IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I think happened, or something similar to this. Once out of sight of any possible passers-by, then he took control of them. But I do think it started out "friendly" even if uncomfortable to the girls.

Only a hunch, not a fact. No link. JMOpinion at the moment, subject to change.
Same here

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Right there with you. There's a darn good reason I'm not responding to things anymore for the most part. Don't leave though, just wait it out. most of the people who signed up only for this thread will leave when they get bored or when there's an arrest. The longer term members are usually not so difficult to deal with. Also you can always put someone on "ignore" if you really don't want to have to read their posts. I hope you don't leave though. JMO
Scroll and roll. We are a community of caring people. Ugliness will get 1 kicked out. [emoji12]

Good morning Hatfield,

I have been thinking along these lines as well. Either she tossed it when he wasn't looking or he took it and the data was in the Cloud. If she tossed it, she could have been thinking that it would be a clue that they were there at some point, in case the perpetrator took them somewhere. They were very smart girls.

I personally don't think a teenage girl is going to intentionally leave her phone as a clue. Her phone is her lifeline! It is her way to call 911 if she can. My best guess is he threw her phone as far as he could or he pitched it in the creek and the creek search found it. A finger print on the phone is as good (if not better) than DNA... more people have fingerprints in the system than DNA profiles.

I thought Liberty had already recorded having found it well before the 13th of February. She would have known EXACTLY where it was.

I suppose even if she knew where it was then it may be fun to locate it again and show her friend if she had not seen it. Or just to look at it again. Or maybe leave something new at the spot.

I dont know much about geo caching but it sounds like fun. Some sites have little tokens or prizes and some have sign in papers where you log that you had been there. It sounds like a fun hobby.

The one picture we see of just the one girl by herself on the South side where she is looking down was interesting. Its almost like she was looking for something as she was looking down.

I suppose she could have been just looking down at the ground too because bridges like that seem very interesting.

This case is so sad because the girls were just having fun that day and the BG stole their lives from them. BG must be caught and taken in for justice. He does not deserve to have his life or freedom anymore.

This is the first I've seen this article and it worded like that. If true, it would rule out speculation that the audio, video and photos came from the cloud. The daily beast is not necessarily the most credible source, however, and I'm not convinced that part wasn't added based on assumption. JMO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I completely agree, Momma2cam. I understand that WS requires links to MSM to prevent any of our opinions being later repeated as fact.

That said, I do not assume that just because something is reported by MSM, that it is fact. It provides some level of assumed vetting (depending on the media source) but MSM is not without error, and the quality of wording/writing leaves a lot of leeway for accuracy and truth. Personally, I always allow for human error, limited attention to vocabulary, and sloppy editing.

I even listen to LE with wide open ears. I am hesitant to give their precise wording too much weight, because I don't have any way of knowing how much intention they are putting behind the choice of every single word they utter. I know that some of these Public Servants are not used to being in the media spotlight, are probably sleep-deprived and stressed out, and may or may not be poets in their leisure time. I try to take everything with a salt-shaker next to my dictionary, if ya know what I'm sayin'.

Just because something is said or written, by anyone, does not mean it is fact.

jmo

What an odd thing to say !Someone posted he/she was of the opinion that the GN could be innocent, and all I did was reply that IF that was the case he should come foreward bc he would then be cleared by DNA etc.And by the way, I DO believe that the GM is involved in the murders.
Who is GN? Who is GM?

Scroll and roll. We are a community of caring people. Ugliness will get 1 kicked out. [emoji12]

Yep exactly. Scroll and roll and keep my mouth shut even if I could be helpful. No longer worth it. Utilize the red triangle and keep the rest to myself. <3

From Crime Watch Daily, Feb 24

Sgt Tony Slocum, Indiana State Police, about 2:33 (I did my best to transcribe correctly):

‘Hopefully someone will recognize that voice and to me, it appears they are saying, down the hill, down the hill, like they’re directing the young ladies where to go. It sounds like it might even be a little exasperated, like he had told them to do that before, and they weren’t quite listening, and he’s telling them to do it.’

https://youtu.be/0VRKYSnF0wE

Sgt. Slocum's statement never quite made sense to me. Since they allegedly have more audio he would know whether the perp had told them before to "go down the hill". So why does it sound like he's speculating? You'd think more of that conversation/interaction was recorded, so there's no need for speculation on his part. This has always led me to believe that Liberty only recorded a very short audio clip. IMO LE would like the perp to believe that they have more evidence, but I really don't think they do. I believe they've been playing a game of smoke and mirrors all along when hinting at more audio and more video. If the perp believes they have all this evidence he's much more likely to confess once they take him into custody. It's a common LE strategy from what I understand. Just MOO.

Took a few days away from the forum since it was getting crazy in here the last time I was on. Anyway, I see there is nothing new happening with the case. Such a shame.

I second that......who is GN and GM as it was mentioned several pages back?

This issue has already been addressed. No need for snarky. I will not post any longer. Ridiculous

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

You are correct. People jumbo moose around facts even when proven and linked.

I am still so darn curious to find out if video was pulled the morning of the 13th and all day the 14th of February from all places around town to see if anyone matched what the BG was wearing. I sure hope so.

Yes, this. The morning of the 13th, or the day before. (My guess is he disposed of or hid his clothes after the crime.) And not just from Delphi, but surrounding communities, up to a couple-hundred miles away. I would bet any amount of money that this guy drinks a cup of coffee in the morning, and my local "quick stop" is mobbed every morning with working joes in Carhartts and hoodies. (and I'm right there with them)

jmo

Crime Scene Yellow Tape:

I've watched a few videos... can others on here confirm that the only taped off areas of crime scene are:
1) North side of the creek in the flatland down from the cemetery.
2) South side of the creek immediately across the creek from where the bodies were found.

If this is the case, is that because LE believes that evidence could be in only these two places? That the three either walked thru that area or the perpetrator threw something across the creek to the other side?

Are those the only two cordoned off areas?

Do most of you think the perp intended to commit the crime so quickly and to leave the bodies in the area and able to be found?

What does it say about the perp that he was able to be videoed?

JMOpinion of the moment :)wave: Inthedetails) is that Abby & Libby did not go willingly. In the struggle BG was too disrupted to consider cellphones or video. I think he didn't succeed in his objectives.

How he got away with this so far is so discouraging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AMK