, we’re all looking at the same information we’re just interpreting it differently.
I think we all hope JBC is the killer, it’s just some folks think it’s more of a possibility than others. Time will tell. We’re all on the same team.

I've been thinking lately, the only things we know as FACT are the "down the hill" voice recording, the BG pic taken by one of the girls and an approximate area of where the girls' bodies were found.
1) The girls were murdered elsewhere (say in a shack / shed / house) and then taken to and dumped / posed at the crime scene. I'm starting to lean towards this when thinking about the timeline of the crime and how quickly the crime would need to have been committed and the lack of folks hearing anything at all (no screams etc).
2) One of them "fought like hell", what happens if he was forensically aware and removed their digits so they would never get DNA from under her fingernails ?
3) If there was any chance he did take them elsewhere he must have taken them to the crime scene after the searchers went home (as nobody would run the risk of being in the area when there is a massive search going on). The "Shack" references made by Doug Carter made me think long and hard about this possible scenario.
We've got to imagine / be totally realistic that LE know way way more than us, they may have withheld all kinds of stuff and possibly even told a few porkie pies (white lies) to try and throw the killer off / lure him out somehow.
I include Abby and Libby in a little prayer I do every night as this crime has moved and troubled me terribly ever since I heard about it years ago - I just want to see it solved, and hope that if JBC is not the guy, that LE release a few more titbits for folks to try and identify this *** in the future. This case hopefully can never be allowed to "go cold".
ALL JMOO,

It would be incredibly difficult to move even one of the girls. Libby was 200 lb's herself. Let alone both of them. The unofficial search didn't end until between 1:30 and 2:00 am, according to Mike Patty. So I just don't see this person hanging around and going through all this trouble so he can just dump the bodies in the same area they were accosted. And I don't know if you've seen any videos of the area, but it's.. rough. It's also hilly. I just don't see any logical reasoning why anyone would go through this much trouble of dumping the girls there. I don't even think it would be possible.

Tobe flat out says they were killed where they were found and I certainly believe him.

Sheriff Leazenby continues to answer double homicide questions | Carroll County Comet

It would be incredibly difficult to move even one of the girls. Libby was 200 lb's herself. Let alone both of them. The unofficial search didn't end until between 1:30 and 2:00 am, according to Mike Patty. So I just don't see this person hanging around and going through all this trouble so he can just dump the bodies in the same area they were accosted. And I don't know if you've seen any videos of the area, but it's.. rough. It's also hilly. I just don't see any logical reasoning why anyone would go through this much trouble of dumping the girls there. I don't even think it would be possible.

Tobe flat out says they were killed where they were found and I certainly believe him.

Sheriff Leazenby continues to answer double homicide questions | Carroll County Comet
I would be possible with a wheelbarrow or a small trailer tbh - that's if they were dead then. The perp could have spent time with them elsewhere and walked them to the crime scene before murdering them tbh.......all scenarios are possible tbf.
JMOO

Thoughts anyone?
I had never heard of this man dressed in all black, nor seen anyone discussing this incident. And yet in the article, LE is pushing the bridge guy from Libby’s phone, and not asking the public if they’ve seen the man in all black. Very strange. Don’t know what conclusions to draw, whether someone cleared or a secondary person.
Addendum: If this was part of the younger sketch, why did LE never say, “it’s believed that he was wearing all black on the day of the crime”. ?

Last edited:
I include Abby and Libby in a little prayer I do every night as this crime has moved and troubled me terribly ever since I heard about it years ago - I just want to see it solved, and hope that if JBC is not the guy, that LE release a few more titbits for folks to try and identify this *** in the future. This case hopefully can never be allowed to "go cold".
ALL JMOO,

Just commenting to your 1). Medical information can determine if bodies were moved after death.

Q. Has it been determined the girls were killed where they were found?

A. Based on information known, yes.
County Sheriff answers double homicide questions from readers | Carroll County Comet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrackingCrime