IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
There have been a few posts over the past few threads concerning questions a local can help answer. Like actual width of the bridge and such. If those could be put together and if there is still a need to get those answered I could get up there and try to answer those. IF the LE let anyone on the bridge yet. Not sure. I am from Lafayette so I might be on of the closer ones. Just wanting to help if I can.

I was in Delphi on Thursday. Yes you can access the bridge. I answered this for you previously. I posted pics of the bridge and the trails, which are now buried in previous threads.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

But killers have been known to change their MO's from case to case. And sometimes it is a matter of circumstance. Maybe this killer wanted to take them far away and something prevented him from carrying it out. Maybe he heard someone in the distance, or maybe the girls had tried to escape and run and he had to cut things short and get out of there.

Maybe he decided it was a mistake to take them so far away last time. An unnecessary risk maybe?
Also, not all killers care about all details. If two girls and the streamside location are what matters to him, he might not care as much about distance.

There are so many details we don't know about either crime that it's really not possible to say anything more than "maybe."

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

how far into the interview with the detective do I have to go before it gets weird? I see it's two hours and I'm only a few minutes in so far, just wondering if there's a particular point that it becomes disturbing. The interview with the news lady was quite something alright, watching him hyperventilate and whatnot, then come back and talk to them more. Sorry for the O/T.

the whole two hours he sits up straight and stares right ahead and slowly says I don't know, it's so creepy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member