IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your GPA would plummet
:laughing:... Complementary base pairing...Is that the selection process for DWTS?
It can't be because I would surely know if it had to do DWTS and I have no clue what that is. I'm an English Ed major... My GPA would probably remain about the same (SADLY!)

The 2 girls at once thing...

I admit to always being afraid of kidnapping/abduction and stranger danger from a young age myself and I have spent many, many hours over the years playing "what if" with my kids as they were growing up. "What if he has free kittens??" "What if it's a lady?" "What if it's just another kid?" "What if they say your mom said to pick you up?" etc - we call this the "what if" game and they also add scenarios and so on. Point being I would assume they are well versed in trickery and are ahead of the curve on what to do if something horrible happens.

I asked my daughters (independently of each other) last night "what if someone grabbed your sister with a knife to her throat??"

To my dismay they insisted they would never run and leave the other behind. I was very encouraging that they could be the only way to get help or they would be a witness if something terrible happened and so on and nope, they 100% insisted they would stay and fight and would never leave even after I insisted that that running is what they MUST do. The fact that they both said this without input from the other is very telling IMO. It must be highly instinctual to not leave someone behind and nearly impossible to convince them otherwise.

Anecdotal of course but this makes me think it wasn't that difficult for him to get both of them to comply. Really sad and really scary.

There are currently 122 member currently this thread.

Anyone is free to jump in and change the subject/. There's no rule against that, LOL

Anyone, really :)

:cow:

OK I'll try. Maybe it's not new. What are the chances that he pushed one of them off the bridge? I'm struggling with the whole north/south thing and not sure where they met up with him in relation to where they were found. I also don't know how high up they were or how deep the water is there, if they were over the water at that point.

BBM
Not only that but the actual picture of Abby clearly shows that she is closer to the northwest end of the bridge. If she were at the southeast end you wouldn't see the creek on her right and you would see more step out platforms.

It's what I see so JMO

View attachment 111413

That's what I think too. I took this picture Sunday from the North side of the bridge and even though the angel is different the platforms line up IMO
d20406416e1b858e320c031b1ed34c95.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK I'll try. Maybe it's not new. What are the chances that he pushed one of them off the bridge? I'm struggling with the whole north/south thing and not sure where they met up with him in relation to where they were found. I also don't know how high up they were or how deep the water is there, if they were over the water at that point.
I am wondering how deep the water there is, as well. Does anybody know?

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

I think some are confused with the FBI assisting the local jurisdictional police along with ISP and HLS. The FBI only comes into assist a state/local case when they are specifically asked by the local lead investigation team to do so... which remains with the local Sheriff's department in this particular case. The lead investigators on this case remains the local Sheriff's department where the murders happened. If there is an arrest and conviction the DA presiding over Libby and Abi's county will try the case. The FBI and other investigative agencies who have assisted will be called to testified if they are the ones who found particular pieces of evidence. How brutal the crime is has nothing to do with them being called to assist the lead investigators in any case.

The FBI being involved in cases like this are very common and we see them in about every state/local murder case discussed here. Here this Sheriff's department is small and usually the FBI is called in because they are experts when collecting evidence at crimes scenes and the FBI may be one of the ones who will test the evidence in their labs.

The FBI is on this case because they were called by the Sheriff and he asked them to assist in the investigation. The FBI cannot come in and takeover a local/state case on their own. The only way this would have been a FBI case with them being lead is if the two girls were found murdered on federal land. Or the local DA turns the case over to them after the suspect is apprehended because the Feds have the death penalty and some states do not but in this case it does have the death penalty so it doesn't apply in this one.

IMO

I am not confused I know this but for billboards to go nationwide and search so fast like this FBI is called in. ALSO FOR VIOLENT CRIME ( FBI testified during my sisters trial). I know what I am talking about...have you had a family member murdered? <mod snip> I have met with Deputy Attorney General"s who handled my sisters case....Ended on February 14th for the second time. I have been to all the appeals and believe me I know the drill... My sisters murderer been to Supreme Court and back. Won a new trial on technicality... Given life without parole instead of death second time and is already filing something else again..

Do not guess what I am thinking...

IMO there is just no way this happened... bridge I believe is 60 feet high and there's next to no way that BG would have been able to recover the body he pushed over the bridge and moved it to where they found the girls...just not possible.

Expanding on my previous post about the direction of travel to the crime scene. Check out the photos on the attached twitter post. After walking all over the woods (apparently), why this location for the crime? Was the water important? Did they just run out of room to travel because they reached water and couldn't walk further? Why here? Or why not somewhere else? Is the location important?
https://mobile.twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/836392316017512449

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

It can't be because I would surely know if it had to do DWTS and I have no clue what that is. I'm an English Ed major... My GPA would probably remain about the same (SADLY!)

DWTS = ABC Dancing with the Stars...

I'm curious if anyone thinks it might be the man captured for raping the 8 year old girl?

He did miss a court date on February 14.

http://nbc4i.com/2017/02/14/police-searching-for-ohio-man-accused-of-raping-8-year-old/

He has since been captured and has pleaded guilty by reason of insanity:

http://www.wvillustrated.com/story/34617551/bond-set-at-10m-for-accused-child-rapist

What caught my eye is the judge just set his bond at $10 million. That seems really high to me. The other odd thing is on his profile pic on his Facebook page he has a thing hanging down from his belt on the same side that some of us have speculated might have been hanging down from BG's belt. I have no idea what it is. Just weird. But it is that high bond that really gets to me. They do say they have his DNA, so if it is him, hopefully there will be a match (or not) when they get the girls' DNA back.

IMO there is just no way this happened... bridge I believe is 60 feet high and there's next to no way that BG would have been able to recover the body he pushed over the bridge and moved it to where they found the girls...just not possible.

OK thanks that was what I was trying to figure out.

This scares me so much too! I can't imagine leaving my sister or best friend, or even husband behind, unless I was certain that I could get help for them in some way. I have no idea how I will be able to convince my daughters to do the same.

I admit to always being afraid of kidnapping/abduction and stranger danger from a young age myself and I have spent many, many hours over the years playing "what if" with my kids as they were growing up. "What if he has free kittens??" "What if it's a lady?" "What if it's just another kid?" "What if they say your mom said to pick you up?" etc - we call this the "what if" game and they also add scenarios and so on. Point being I would assume they are well versed in trickery and are ahead of the curve on what to do if something horrible happens.

I asked my daughters (independently of each other) last night "what if someone grabbed your sister with a knife to her throat??"

To my dismay they insisted they would never run and leave the other behind. I was very encouraging that they could be the only way to get help or they would be a witness if something terrible happened and so on and nope, they 100% insisted they would stay and fight and would never leave even after I insisted that that running is what they MUST do. The fact that they both said this without input from the other is very telling IMO. It must be highly instinctual to not leave someone behind and nearly impossible to convince them otherwise.

Anecdotal of course but this makes me think it wasn't that difficult for him to get both of them to comply. Really sad and really scary.

I hate to say this but if these girls were shot someone would of heard it. I think it was a knife because it was brutal. I think it was sexually motivated...and he went into a rage. He is dangerous and will do it again.

He is NOT and I stress this mental. He planned this to well. He has no regard for human life.

This may help you..

cause of death children.JPG

I'm curious if anyone thinks it might be the man captured for raping the 8 year old girl?

He did miss a court date on February 14.

http://nbc4i.com/2017/02/14/police-searching-for-ohio-man-accused-of-raping-8-year-old/

He has since been captured and has pleaded guilty by reason of insanity:

http://www.wvillustrated.com/story/34617551/bond-set-at-10m-for-accused-child-rapist

What caught my eye is the judge just set his bond at $10 million. That seems really high to me. The other odd thing is on his profile pic on his Facebook page he has a thing hanging down from his belt on the same side that some of us have speculated might have been hanging down from BG's belt. I have no idea what it is. Just weird. But it is that high bond that really gets to me. They do say they have his DNA, so if it is him, hopefully there will be a match (or not) when they get the girls' DNA back.

IMO right now DNA evidence or lack thereof is the most important missing piece of this case ( other than the lack of an arrest of course) If they have DNA back then that would rule out all RSO's because they have that on file...and it would definitively clear anyone willing to give a sample.

Welcome to Websleuths!

:wagon:

Have you ever seen the Dateline specials called "My Kid Would Never Do That?" They are very eye-opening shows that use actors and controlled situations to test what children will do in various scary situations.

Unfortunately, most of the time on these shows, the parents watch in horror as their children do the opposite of what they have been taught to do. Some of the scenarios are things like opening the door to a stranger even though the child "knows" they aren't supposed do that, getting into an ice cream truck for a "tour", and even getting into a stranger's car because the "driver" tells the child he knows their parents and they said it was okay to give them a ride.

Personal safety is not a one-time conversation we can have with our kids. It has to be ongoing all the time with all kinds of real world examples included.

There were not many ppl out on this bridge that day.
Imo this guy was covered head to toe.
I don't think any one at all saw him.

It's not at all far fetched to think this man had his face covered from nose down.
That's what I saw in that photo.

It is not far fetched at all.

How could he be sure........on approach.......that he could successfully handle two girls? He couldn't.

So some kind of disguise......in the event that he failed........is not unreasonable.

I am not confused I know this but for billboards to go nationwide and search to fast like this FBI is called in. ALSO FOR VIOLENT CRIME ( FBI testified during my sisters trial). I know what I am talking about...<mod snip> I have met with Deputy Attorney General"s who handled my sisters case.

I apologize. I didn't mean 'you' were confused. I mean others that seem to think the FBI can just takeover a local/state case where the lead investigation is the local Sheriff's department and remains that way as of today.

Again I apologize and should have made that clearer.

IMO

I hate to say this but if these girls were shot someone would of heard it. I think it was a knife because it was brutal. I think it was sexually motivated...and he went into a rage. He is dangerous and will do it again.

He is NOT and I stress this mental. He planned this to well. He has no regard for human life.

I agree, but just playing devil's advocate, we don't know if anybody heard gun shots or not.

BBM
Not only that but the actual picture of Abby clearly shows that she is closer to the northwest end of the bridge. If she were at the southeast end you wouldn't see the creek on her right and you would see more step out platforms.

It's what I see so JMO

attachment.php
But, wasn't that picture taken at two pm? Look at her shadow, the sun was in the west meaning she was facing south. Or am I disoriented?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inquisitive11201