IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel so far behind. I didn't even know about this case until yesterday. A quick scan and I thought the video was from a camera in the area and the audio in a phone message.

So, one of the girls took video of the guy? And caught some audio? In the audio clip I hear water splashing. I feel like "down the hill" is him telling them where to go. Is the actual video out there? Or just the still shot?

Oh my they must have been frightened. Hopefully the DNA they found will help.

Oh, my-- what a thought, drowning! Never even occurred to me gosh it just keeps getting worse.

Something I've thought of.. if she had the phone hidden in her pocket, would it have fallen out if he assaulted them, (can't say or type it) I keep thinking it was about hurting and killing them, nothing more. But, IDK anymore.

I have thought about drowning from the beginning, hence my earlier references to having a "Gabby Dolan vibe". (Link for reference: Man charged with rape, murder in 7-year-old Ky. girl's death | http://wkrn.com/2015/11/20/arrest-made-in-7-year-old-ky-girls-murder/)

That would be me! :shame:
I'm sorry! I tried to delete the original photo

I go back and forth. Originally I thought over 40 and closer to 50, for sure. But then on the last (?) thread there was a zoomed in version that almost looked like someone younger to me. I think the clothes definitely skew older. But then I've known some younger people to dress that way. I know it sounds mean but it's typically kids (or young adults) that maybe aren't as "cool" or up on trends.

I agree that it appears to be someone older (IMO), when I first saw this I thought it looked just like my father (deceased since 2012). He was in "construction". I am from Indianapolis, Indiana. Looking through SM, it appears that many younger "kids" around that area dressed similar to this manner, due to working on the farm, w/ animals etc. But again, IMO, this struck me as someone 45-55 years of age...

I feel so far behind. I didn't even know about this case until yesterday. A quick scan and I thought the video was from a camera in the area and the audio in a phone message.

So, one of the girls took video of the guy? And caught some audio? In the audio clip I hear water splashing. I feel like "down the hill" is him telling them where to go. Is the actual video out there? Or just the still shot?

Oh my they must have been frightened. Hopefully the DNA they found will help.

The video and audio were taken from Libby's phone. No video has been released, only the still images of the perp and the short audio clip of him saying "down the hill." That's the only info we've been given.

Brainstorming here...
Did the girls have lunch somewhere before going to the trails? (McDonald's, Subway) possible POI sitting near them overheard their convo about heading to bridge? Then followed not to long after?
Justice will come. Prayers to the girls family and community 🕇❤

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

I think I figured out a way to locate where Abby was in the Snapchat image for those of us who are confused.

Open a new window, go to YouTube, search Monon High Bridge, and watch Jacob Adams' video. At 57 seconds his drone passes the creek and turns around. Pause there and compare the photo of Abby and her location relative to the water and the 2 platforms jutting out behind her with the 57-second mark on the video.

If I have this wrong I'm sure someone won't hesitate to correct me. :D

Yes. The "I'm going to pretend I am just walking along unaware my BFF is taking my pic" pose is very popular with teens. I find it endearing and cute.

I dont' think she was posing at all. I think she was trying to be careful where she stepped. It's difficult to walk on that old bridge from the pics and videos we've seen.

Another thought to add: If she in fact had an icloud account as some speculate where she might have uploaded her video and pictures, wouldn't she have had the "Find my phone" set up, where you could see exactly the location of she or the phone?

I believe this is the approximate area where they would have had to cross the water if they didn't cross the bridge. You can see its quite wide & about knee to chest deep in some areas. I'd guess 30 to 40 feet wide based on how small the search crew looks.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• water.jpg
    water.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 462
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 440
If BG was headed north the sun would be shining on his left. It is shining on his right. BG is headed south. The video that still was taken from is aimed north.

Yes. BG is heading south, exactly as my photo depicts. The green circle with red ! is showing where the person filming would be positioned. The dotted lines coming from the circle showing her field of view.

Imo he escaped immediately after the kill. So the search all night most likely still wouldn't change where the case stands today. That terrain is too treacherous to do at night in the cold and dark, especially with untrained volunteers, on private property additionally.

thank you!

Brainstorming here...
Did the girls have lunch somewhere before going to the trails? (McDonald's, Subway) possible POI sitting near them overheard their convo about heading to bridge? Then followed not to long after?
Justice will come. Prayers to the girls family and community 🕇❤

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Indeed, LE would surely have been on this from the start!

Are people thinking that the girls crossed over the water, with BG?
Why are people thinking that?

Yes. BG is heading south, exactly as my photo depicts. The green circle with red ! is showing where the person filming would be positioned. The dotted lines coming from the circle showing her field of view.
I misunderstood your diagram.

Please use reply with quote, so people know who and what you are responding to since I believe many people view these threads in the default linear view.

This weekend investigators received stacks of mail with donations for the reward. After totaling it all up the amount is now over $96,000. That’s an increase of nearly $40,000 since Friday. Police also say they’ve received close to 10,000 tips.

Over the weekend, several initiatives were made to draw in more tips for the case. Authorities recorded a radio ad that is being broadcast in all of Indiana, and Indiana State Police stopped drivers in the Delphi area to hand out fliers with pictures and the tip line information.

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...elphi-double-homicide-investigation/98491402/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member