IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't hear that...but I heard when the ? was asked if people should be afraid, was one of the police chiefs say that they have a smart community and they can draw their own conclusions....whatever that meant.

That would not be the LEAST bit comforting for me if I lived in their community!!!

The police shouldn't rely on their "smart community" to decide if there is a killer stalking around looking for more prey. Draw your own conclusions? How about police investigate and give the public information that will be helpful in making safety decisions.

I wonder if it was a common "hang out" for the girls. Maybe they enjoyed going there.........and someone knew about it.

The park and bridge have a facebook page - apparently there is a community movement to restore the bridge. Sounds like a well-used and loved park, although on a Monday afternoon it was probably quiet. No other people in the pic of the one girl on the bridge.

That would not be the LEAST bit comforting for me if I lived in their community!!!

The police shouldn't rely on their "smart community" to decide if there is a killer stalking around looking for more prey. Draw your own conclusions? How about police investigate and give the public information that will be helpful in making safety decisions.

oh I agree....like the other poster stated...it looked like he wanted to say more but he didn't.....if there is a killer out there, I hope he doesn't regret not telling the community.

I found that language to be ridiculous. Say what you mean - don't give some BS about how people in the community are smart and can draw their own conclusions. Was it random, or not? Or do you not know yet? Why is that so difficult?

I didn't hear that...but I heard when the ? was asked if people should be afraid, was one of the police chiefs say that they have a smart community and they can draw their own conclusions....whatever that meant.

I actually thought that meant, "yes, the community should be on high alert." But I could be wrong.

I found that language to be ridiculous. Say what you mean - don't give some BS about how people in the community are smart and can draw their own conclusions. Was it random, or not? Or do you not know yet? Why is that so difficult?

They won't even say it's homicide, although it's pretty obvious by their demeanor and initially calling it foul play. If they say yes be scared they'd have to then admit it's a homicide.

This reminds me of the two girls from Weleeka Oklahoma who were found shot to death near a bridge. Turns out, Kevin Sweat was delusional and believed them to be "monsters".

(And MJK, abducted 2 girls, one escaped, he tossed Kathlyn off a bridge, Im still skeptical about the rule out in L and L, jmo, o/t...)

Anyway, 2 young victims simultaneously...

:shakehead:

People are saying on the picture from the snap chat with one girl on the tracks that a figure can be seen by a tree. I cannot see it but a few have commented saying they see it.
Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Are we allowed to bring the photo here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member