IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

We called it here before LE did, she's a hero. I maintain the audio and visual evidence will be key to a conviction. Just imagine where we would be without it.

I was just looking around and found that these two girls have been missing since Dec. 2016. They are just an hour away from Delphi. Just made me curious if there could be some connection. They're ages 14 & 16.

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1285083/2#.WHgOU4jbV7g.facebook

There does not seem to be many details on their case, but they were reported missing on Dec 14, I did wonder if they might have been last seen on the 13th.

There does not seem to be many details on their case, but they were reported missing on Dec 14, I did wonder if they might have been last seen on the 13th.

Oh that would be something!

Yet another theory... Bridge guy had this thoroughly planned out. Waited for random girls / kids to walk across the bridge, took them through the creek to throw off anyone who might come looking for them down that bridge (you're not going to cross a creek looking for someone who you weren't sure was over there) maybe had dry clothes stashed in a bag nearby to change. Maybe went into the creek, fully submerged himself to get rid of whatever evidence he could, changed into dry clothes and walked off maybe to a car nearby.

Yet another theory... Bridge guy had this thoroughly planned out. Waited for random girls / kids to walk across the bridge, took them through the creek to throw off anyone who might come looking for them down that bridge (you're not going to cross a creek looking for someone who you weren't sure was over there) maybe had dry clothes stashed in a bag nearby to change. Maybe went into the creek, fully submerged himself to get rid of whatever evidence he could, changed into dry clothes and walked off maybe to a car nearby.

IMO this was thought over a long time, maybe with random childrens, he used the guy in the picture as scapegoat or to lure girls, then he take they with him to a lonely place and kill the girls, then he leave them in a place near the river or let the bodies float because it would be very difficult to carry the bodies across the road because someone could see.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

You are right, I should have said a good portion was recorded, but to me that quote from an inside source tells you all you need to know, to say the "the stuff of nightmares" really means only one thing, and I will leave it at that. Point being, LE know 100% that BG is the main suspect, which is what my original reply was about
I don't consider a quote by an unnamed source reported on Access Hollywood, or which ever program it was on, to be the least bit credible. I toss it out with the rest of the rumors.

I've followed every post almost and after theory after theory, I am left with one that seems most logical. You have to think like a perp (altho I cannot, but I try).With a nationwide alert and billboards I concur that this is a hauler/trucker with ties to someone local. Also I wonder if truckers sub for one another after they cased an area knowing that they wont sub the route again after the crime.

I've moved a few posts on over, and this thread is now closed.

Please continue discussion at Thread #17.

:tyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member